FASTag is an easy-to-use rechargeable PREPAID CARD that has an RFID Tag that makes your road trips enjoyable. With this tag securely attached to your car, you can say goodbye to long lines at toll plazas. The required toll amounts are automatically taken out of the connected prepaid account where your FASTag is registered.
The ICICI Bank FASTag is a rechargeable tag that will make your car travels more comfortable. With this tag securely attached to your car, you can say goodbye to long queue lines at toll gates. FASTag allows you to pay tolls online and instantly. You can avoid the trouble of physically paying tolls at toll gates. ICICI Bank FASTag is one of the FASTag with Triple benefits, The user can use ICICI FASTage for Fuel Payments, Toll Payments, and Parking Payments
How to Buy ICICI Bank FASTag
By following the procedures below, customers may apply for an ICICI Bank FASTag online only for the automobile, jeep, and light motor vehicle (LMV) classes:
- Visit the ICICI Bank FASTag webpage at https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/cards/prepaid/fastag/index.page#.
- On the home page, click the ‘Apply Now‘ button, and then a new page will display on the screen that must be filled up with personal information.
- Choose ‘ID Evidence‘ from the following options:
- A driving license, Voter ID Card, Passport (first and final page), and PAN Card are all acceptable for personal identification.
- Enter your ID Proof Number and upload a copy of your ID proof to the site, then, press the ‘Next‘ button.
- In the next two steps, provide your address and vehicle information, such as RC Information and etc.
- After finishing, check all the field information and click the ‘Confirm Application‘ button.
- The applicant receives an ICICI Bank FASTag after paying the required fees based on the category of the car and having their documents verified.
ICICI FASTag Login
After a customer’s FASTag account is activated, you will require a FASTag recharge to continue your travel along the national highway. When your FASTag account reaches a low balance, you must recharge it. You may recharge your ICICI FASTag account using any payment method, including debit card, credit card, net-banking and UPI, etc. To recharge your ICICI FASTag account, follow the below steps:
- Login to ICICI FASTag through https://fastaglogin.icicibank.com/CUSTLOGIN/Default.aspx?.
- Please enter your ICICI bank FASTag Customer id and Password. The login screen is shown below:
- Choose ‘Individual login‘ or ‘Corporate login‘.
- Now on a new window, you got two options ‘Login via Username‘ and ‘Login via Mobile Number‘.
- If you choose ‘Login via Username‘, enter your ‘Username and Password‘, and proceed to ICICI FASTag login.
- After logging in, navigate to payments and then recharge the account.
- Following that, pick Tag/CUG wallet and select a payment method such as Debit/Credit Card, or PayPal, and your recharge is complete.
- You may also recharge using a cheque or cash at any ICICI bank point of sale location.
ICICI FASTag Recharge Online
You can recharge your ICICI Bank FASTag on the go with the below options:
ICICI FASTag Recharge through iMobile Pay App
iMobile Pay Application is the official mobile application designed to manage all services of the bank along with bill payments & recharges, customer of ICICI Bank Fastag can easily recharge by following simple steps through iMobile App.
- Login into ICICI Bank iMobile App through Biometrics or MPIN.
- On the home screen, click the ‘Shop‘ tab and then choose the ‘Fastag Icon‘
- Choose ‘Recharge‘ and select ‘Recharge type‘ now.
- on a new window, the customer can choose ‘Vehicle Recharge‘
- Enter your ‘Fastag Customer ID‘ or Select your Existing Fastag linked with iMobile App and then click the ‘Proceed‘ button.
- Now select ‘Vehicle to recharge‘ and input the ‘Recharge amount‘ and choose the account to be debited.
- Check all of the information you entered again, then click the ‘continue‘ button.
- Now Your Fastag ID has now been successfully recharged using the iMobile app.
ICICI Bank FASTag Recharge using BHIM UPI
BHIM UPI App also provided FASTag Recharge services through UPI, Customers of ICICI Bank Fastag can follow the steps to recharge through BHIM UPI App.
- Open the BHIM UPI App and Proceed by Selecting the NTFC FASTag option.
- Enter your ‘Vehicle registration number‘ and verify your registration number by the vehicle owner’s name and other details
- Now choose the ‘ICICI Fastag‘ from the banks drop-down list and Enter the selected ‘Recharge amount‘.
- Verify with MPIN to make the transaction successfully.
ICICI FASTAG Recharge through fastaglogin.icicibank.com
- Login to https://fastaglogin.icicibank.com.
- If you are an existing customer can enter your ‘User ID and Password’ or Register first.
- Now click on the ‘Login’ button and go to the option ‘Payments & Transfers‘.
- Click on ‘Buy/Recharge FASTag‘ and then Click on ‘Recharge‘.
- Choose ‘Vehicle Recharge‘ if FASTag is linked to a single vehicle and has to be recharged.
- Choose ‘CUG wallet recharge‘ if multiple vehicles are linked.
- Enter the ‘Vehicle registration number‘ and enter the ‘Recharge amount‘.
- Confirm the transaction by entering OTP that has been generated and sent to your mobile number
- Click on ‘Pay now‘ to your FASTag recharge successfully.
ICICI FASTag Recharge through PhonePe
- Launch the PhonePe App on your Android or iPhone device.
- From the Recharge & Pay Bills section on the homepage, select the View All option.
- Now, in the Recharges section, choose FASTag Recharge.
- You must locate your FASTag-issuing bank ICICI FASTag.
- Once you’ve identified your ICICI FASTag, click on its name.
- You must now input your car registration number in the textbox that appears on the new screen.
- Click the ‘Confirm Button‘ now you will then see information about your FASTag account, such as the customer name and etc.
- Once you’ve reviewed the vehicle details, enter the amount you wish to recharge your FASTag account.
- Choose the bank account to be used for recharging.
- Choose the Pay Bill option and complete the recharge, you must now enter your UPI PIN.
ICICI FASTag Recharge through Paytm
- Open the Paytm App Choose the ‘Recharge‘ section and select ‘FASTag‘ or ‘FASTAG Recharge‘ On the homepage.
- Choose your FASTag issuing bank as ICICI Bank, and input your car registration number.
- Click the ‘Proceed‘ button and input the amount you want to recharge.
- Choose a payment method from Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Paytm Wallet, and/or UPI.
ICICI FASTag Recharge through Freecharge
Do you want to know how to recharge your FASTag online using the ‘Freecharge‘ mobile application? Below are the procedures to help you make a secure payment.
- To begin, launch the Freecharge App then select FASTag Recharge from the New Payments menu.
- Click on the FASTag issuing bank that is chosen ICICI Fastag from the dropdown and enter the vehicle’s registration number.
- Enter the recharge amount and complete the payment process by choosing a payment option such as a debit card, a credit card, net banking, a Freecharge balance, and so on..
How to Check ICICI FASTag Balance
Check the FASTag Balance on icicibank.com
- Visit ICICI Bank’s official website at https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/cards/prepaid/fastag/index.page.
- Choose your account type, go to the login page, and sign in to your FASTag account using your passwords.
- After logging onto the FASTag portal, you will be able to see all of the account information that shows the FASTag balance.
Using a Missed Call Service to Check ICICI FASTag Balance
You may check your FASTag balance by making a missed call to the toll-free number +91-8884333331. But to make this call, the mobile number must be registered with the National Highways Authority of India’s prepaid wallet (NHAI).
ICICI FASTag Balance Enquiry through eToll
- Log in to the eToll app using your login information.
- You can see how much money is needed for your wallet.
- To access your FASTag Account balance, click on the Tag Account Number.
How to Register for ICICI FASTag in WhatsApp Banking?
To begin, simply text the word “Hello” to 86400 86400 from your registered mobile number.
How to Check ICICI FASTag Balance by Missed call?
You can check FASTag balance details by sending a missed call to 8010928888 from your registered mobile number.
How to Check ICICI FASTag Balance by SMS?
You can check FASTag balance details by sending the following SMS to the tollfree no and the following instructions:
SMS: ITOLL(Space)Pincode(Space)Name to 5676766. Example: ITOLL 400051 Roshan Kumar.