Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Account Opening for Savings Schemes such as Zero Balance Accounts, PMJDY Accounts, Salary Accounts, Minor Accounts, Senior Citizen Accounts and others. Open a KVB Account online at https://kvb.co.in…
Karur Vysya Bank is a major financial organization that provides savings account schemes including current accounts for business purposes along with other services in the banking sector. The bank provides current accounts for individual proprietors, partnerships, limited companies, and foundations.
Karur Vysya Bank provides a number of savings accounts that are all relevant to the many customer categories it services. The bank also has a special account for senior citizens, women, children and salaried employees. Some savings bank accounts are premium accounts, and some are basic accounts.
Customers who wish to open a KVB SB Account can open one online without visiting the bank branch, the listed savings account schemes are offered by KVB. Select the best one that is most relevant to your or your business.
Karur Vysya Bank Saving Account Schemes.
- KVB Shakthi Savings Account.
- Jumbo Kids Savings Account.
- Prestige Savings Account.
- Freedom Savings Account.
- Student Savings Account.
- Rainbow Savings Bank Scheme.
- Yuvashakti SB Savings Account.
- Regular Savings Account.
- Smart Savings Bank Account.
- Basic Savings Bank Account or Kalpatharu Account.
How to Open KVB Savings Account Online
The Karur Vysya Bank Online Banking System allowed the opening of KVB SB Account for all eligible customers. The following steps help to open KVB Savings Account online.
- Open the official website of Karur Vysya Bank https://www.kvb.co.in.
- On the homepage, you can click the ‘open account (online)’ tab.
- After clicking the tab, then you can click the ‘Open DLite Savings Account’.
- On the new page, you tick the ‘I accept’ check box and click the ‘proceed’ button.
- Then, you can give your mobile number and email id and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Note: Must enter the mobile number & E-Mail ID linked with your Aadhaar Card.
- An OTP is sent to your registered mobile number, you need to verify it.
- Then it will ask for KYC details, provide by entering your PAN Number and Aadhar number, and then click the ‘Next‘ button.
- An Aadhar verification code is sent to your phone number after you can enter the OTP and press the ‘verify‘ button.
- After that, it will show your Aadhar details, carefully check the details and you can click the ‘continue’ option.
- And it will ask for your personal and address information. Provide your information and click the ‘Finish‘ button.
- Now your Karur Vysya Bank Savings Account successfully opened.
Finally, the KVB Bank Servers will send a confirmation SMS with the account number along with additional information, in shortly the Karur Vysya Bank will send a welcome kit to your address by post or courier that contains a debit card, chequebook and starter guide and etc.
How to Open KVB Zero Balance Account Online
- First, open the official website of Karur Vysya Bank Savings Account https://www.kvb.co.in/personal/accounts/savings-account/basic-savings-zero-balance/
- Carefully check the page, then click the ‘Apply Now‘ option.
- After a details page is displayed, you can enter all the required details.
- And check the check box and click the ‘submit’ button.
- A Representative will communicate with you by way of phone or mail in connection with this account enquiry.
- Now, you can ask the representative to open the KVB Zero Balance Saving account.
Otherwise, download the KVB Zero Balance Account Opening Form Pdf, fulfil the form with the complete details of the applicant and submit it at a nearby KVB Bank Branch by attaching valid KYC Documents.
The Bank officers will verify your application with KYC documents and issue a KVB Zero Balance Account along with a welcome kit instantly.
How to Open KVB PMJDY Account
- Open the Karur Vysya Bank Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Scheme page to get complete information about KVB PMJDY Account.
- Next, go to your nearest Karur Vysya Bank branch.
- And submit PMJDY Account opening form at the nearest KVB branch.
- Then, the bank will ask for your identity proof documents, and if you have an Aadhaar Card then no other documents are required.
- Account holders have any one document in the given list below.
- Identity Card with applicant’s photograph issued by Central/State Government Departments.
- Statutory/Regulatory Authorities.Public Sector Undertakings.Scheduled Commercial Banks and Public Financial Institutions.
- A letter was issued by a Gazetted officer, with a duly attested photograph of the person.
- Identity Card with applicant’s photograph issued by Central/State Government Departments.
- Then, the bank will verify all your documents, and your ‘Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)’ account will be opened.
How to Open KVB Shakthi Account for Women’s
Karur Vysya Bank offered a KVB Shakthi Account which is specially designed for Women, the Women’s savings scheme account opening is very simple by the steps.
- Open the Karur Vysya Bank Shakthi for Women Savings Account Page through the below link.
- Carefully read the Scheme details and proceed with ‘Apply Now’.
- Then an Online Form will be opened, fulfil the form with complete details and submit it.
- The KVB Representative will contact you to open KVB Shakthi Savings Account.
- Otherwise, Download the KVB Shakthi Account Opening PDF form.
- Download KVB Shakthi Account Opening Form.
- Fill out the KVB Shakthi Account Opening form with all the required details, and go to your nearest Karur Vysya Bank branch and Submit the form.
- Then, the bank will ask for your identity proof documents and you can submit all required KYC documents with the application form.
- The bank will verify all your documents, and after that, your ‘KVB Shakti for Women’ account will be opened.
How to Open KVB Jumbo Kids SB Account for Students
Similarly, the KVB Jumbo Kids SB Account opening is also the same as other Savings account openings. Those Minors who need to open Student Account or a Kids Account can download the KVB Jumbo Kids SB Account Form and fulfil the application form with complete information about the child.
Submit the filled KVB Jumbo Kids SB Account open application form at the nearby KVB Branch along with attaching valid KYC Documents. The Bank Manager will issue an account after verification of the application and KYC documents.
For complete information about the KVB Jumbo Kids SB Account visit https://www.kvb.co.in/personal/accounts/savings-account/jumbo-savings-kids/.
How to Open KVB Senior Citizens Savings Account
Indian Citizens who have 60 years or above of age can open the Senior Citizen Scheme Account in Karur Vyushya Bank Online & Offline. The following steps help you to open KVB SCSS Account.
Before Submitting an Application carefully read the Scheme details at https://www.kvb.co.in/personal/accounts/savings-account/kvb-senior-citizen-savings/.
KVB SCSS Account Online Application
- Open the KVB SCSS Account Page at https://www.kvb.co.in/personal/accounts/savings-account/kvb-senior-citizen-savings/.
- Select and Proceed with the ‘Apply Now‘ Option and enter your details on the online application form, then the Bank officer will contact you to open your KVB SCSS Account.
KVB SCSS Account Process
All Karur Vysya Bank Branches are offered Senior Citizen Account services by submitting an application to get KVB Senior Citizen Account. Eligible Customers can follow the steps to open KVB SCSS Account at a nearby bank branch channel,
- Open the official website of Karur Vysya Bank and download the KVB SCSS Account Opening PDF form.
- Direct Link – https://www.kvb.co.in/docs/account-opening-form-individual.pdf.
- Fill out the application with all the required details and submit the form at the nearest KVB branch by attaching identity and age proof documents along with valid KYC Documents.
- Then, the bank will verify all your documents, then your ‘KVB Senior Citizen Savings Account’ will be opened.
How to Open Karur Vysya Bank Salary Account
There are two types of salary accounts in Karur Vysya Bank such as.
- KVB Prestige Salary Account.
- KVB Regular Salary Account.
If you already have a savings account by crediting your monthly salary to the account, Submit a request to the branch manager to convert your savings account into a salary account.
Otherwise, open a KVB Savings account and submit a request to change it is as your Salary Account. For complete information please visit https://www.kvb.co.in/personal/accounts/savings-account/salary-accounts/kvb-regular-salary-account/.
How to Open Karur Vysya Bank Current Account Online.
There are three types of current accounts that are offered by KVB bank.
- General Current Account.
- Multicity Current Account.
- KVB Smart Trade & Exim Current Account.
- Open the official website of Karur Vysya Bank.https://www.kvb.co.in/personal/accounts/current-accounts/regular-current-account/
- To download the KVB Current Account Opening PDF Form,
- After downloading the PDF, fill in all of the required information.
- Visit the nearby Karur Vysya Bank branch and Submit the application with all supported documents of your business.
- The KVB bank issuing your ‘current account‘ will be created once your documents have been verified.
For more and complete information please visit the nearby KVB Bank Branch or visit https://www.kvb.co.in or Call the bank 24*7 customer care Helpline (Domestic): 1860 258 1916, 1800 419 6500, 022 – 40426031.