Canara Bank provides a wide choice of financial savings accounts that allow customers to deposit money, keep it safe, and withdraw funds while collecting interest. It provides a savings account in accordance with the requirements of the specific purchaser businesses and responds to their needs.
Canara Bank provides a high-interest savings account for its high-end consumers and also provided student savings account for children under the age of 18. The bank provides numerous services such as internet banking and mobile banking, as well as no minimum stability requirement in several savings account services such as cheques, DDs, bill payments, online shopping, NEFT/RTGS cash transfers, and so on.
Canara Bank offered Domestic and NRI Account account services, and those customers who are interested to open a savings scheme account can open their account online using their Mobile Number, Aadhaar & PAN Card Number and basic details through Canara DiYA digital account opening system.
Every eligible citizen can open Canara Bank Account through the Canara DIYA Account Opening system for the listed savings account schemes for Individuals, Joint accounts, Minor accounts, Salary accounts, Senior Citizen accounts, Current accounts and other schemes offered by the bank.
Canara Bank Account
- Canara Bank Deposit Account for Small Savings.
- Senior Citizens Canara Jeevandhara Sb Account.
- SB Power Plus by Canara.
- Canara Payroll Savings Bank Account.
- Canara Bank Savings Account on a Regular Basis.
- Canara NSIGSE Savings Bank Account.
How to Open a Canara Bank Savings Account through Canara DiYA
Everyone who is interested in opening a Canara Bank savings account online can open one using the Canara Diya App or Canara Bank Digital Account Opening Portal. In both cases, you must complete an online account opening form.
Download the Canara Diya App or go to this page to begin the online account opening process in a web browser at https://canarabankdigi.in/canaradiya/ and Proceed.
The following 4 steps provide a Canara Bank Instant KYC Savings Account with Aadhaar Details.
- Input Mobile Number & Email ID.
- Enter your Aadhaar Linked Mobile Number & Email ID.
- Verify the OTP for Mobile & Email Validation.
- Validate Your PAN & Aadhaar.
- Enter your PAN Number & Aadhaar Card Number and Proceed to Verify.
- Customers who have no PAN card can create a Canara Bank savings account online, You must decide whether you wish to proceed with or without your PAN card.
- If your PAN Number is Linked to your Aadhaar it will automatically be validated.
- Fill in a few Basic Details.
- Enter your basic information, such as your name, address, and other personal information in the required fields.
- Fill in your father’s name, mother’s name, and nominee information. Choose your branch, state, and location to find the nearest bank branch.
- You will now see a list of the account’s features, such as a debit card, internet banking, and so.
- Provide your communication and your permanent Address will be collected from the Aadhaar database.
- If your communication address changes from your Aadhaar address, you may enter it here.
- Carefully verify the details and submit by validating with OTP, that was sent to your contact number.
- Complete Your Video KYC.
- Applicant must verify their KYC documentation through Video KYC.
- In this process, you can provide your KYC Documents verification through a Video Call.
- Your Account is Ready.
- Your account is now active, and you will see your account information, such as account number and branch, on the screen as well as by email and text message.
How to Open Canara Bank Zero Balance Account.
Canara Bank Zero balance account or basic savings account is designed to help economically deprived members of society. An eligible individual can open Canara Bank Zero Balance Account with simple steps.
- Download the Canara Bank Account Opening Form Pdf.
- Fulfill, the Canara Bank Account Opening form to start a Zero balance savings bank account and submit by attaching a set of KYC Documents along with two current passport-size photos.
- For KYC purposes, you will need valid identity proof and address proof.
- The Branch Manager will verify your application and process it shortly.
After successfully approving your application, the branch will issue a welcome kit.
How to Open Canara Bank PMJDY Account.
The following are step-by-step procedures for opening a Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account with Canara Bank.
- Go to the Canara Bank branch nearby you and ask for the Jan Dhan Account opening form.
- Complete the form with factual information such as your name, address, father’s name, nomination, and so on.
- After completing the form filling, attach all of the KYC documentation available from you.
- Submitted the form with supporting documentation to the bank representative.
- The bank representative will verify your application, and following the review, you will be assigned a reference number for account opening.
- Your account will be opened when verification and background checks are completed.
- You will now get a Canara bank starter kit, which will include a Bank of Baroda Debit card, passbook, checkbook, and other things for the account.
How to Open Canara Bank Student Account
The minors who are going to school those students can open Canara Bank Student Account easily. Have below 18 years old can open the Juniors savings account known as a student account. The following are step-by-step procedures for opening a minor account with Canara Bank.
- Go to the nearest Canara Bank branch and ask for an account opening form for a Minor or Student Account.
- Fill out the form with your child’s information, such as name, address, parent/guardian name, and so on.
- After completing the form, submit it to the bank representative with all of the KYC documents with the initial deposit amount.
- The bank representative will verify your application and send it to the appropriate department.
- You must now wait for your account to be opened, and then you will receive an SMS notification when your account is opened.
- Following account opening, you will receive the Canara Bank starter kit, which contains a Canara Bank debit card, Mobile Banking, Net Banking, and other services.
How to Open Canara Bank Senior Citizens Savings Account
A Citizen of India who has 60 years and above can open Canara Bank SCSS Account known as Canara Jeevan Dhara Scheme at any branch channel by submitting proof documents for age confirmation. Below are the steps to open Canara Bank Senior Citizen Account.
- The first step for seniors is to complete the application form. The application form is available online or at any Canara Bank branch.
- A sample signature card is needed on f one’s PAN card.
- If the person does not have a PAN card, he or she can apply by completing Form 60/61.
- The applicant must provide two passport-size photos and KYC Documents such as A passport, voter ID, and driver’s license as acceptable forms of identification.
- The candidate must provide proof of age. Either a birth certificate or a KYC document showing the date of birth can be submitted.
- The Canara Jeevan Dhara will help seniors who want to save money or receive savings on medical bills.
- Those interested in opening a Canara Jeevan Dhara could contact the bank or go to Canara Bank’s official website at https://canarabank.com/
How to Open Canara Bank Salary Account
The Canara Bank Super Savings Salary Account, currently known as the Canara Payroll Package Scheme, is a savings account that does not need an initial deposit. It is intended specifically for salaried staff.
The company must have at least 25 employees and be in business for at least one year. It is an active (functioning) account. The employee or employer everyone can open a Canara Bank Salary Account by submitting their salary documents instantly at any branch of the bank.
How to Open Canara Bank Current Account.
- To create a current account with Canara Bank, the user must either go to the nearest branch and complete the submission of the Canara Bank Current Account Opening Form.
- The applicant must complete the form with the required information along with adding supporting documents.
- Your Canara Bank, Current Account account can be opened successfully once a bank representative finishes a verification procedure.