Kotak Mahendra Bank offered various financial services with various account services. Customers who have interested to open a Kotak Bank Account can open a regular savings account along with Student Account, Women’s Account, Senior Citizen Account, Salary Account, Current Account and other Savings and Deposit Account Services online and offline in a simple manner.
Kotak Bank Savings Account is one of the most well-known savings account schemes available with Zero Balance and Regular accounts such as Ace savings account, Pro savings account, Edge savings account, Nova savings account, and Classic savings account are offered exclusively in limited locations, and Easy savings account are some of the usable savings accounts.
Kotak Mahindra Account’s
- 811 Digital Savings Account.
- Everyday Savings Account.
- 811 Edge Digital Bank Account.
- Ace Savings Account.
- Pro Savings Account.
- Edge Savings Account.
- Silk Savings Programme.
- Grand-Savings Programme.
- Junior – The Savings Account for Kids.
- My Family Savings Account.
- Classic Savings Account.
- Nova Savings Account.
- Sanman Savings Account.
- Alpha Savings Account.
How to Open Kotak Mahindra Bank Savings Account Online
Apart from regular savings account opening, the Kotak Mahindra Bank online account opening system helps to open a Kotak Bank Account instantly. Those who have interested to open a Savings Account in Kotak Bank can follow the simple steps.
- Open the official website of Kotak Mahindra bank Personal Banking Page on a Desktop PC/Laptop or Smartphone.
- On the page select the scheme of savings account and proceed with Apply Now or Open Online option.
- After that, the new page will ask for your mobile number, Email ID and current residential Pincode.
- Enter the Phone Number linked with your Aadhaar.
- Enter your details and tick the checkboxes and click the ‘open now’ button.
- OTP received your mobile number, enter the OTP to verification of the details and click the ‘next’ button.
- It will be asking the open account for using your Aadhar details, you can click the ‘Yes’ button.
- Then you can give your PAN Number, Aadhar Card number and other details and click the ‘next’ button and click the ‘continue’ button.
- Aadhar verification OTP sent to your registered mobile number, enter the OTP to verify and click the ‘next’ option.
- Enter the Aadhar-linked mobile number, give that number and click the ‘continue’ button.
- Then, Enter your Address, and personal details, you can give all the required details and click the ‘next’ button.
- A new page will be displayed, and ask for nominees‘ details, give your nominee details and click ‘continue’.
- Once check all details carefully and click the ‘continue’ button.
- Next, select your Kotak bank branch preferred location as per your interest and click the ‘next’ option.
- Then, set up your mobile banking 6-digit PIN (MPIN) and click the ‘continue’ button.
- Now your Kotak Mahindra Bank savings account successfully opened.
Now the account holder must verify their details by submitting KYC Documents or Completing Video KYC to get full access to the account.
How to Open Kotak 811 Zero Balance Account Online
There is no difference to open Kotak 811 Digital Savings Account online, the process is also similar to regular savings account opening as per the steps.
- Open the Link https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-banking/accounts/savings-account.html.
- Select Kotak Mahindra Bank Zero Balance Account to select the ‘811 Digital Savings Account’ option.
- The 811 Account Opening Page will ask for your Mobile number, Email ID and PIN Code.
- Verify the submitted Phone Number with OTP and proceed with the next option.
- Select to register an account using your Aadhar details, and select the ‘Yes‘ button.
- Next, enter your PAN Number and Aadhar number, and proceed with the ‘continue‘ button.
- Aadhar verification for an OTP given to your registered mobile number, now enter the OTP and proceed to the next.
- The next page will ask for your Aadhar-linked mobile number, enter it and proceed with the ‘continue‘ option.
- Enter your address and personal information, which you may provide and then click next.
- Next enter the Nominee details and proceed, then carefully check the submitted information and continue.
- Choose your selected Kotak bank branch location and click the ‘next‘ button.
- Then set up your 6-digit mobile banking pin (MPIN) and choose the ‘continue‘ option.
- You have now successfully opened your Kotak Mahindra Bank 811 zero-balance savings account.
To get full activation complete the KYC verification through Video KYC or submit a set of valid documents at the home branch of the account.
How to Open Kotak Mahindra Bank Women’s Account Online
Those Working women can open the Kotak Silk Savings account which is specially designed for female customers, to get the scheme benefits, customers can open Kotak Mahindra Silk Savings Account with simple steps.
- Go to the official website of Kotak Mahindra bank link is https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-banking/accounts/savings-account.html.
- And Kotak Mahindra Bank Women’s savings account for selecting the ‘Silk Savings Programme’ option.
- A new page will open on which you may enter the required information, check the box, and click the ‘Apply now‘ button.
- It will then display the message that one of the representatives will contact you shortly.
- Your request will be sent to the nearest Kotak Bank branch.
- After receiving your request, a Kotak bank employee will visit your home and collect identification proof documents for verification.
- After completing the application process and verifying the documents, your ‘Kotak Silk Savings Account’ was successfully opened.
How to Open a Student Account in Kotak Mahindra Bank
Minors or Kids who are below 18 years old can open the Kotak Bank Juniors Savings Account, and the account is also useful as a Student account. The following steps are helpful for opening a Kotak Juniors Account online.
- Open the official website of Kotak Mahindra bank and go to the Digital Account Opening Page.
- And Kotak Mahindra Bank kids zero balance account for select the ‘junior – The Savings Account for Kids’ option.
- Next, a new page will be displayed, you can enter the all required details and tick the check box and click the ‘Apply now’ button.
- After it will show the message leave your details and we will get in touch with you.
- Fill in the required details such as Name, Mobile Number, etc.
- Your request will go to your nearest Kotak bank branch.
- The Bank representative will come to your home and ask for identity proof documents for verification.
- After completing the application and verifying the documents, your ‘Junior Savings Account’ was successfully opened.
How to Open Kotak Mahindra Bank Senior Citizens Savings Account
- Kotak Mahindra Senior Citizens savings account for choosing the ‘Grand-Savings Programme‘ option.
- A new page will appear where you may submit the required information, tick the box, and click the ‘Apply now‘ button.
- Then it will display the notification that one of the representatives will contact you soon.
- Your request will be sent to the nearest Kotak Bank branch.
- Kotak Bank Doorstep Banking facilities help you to open a Senior Citizen Account at your home.
- Once the application procedure has been finished and the documents have been checked, your ‘Grand savings account’ will be successfully opened.
How to Open Kotak Mahindra Bank Salary Account
It’s very easy to open a Salary account in Kotak Mahendra Bank if customers of the bank who already have a savings account can convert it into their salary account by just informing the bank through Email or calling the branch manager.
The employee or employee who has no account can open a savings account digitally or by visiting a nearby branch and informing them it is the Salary Account. The Savings account will be converted into a salary account once the salary is credited.
How to Open Kotak Mahindra Bank Savings Account by Visiting Bank Branch
- Visit the Kotak Bank Branch nearest to you to open your account.
- Fill out the Savings account application form with the customer’s details, such as name, address, contact number, email address, and nominee’s name.
- All required documents must be submitted with the account opening form.
- You must provide KYC documents to the bank representatives, such as your PAN, proof of address, and proof of identification.
- After submitting the documents, the bank will open your Kotak bank savings account.
How to Open Kotak Mahindra Bank Current Account
- Open the official web page of Kotak Mahindra bank’s Current Accounts https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-banking/erstwhile-ing-vysya/current-accounts/general-current-account.html.
- Select the ‘Apply now‘ option for Kotak Mahindra Bank’s general current account.
- Submit a request for a Current account opening form by providing simple details
- Your request will be forwarded to the nearest Kotak Bank branch.
- The bank staff will proceed with the application along with document verification.
- Your ‘General Current Account‘ was successfully opened after you finished the application process and checked the documentation.
For complete information please visit the nearby Kotak Mahindra Bank Branch Channel or contact Kotak Bank 24*7 Helpline Numbers 1860 266 0811, 1800 266 6666.