Keeping the different needs and priorities of the customers in mind, HDFC Bank offers a wide range of savings accounts. Each of the accounts offers unique banking features and privileges to the account holder. These HDFC savings accounts can be used to earn interest on the deposits and of course as the name suggests, save for the future.
HDFC Bank Savings Accounts
To meet the needs of our different customers, HDFC Bank offers a variety of savings account schemes. They are.
- Savings MAX Account.
- Regular Savings Account.
- Senior Citizens Account.
- Women’s Savings Account.
- Digi Save Youth Account.
- Super Kids Savings Account.
How to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account Online
Every eligible candidate can open HDFC Bank Account without visiting the bank, everyone can open an online savings account with HDFC Bank Ltd in simple steps with Aadhaar, and open your account instantly, Online.
- Visit the HDFC Bank website at https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/save/accounts/savings-accounts.
- On the page, you can see all schemes about HDFC Bank Savings Accounts that are specially designed for Women, Senior Citizens, and Young & Premium Customers, Select an interested one and proceed with the “Open Instantly” Option.
- Now the HDFC Bank will be redirected to the HDFC Online Account opening page to start application registration, and let’s start the application process.
- Identify Yourself.
- Enter your mobile phone number and date of birth as per your KYC (Asper Aadhaar), then proceed with Start Now Option.
- Select KYC.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and Verify with OTP, then you have seen your complete information as per Aadhaar Data.
- Select your KYC Documents as A valid passport, voter ID card, PAN card, permanent driver’s license, Aadhar card, NREGA job card, or ID card issued by the national or state governments, PSUs, or scheduled commercial banks that serve as identification and proof of address.
- Contact Details.
- Carefully check the contact information provided by your Aadhaar.
- Add or Update your Address for communication along with contact information carefully without mistakes.
- Your Profile.
- Check and Update your profile with selected categories of savings account schemes, PAN Numbers and others in your profile section.
- Your Info.
- The HDFC Online Account opening System shows your information as per the applied application such as Name, Mobile Number, PAN Number, Aadhaar Number, Address and etc.
- Submit the HDFC Bank Account Opening Online Form carefully after verification of your knowledge.
- Verify the OTP to confirm your HDFC Savings Account Opening Form Submission.
Now you need to Complete your KYC by visiting a nearby HDFC Bank Branch or Video KYC.
HDFC Bank Branch KYC.
Fulfil the KYC Application form with Account details and attach supported documents and submit nearby HDFC Bank Branch to verify your Account KYC.
HDFC Bank Video KYC.
Customer who has selected Video KYC Option can verify their HDFC Account KYC through Video Call by showing their Original PAN Card and required documents of their account online by scheduling HDFC Bank Video KYC.
How to Open HDFC Bank Zero Balance Account.
Zero Balance Accounts are also offered through HDFC Bank Savings Account Schemes, Customers who are interested to open HDFC Bank Zero Balance Account Online Can follow the steps to open it instantly.
- Visit the HDFC Bank Accounts Section Page at https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/save/accounts.
- Select and Proceed with Savings Accounts, then choose from zero-deposit and zero-balance to feature-rich, premium savings accounts.
- Choose the Savings Account Scheme as Zero Balance and start to open your HDFC Bank Zero Balance Account by completing those steps.
- Identify Yourself.
- Select KYC.
- Contact Details.
- Your Profile.
- Your Info.
After Submitting your HDFC Bank Zero Balance Account Online form you need to select KYC Verification through Bank Branch or Video KYC.
Choose One of the best for you, and then your HDFC Zero Balance Account Opened successfully. HDFC Bank will send a welcome kit with a starter guide to your address that contains account information, debit card, chequebook and all information.
How to Open HDFC Bank Ltd Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Account
- To open an HDFC Bank Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Account.
- Go to the nearby HDFC Bank, and Ask the bank officer for the HDFC Bank PMJDY Account form.
- Fill out the Forum with complete information with the required information and attach the required documents for HDFC Bank Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Account.
- Attach with filled HDFC Bank PMJDY Account Form and submit it to the bank officer.
- The bank employee will open an HDFC Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan account after verifying your KYC Documents and etc.
How to Open HDFC Bank Women’s Account Online.
HDFC Bank also offered various Specially designed account schemes for Women. Every woman who has interested to open a Women’s Savings Account in HDFC Bank can open their account Online and Offline also.
By Selecting ‘Women’s Savings Account’ those eligible female candidates can open their account instantly online. The following link provides complete information about Women’s Savings Accounts.
How to Open a Student Account in HDFC Bank.
Those Students and other minor candidates and kids who are below 18 years also can open HDFC Bank “Super Kids Savings Account” and “Kids Advantage Account“. The following steps help to open HDFC Bank Student Account easily.
- To open any of these kids’ accounts, visit the nearest branch of HDFC bank.
- Ask the HDFC bank helpdesk officer for the “Super Kids Savings Account” form.
- Carefully fill out the form and attach the document mentioned below.
- Identity and address proof of guardian.
- Photograph of the guardian.
- Birth proof of minor.
- Declaration from the guardian.
- After verifying documents, Super Kids Savings Account processes are done by the bank executive.
- Now you will receive a welcome kit: Free Rupay Kids Debit Card, cheque book and passbook
Note: Super Kids Account can be opened for your child as long as your child is a minor (up to 18 years of age) and you have a Savings Account with HDFC Bank.
How to Open HDFC Bank Senior Citizens Savings Account
Indian Citizens who have 60 years and above are eligible to open an SCSS account at any bank in the country. HDFC Bank also offered Senior Citizen Account Schemes with attractive interest rates.
By visiting nearby HDFC Bank Branches everyone can get complete information about HDFC Bank Senior Citizen Account and benefits with HDFC SCSS Account schemes.
HDFC Bank Doorstep Banking Services For Senior Citizen And Differently Abled Customer is helpful to open your account and make transactions easily.
For HDFC Bank Doorstep Banking services https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/resources/ways-to-bank/banking-in-person/doorstep-banking.
Follow the link to know HDFC Bank Senior Citizen Account Schemes https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/save/accounts/savings-accounts/senior-citizens-account?icid=sa_category_knowmore_senior_citizen.
How to Open HDFC Bank Salary Account
Note: Aadhar number must be linked with your mobile number.
- Open any browser on your pc or mobile, in the search bar enter https://www.hdfcbank.com/
- On the homepage sidebar select and proceed with Personal Banking Services and What Are You Looking For?
- Account Services, then Salary Accounts then Apply Now.
- Now enter your mobile number and captcha, and click on the tick box
- Click on the “Proceed” button, Now on the registered mobile number receive an OTP enter it and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Select the KYC document Aadhaar number, passport, driving licence and voters id select any of them and enter the document number, then, click on the “Proceed” button.
- Click on “Aadhaar OTP authentication” And click on “request verification code“. You receive an OTP on your mobile enter it and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Select your account type, “Corporate salary account” select it and click on the “Continue” button.
- Enter your branch details and click on continue, now Upload your photo, enter your details asked there and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Fill in your employment and income details and click on continue.
- Now enter your nominee details and click on continue.
- Click on Video KYC Choose schedule and continue.
- Video KYC require a Proper mobile network and lighting in your room.
- Keep your original PAN card handy.
- Keep a blank white sheet of paper and a black or blue ink pen on hand for signing.
- After successfully completing your video KYC you will receive a Welcome kit shortly.
How to Open HDFC Bank Current Account.
Current Account: This account is generally designed for businessmen. Under this account, there is no restriction on the number of withdrawals, making it most suitable for businessmen. No interest is paid by the banks on such accounts.
HDFC Bank Offered wide range of Current Account Schemes for small to bigger bussiness along with agricalchurrer, small bussiness marchents, startups and others.
Advised to visit nearby HDFC Bank and contact helpdesk officer to choose a best current account that relevent to your bussiness. The HDFC Bank helps you open a current with is benifited to your bussiness and the comple information here https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/save/accounts/current-accounts.
For more and complete details please visit official website of the HDFC Bank or Visit nearby bank branch or call to 24*7 helpline number 1800 202 6161 / 1860 267 6161.