Punjab National Bank (PNB) Account Open for Savings Account, Student Account, Zero Balance Account, PMJDY Account, Senior Citizen Account, Salary Account, Current Account and others Offline & Online at https://pnbindia.in…
Punjab National Bank (PNB), India’s first Swadeshi Bank, the Public Sector bank has introduced various savings and deposit accounts along with salary accounts, student accounts, and senior citizen accounts.
The PNB Savings Account schemes are specially designed with Zero Balance maintenance. Those eligible candidates who have interested to open their bank account in Punjab National Bank can follow the Scheme’s best one.
As part of the digitalized banking system the Punjab National Bank also upgraded its account opening system to online, everyone who has interested to open an account in PNB can open a Domestic or NRI account online in a simple manner.
Type of Saving Accounts offered by Punjab National Bank
- PNB Arogya Saving Scheme.
- PNB Elite Saving Fund Schemes.
- PNB Unnati Saving Fund Account.
- PNB Saving Account Product For Premium Customers.
- PNB SF Prudent Sweep Deposit Scheme.
- PNB Junior SF Account.
- Basic Saving Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA).
- PNB Rakshak Scheme.
- PNB MySALARY ACCOUNT.
- PNB PRATHAM SAVING ACCOUNT.
How to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account Online (Regular)?
PNB Savings account opening is simple by submitting an online form, following steps are helps to open PNB Savings Account online.
- Visit the Punjab National Bank Official website at https://www.pnbindia.in.
- Select the Online Services Option, then choose Saving Account from the listed options and proceed.
- Now you have been redirected to PNB Online Account Opening Portal.
- Select and proceed with Click here to open the Online Savings Account without the E-Sign facility.
- This is the main page to start PNB Savings Account Opening, and the direct link is https://www.pnbnet.org.in/OOSA/CustomerEntry.jsp.
- Fill out the online form with complete information as per the steps.
- Select your State, City, and Nearby PNB Branch, and Select Account style Domestic/NRI.
- Enter your Name as per your Aadhaar and Enter your Mobile Number & Email ID which is linked with your Aadhaar.
- Give all permissions to seed your Aadhaar/UID Number and consent to the Bank to use your Aadhaar details to authenticate by using biometrics for the purpose of the Bank account.
- Enter the Captcha security key and submit button.
- Then, you will see your details as per your aadhaar, confirm it.
- Now the PNB has generated a TCRN (Temporary Customer Reference Number) and Sent it as an SMS to mobile as well as e-mail.
- After submission, the applicant will visit Bank’s branch along with TCRN, Photo ID Proof and Address Proof in original and copies.
- Submitting the KYC documents will be verified by the branch and issued a PNB Savings Account number.
The Customer who has successfully submitted PNB TCRN can get PNB Welcome Kit at the branch after successfully verifying their KYC Documents.
How to Open PNB Bank Account Offline
It is a traditional way to open a PNB Bank Account at the bank branch. The following steps help to Open PNB Savings Account by visiting a nearby bank branch in a simple manner.
- Download the PNB Account opening Form Pdf, which supports all branches under the Punjab National Bank over the country.
- Download the form at https://www.pnbindia.in/document/download-form/aof_revised.pdf
- Fulfil the application form with complete information about the applicant such as Name, Aadhaar & PAN Number, communication address, Mobile & Email ID and etc.
- Submit at the PNB Nearby branch by attaching relevant Documents along with KYC ID proofs.
- The Bank will verify the details and issue a PNB Savings Account as per your request.
After successfully completing the above process the customer of PNB will get a welcome kit, that contains account details, debit card, chequebook and etc.
How to Open PNB Account by Doorstep Banking Services
The Punjab National Bank offers Doorstep Banking Services to its customers (Individual/Corporate) for pick up of cash from their premises/offices where proper KYC procedures have been followed. Customers have to just fill in
the enrolment form and execute an agreement with its branch to avail of the facility.
For further details and queries, kindly visit our nearest branch or call Toll Free No. 1800 180 2222/0120 249 0000 or Corporate Office No.011-28757339.
How to Open Punjab National Bank Zero Balance Account Online?
Eligible Candidates who have interested to Open PNB Zero Balance Account can apply online as per the above steps. There is no difference between opening a PNB Savings account or PNB Zero Balance Account online.
- Everyone can apply similarly by selecting or maintaining an account type as per their interest.
- The Punjab National Bank issues the Zero Balance Account as per RBI guidelines to all eligible customers.
- Follow the PNB Online Account Opening Portal to open your Zero Balance Account.
- PNB Online Account Opening Portal https://pnbnet.org.in/OOSA/.
- Submit your PNB Zero Balance Account application along with KYC Details.
Additionally, everyone can submit an offline account opening form at the nearby branch to open Zero Balance Account in Punjab National Bank.
How to Open Punjab National Bank Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account?
The Punjab National Bank also offered PMJDY Accounts to all eligible customers. There are no different methods to apply PNB PMJDY Account online or offline. Everyone can open PNB PMJDY Account by following the above account opening methods offered by the bank.
For more information about Punjab National Bank Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account please contact the National Toll-Free Number of PMJDY is 1800 180 1111, 1800 11 0001.
How to Open Punjab National Bank Women’s Account Online?
- The Punjab National Bank initiative allows an individual woman to create an account.
- Joint accounts can also be opened under the scheme, but the first name must be that of a woman.
- By visiting the nearby PNB Branch everyone gets complete information about the Special Account schemes that are specially designed for women.
- To open PNB Women’s Savings Account please visit https://pnbnet.org.in/OOSA/ and submit an application.
How to Open PNB Minor Savings Account for Students & Kids
- Similarly, there are multiple banking services available from Punjab National Bank, the bank offered various schemes that have specially designed for Juniors.
- Every student or child who has above 10 years old can apply for PNB Junior Savings Account online & Offline.
- The PNB Junior SF Account opening is available online at https://pnbnet.org.in/OOSA/ and the complete information about the PNB Minor/Students accounts at https://www.pnbindia.in/pnb-junior-sf-account.html.
How to Open Punjab National Bank Senior Citizens Savings Account?
- Punjab National Bank offered an SCSS Account which is specially designed for Senior Citizens.
- Those who have 60 years of Age can open the PNB SCSS Account Online & Offline.
- The PNB SCSS account opening is also the same as all other saving scheme account openings.
- For additional information about PNB SCSS Account please visit https://www.pnbindia.in/senior-citizen-saving-scheme.html
How to Open Punjab National Bank Salary Account?
Regular employees of the Central Government, State Governments, PSUs, Government-Semi Government Corporations, MNCs, Reputable Institutions, Reputable Corporate, Reputable Educational Institutions, and others can open PNB Salary Accounts by following the Simple Steps.
The Employee/Employer who has already an account in Punjab National Bank Can contact your branch manager to convert your SB account into a Salary Account.
Those who have no account in PNB can open a new SB account online or offline to convert it to the PNB MySALARY ACCOUNT.
To open a Punjab National Bank salary account visit your nearest PNB bank branch.
How to Open Punjab National Bank Current Account Online?
There are various ranges of current account schemes offered by Punjab National Bank for Merchants like Shopping Centers, Petrol Pumps, Hospitals, Educational Institutes and etc.
Individuals (either singly or jointly), Associations, Trusts, Partnership Firms, Proprietorship Firms, Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs), Firms, Societies, and Corporate Entities can open Current Accounts. Initial Deposit (R/SU/U/M)- Rs. 5000.
Advised to contact a nearby PNB Branch to open a current account as per your eligibility, the PNB Bank officers verify your Firm or business information and suggest the best scheme of account for you.
Submitting the required documents and KYC information to every eligible small and big business owners along with individuals can open PNB Current Account.
For more and additional information please visit the nearby Punjab National Bank branch or contact the helpline number of PNB 24*7 at 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222 or log in to https://www.pnbindia.in.