The DCB Bank (Development Credit Bank) savings account offers a variety of banking benefits, including cashback on transactions made with a DCB Debit Card, access to investment solutions, attractive rates on insurance policies, flexible and simple account management, and free branch banking at any DCB Bank. Free NEFT/RTGS service, as well as mobile banking.
Citizens of India who wish to open a Savings Account in DCB Bank can open a digital account online by using he/she Aadhaar & PAN Numbers along with their Registered Mobile numbers.
This simple guide helps to Open a DCB Bank Account without visiting the bank branch for the listed account schemes online in a simple manner.
List of Saving Accounts offered by DCB Bank
To meet the needs of our different customers, DCB Bank offers a variety of savings accounts. They are.
- DCB Premium Savings Account.
- DCB Elite Savings Account.
- DCB Privilege Savings Account.
- DCB Classic Savings Account.
- DCB Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account.
- DCB Student Savings Account.
- DCB Shaurya Savings Account.
- DCB Saahas Savings Account.
- DCB Kisan Mitra Savings Account.
- DCB Insti Prime Savings Account.
- DCB Junior Saver Savings Account.
- DCB Golden Savings Account.
How to Open DCB Bank Savings Account Online
The Development Credit Bank simplified its account opening by submitting simple details of the account holder, and they have offered doorstep account opening services in selected cities.
Those customers who have registered for doorstep account opening services can get a call back from the bank associate and they will open the best savings scheme account at your doorstep.
Below are steps explained DCB Bank Digital Account Opening process online.
- Visit the DCB Bank website at https://www.dcbbank.com.
- Carefully watch the menu options and tap on “Open bank account“, then a list of account schemes is displayed, select one of the interests like “DCB saving account“.
- Proceed with “Open your account online“, and then A new screen shows two options.
- “Resident individual” and “Non-Resident individual“.
- Select and Proceed with “Resident Individual” and Now tap on “Click here to begin“.
- Enter your Name, Mobile Number and Email ID and fulfil the form with complete details such as Personal details, Address details, Service details, and Nominee details, then click on terms and conditions and click on “Confirm“.
After successfully submitted the details in DCB Bank Account Opening Form you can download the form and take print out and add KYC document and submit at nearest DCB bank branch to activate.
How to Open DCB Bank Zero Balance Account Online.
DCB Bank Zero Balance Account Opening Online also similar process, following steps are helped to open DCB Bank Zero Balance Account Online.
- Visit the DCB Bank website at https://www.dcbbank.com.
- Select and proceed with “Open bank account” from the menu options then choose “saving account“, then click on “BSBDA” It is a Zero balance account in DCB Bank.
- It shows an option like “leave your contact number” click on it, next you need to enter the account holder details in the fills form with name, mobile number and email id, and click on “Submit“.
- Within 24 hours DCB bank executive will call the phone number and ask for the address details, shortly DCB bank person visit your address and take the form and KYC details.
- In few days you will receive passbook, ATM card and cheque book will send to your address
How to Open DCB Bank PMJDY Account.
The Development Credit Bank also offered Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Scheme account to all eligible customets. The DCB Bank Customer who intrested to open DCB Bank PMJDY Account can visit neary bannk branch channel.
By Submitting required documents at the nearby DCB Bank Branch every eligible customer can open PMJDY Account. According to the reports there is no digital or online application process to open DCB Bank PMJDY Account.
How to Open DCB Bank Women’s Account Online.
The Development Credit Bank has designed and offered Women’s Savings scheme accounts espeacilly deaigned for Working women and housewifes also. To open DCB Bank Womens account contcat helpdesk section at nearby bank branch.
The DCB Bank Officer will expleined the scheme of account along with benifits and help to open a Womens Savings Account at the branch.
How to Open Student Account in DCB Bank
Minors and School going kids can open the DCB Bank Student account easily by submitting an DCB Bank Student Account Opening Form. The DCB Bank also offered vatious savings account schemes espeacilly designed for childs or minors.
Those Students who are below 18 years can open the DCB Bank Student account, and those kids who are below 10 years can open DCB Bank Minor account with submitting natural guardian (i.e. father or mother) .
By Visiting near by bank branch everyone can DCB Bank Juniors Savings Account known as a Student Account or Minor Account in Development Credit Bank.
How to Open DCB Bank Senior Citizens Account
Who are above 60 years old can open the DCB Bank SCSS Account by submitting relevent documents at any Development Credit Bank channel. Following steps helps you to open DCB Bank SCSS Account.
- Collect a DCB SCSS account opening form for a Senior Citizens Savings Account at your local DCB Bank.
- Fulfil the DCB SCSS form Include supported documents that prove your identity, residency, and age.
- Submit the application form as well as the KYC documentation.
- A check for the deposit amount must be presented by the Account nominee can be added.
- The DCB Bank process your request and open a DCB Senior Citizen Account for you.
How to Open DCB Bank Salary Account
Savary Savings Account opening is very simple in Development Credit Bank. Customer of the DCB Bank who already have a Savings Account can inform to the bank manager it is your Salary Account.
If you have no account in DCB Bank, just open a account and submit a relevent documents such as salary slip and etc, the branch manager will convert the account as a salary account, when your salary credited into the account.
How to Open DCB Bank Current Account.
- Visit the DCB bank branch and ask for DCB Bank Current Account opening form.
- Fill out the form carefully without any mistakes.
- Attach the required documents to the DCB Current Account Opening form.
- Submit the application form to the bank associate and he will verify it.
- Deposit the minimum balance to the account opening.
- Now you will receive DCB welcome kit from the bank.
- The DCB Bank welcome kit contains a Debit card, Cheque Book, Passbook & Other Documents.
For more and complete information please visit nearby DCB Bank Branch, or visit the official website at https://www.dcbbank.com/or call to the bank helpline call center at 022 6899 7777, 040 6815 7777.