ICICI Bank Account Open as Digital Savings Account Online for Savings, Kids Savings Accounts, Women’s Accounts, Senior Citizen Accounts, Current Accounts and etc online at https://icicibank.com…
ICICI Bank is a multinational financial services company based in India. It offers a range of banking and financial products and services to individuals, small businesses, and large corporations. Some of the products and services offered by ICICI Bank include savings and checking accounts, credit cards, loans, insurance, investment products, and online banking.
The bank has a significant presence in India, with branches and ATMs located throughout the country, as well as a growing international presence with operations in 18 countries. In addition to traditional banking services, ICICI Bank also offers a range of digital and mobile banking services, including mobile banking apps and online banking platforms.
ICICI Bank Offered Specially designed account services for women, children, senior citizens, and others, with benefits such as higher interest rates, discounts on locker expenses, unlimited ATM withdrawals and etc.
ICICI Bank Savings Account.
ICICI Bank has several types of savings accounts, The various types of ICICI Bank Savings accounts are listed below.
- Basic Savings Bank Account.
- Regular Savings Account.
- Young Stars Account.
- Advantage Woman Savings Account.
- Senior Citizens Savings Account.
- 3-in-1 Account.
- Titanium Privilege Account.
- Gold Privilege Banking.
- Silver Savings Account.
- Pockets Savings Account.
How to Open ICICI Bank Savings Account Online (Regular)?
ICICI Bank has simplified their account opening services, customer who wants to open an account in ICICI bank can open a digital savings account online with simple steps.
- Navigate the Savings Account section in the main menu of the CICI Bank homepage Accounts section at https://www.icicibank.com.
- Direct Link https://www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/accounts/savings-account.
- Select ‘Open An Account Instantly’, then you will redirect to the main page of ICICI Digital Savings Account online.
- Direct link https://buy.icicibank.com/ucj/savings/mobile.
- Enter your Mobile Number,’ Email ID and PAN Number, now confirm that you agree to the terms, and then click Proceed.
- Enter the UIDAI OTP code that was sent to your Aadhaar-registered mobile number. Continue by clicking the button.
- Check that your name on the screen matches your Aadhaar details. Fill in the blanks with your information and click the Continue button.
- Fill in the blanks with your basic and address information, then click Next.
- Enter your PINCODE and it will direct you to the nearest ICICI bank in your area.
- When you click Continue, the system will direct you to Add money and Get the account number immediately. You can now deposit money such as through net banking or a credit card.
- It will generate your bank’s account application ID and branch code.
- Complete the Video KYC by Original PAN Card.
- Otherwise, You can visit the branch with the necessary KYC documents, or a bank representative will come to your home for verification.
- Prepare documents to be submitted, as well as the minimum required amount to be deposited in the account. After the verification, you will receive the account number, passbook, and debit card through ICICI Welcome Kit.
How to Open ICICI Bank Zero Balance Account Online?
- Log to the official website of ICICI bank at https://buy.icicibank.com.
- Select Accounts, then Select Digital Savings Account and Proceed.
- A new page will open. Your mobile number, email address, and PAN number should be entered. Then click on “Continue“.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, click on “Continue.”
- Next page open, enter your Aadhaar number, and click on “Proceed“.
- OTP will be received from UIDAI enter it, and click on “Continue“.
- A new inter-phage will open; enter details like marital status, education, source of income, and income range.
- Add nominee details, and click on continue.
- Now shows your profile, if you want to edit it here you can do it here.
- Final OTP will send and enter it. A new message will pop up with Congratulations, showing the account number, branch name, and IFSC code.
- Click on start “Video KYC” and complete it by showing the original PAN CARD.
That’s it your ICICI Zero Balance Account is generated digitally.
How to Open ICICI Bank Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account?
- To open an ICICI Bank Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Account.
- Visit the nearest branch of ICICI Bank.
- Ask the bank officer for the ICICI Bank Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Account form
- Take the ICICI PMJDY Form and Fulfil with complete details.
- Attach the Required documents with ICICI Bank Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account opening form along with A recent photocopy.
- Submit the form to the ICICI bank employee and request them to open an ICICI Bank PMJDY account.
How to Open ICICI Bank Aura Savings Account.
ICICI Bank offered Aura Savings Account specially designed for Working women and it’s not similar to a regular savings account. Customers who are interested to open the ICICI Aura Savings Account can visit the nearest bank branch.
Request the Helpdesk officer to open ICICI Aura Savings Account, they will help to process the application and open your account in the branch.
Those who already have a savings account in ICICI Bank can submit a request to convert an Aura Savings account through the helpdesk officer.
How to Open ICICI Young Stars Savings Account.
ICICI Offered Young Stars Saving Account Scheme specially designed for Minors. Children and their parents who have interested to open ICICI Young Stars Account.
To open the ICICI Childers Savings account the parent or a guardian only needs a minimum amount of Rs 2,500 to get started and open up a world of possibilities for their kids.
Below steps helps to open an ICICI Young Star Account Opening request to call back from the bank.
- Open the ICICI Bank at https://www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/accounts/young-stars-savings-account.
- select and proceed with “Young Stars saving account” now you can see “Request to call back” enter your details and submit.
- ICICI bank person will call you and take the details required for account opening.
- Direct link to submit ICICI Young Stars Account Opening – Here
How to Open ICICI Bank Senior Citizens Savings Account – Seniors Club Savings Account.
ICICI Bank Offered various types of Senior Citizens Savings accounts such as Seniors Club Savings Accounts, Retire Happy Savings Accounts, Life Plus Senior Savings Accounts and others for customers above 60 years of age.
Senior Citizen Bank Account also offers secured returns and tax-saving benefits with Government-backed Senior Citizen Savings Scheme. Those Pensioners and Senior Citizens who are interested to apply for ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Account online.
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank and choose https://www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/accounts/seniors-club-savings-account.
- Down you can see how to apply for a Seniors Club Savings Account, Retire Happy Savings Account or Life Plus Senior Savings Account Simply proceed with the ICICI Bank Digital Savings Account Open link at https://buy.icicibank.com.
- After entering your Date of Birth you will select the ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Account as per your Age.
- Complete the application process and Video KYC Process to complete your ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Account Opening online.
How to Open ICICI Bank Salary Account.
Those Government or Private Organisations Employees or Employers who have credited their monthly salary to your ICICI Bank Savings Account can convert the account as their Salary Account.
Those Employers or Employees who have interested to open a new Salary Account in ICICI Bank can open a new Digital Savings Account Online as per the above steps and submit it to credit your monthly basic salary in your office.
After crediting the salary to your ICICI Bank Account, you can request to convert it to your Salary Account through ICICI Bank Customer Care by phone or email.
How to Open ICICI Bank Savings Account by Visiting Bank Branch (Offline).
- Visit your nearest ICICI Bank branch.
- Go to the bank executive, and ask the helpdesk officer for the ICICI Bank Savings Account.
- Submit the Required documents while opening your account such as an Aadhaar card, PAN Card and etc.
- The Bank Officer will open your account instantly.
- A minimum balance of 10,000/- should be deposited in your account by using a cheque, NEFT/RTGS, UPI and Cash Deposits.
- Instantly you will receive a welcome kit, which has a debit card, chequebook, passbook and etc.
How to Open ICICI Bank Current Account Online.
To open a current account with ICICI Bank, you can follow these steps to submit ICICI Bank Insta Biz Current Account Opening Form Online.
- Visit the ICICI Bank website and click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Click on the “Current Account” tab and Select the type of current account you want to open (e.g., Small Business Current Account, Trade Current Account, etc.).
- Click on the “Apply Now” button. Fill out the online application form with your personal and business details.
- Direct Link – Here.
- Submit the application form along with the required documents (e.g., proof of identity, proof of address, proof of business).
- Wait for the bank to review your application and contact you for further information or to schedule an appointment to finalize the account opening process.
Please note that the specific requirements and documents needed to open a current account with ICICI Bank may vary depending on your location and the type of account you are applying for. It is recommended to contact the bank directly or visit a local branch for more information.
Required Documents to Open ICICI Bank Savings Account
ICICI Bank accepted common minimum valid KYC documents as per RBI Guidelines.
Carry below listed anyone with Photo ID Proof along with your PAN Card to open ICICI Bank Savings Account online or offline.
- Driving license.
- Voter’s ID card.
- Aadhar card.
- PAN card.
- Form 16 (only if PAN card is not available).
- 2 latest Passport Size Photographs.
- NREGA job card.
- Any valid Photo ID proof issued by Union or State Government.
For More and Complete information please visit the nearby ICICI Bank Branch or contact the bank’s customer care helpline number at 18001080.