State Bank Of India is one of the major national government banks in India. SBI has also begun issuing the FASTag, which was included by NPCI under the plan of the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC). The SBI FASTag chip is a rectangle tag 10*5 cm in size that comprises an antenna and a chip.
SBI FASTag is a State Bank of India Authorised transponder tag that uses RFID technology to make toll payments straight from the prepaid or savings account to which it is attached. It is attached to your vehicle’s windscreen and allows you to drive past toll plazas without stopping for cash transactions.
SBI Fastag Recharge
After creating your tag and utilizing it at multiple toll plazas along national roads, your FASTag account balance will be decreased. To continue your travel on the roads, you must recharge your FASTag account.
SBI FASTag may be recharged using cash at points of sale available at toll plazas, as well as debit cards, credit cards, online banking, and UPI.
SBI FASTag Login
- Customers of SBI FASTag can access their accounts by visiting the official website at https://fastag.onlinesbi.com/.
- Simply enter your registered mobile number, password, and captcha verification code. And then click Sign in.
- Next, you’ll be taken to your User Dashboard.
SBI FASTag Agent Login
- The SBI FASTag Agent Login process is simple.
- FASTag Agents must enter their login information on the Agent Admin Login Page, which may be found at https://fastag.onlinesbi.com/AGENTADMIN/.
- The POS will then appear on Your Agent Dashboard.
- This Login Portal is only for SBI FASTag Agents and POSs.
SBI FASTag Recahrge Online
- Log in to the customer portal at https://fastag.onlinesbi.com using your user id and password, which is your mobile number from the time you registered for your SBI FASTag.
- After successfully accessing your SBI FASTag user account.
- After pressing the “Tag Recharge” option at the top, you can now select how much money you wish to recharge.
- Next, to recharge your SBI FASTag, select a payment method.
- After successfully paying for and recharging your SBI FASTag.
- You will receive an SMS message that your SBI FASTag has been successfully recharged after the transfer is done.
SBI FASTag Recahrge at Paytm.com
The procedures to recharge your SBI FASTag on Paytm are outlined below-
- Simply visit Paytm’s FASTag recharge page.
- Select your FASTag issuing bank.
- Enter your Vehicle Number/Vehicle Registration Number.
- Click on Proceed, Then, enter the recharge amount and proceed with the payment.
SBI FASTag Recharge at freerecharge.com
- Download the Freecharge app on your mobile device and select FASTag Recharge from the New Payments menu.
- Select the FASTag issuing bank and enter the car registration number.
- Fill in the required payment amount.
- To finish the payment procedure, select any chosen payment method such as debit card, credit card, net banking, Freecharge balance, and so on.
SBI FASTag Recharge through PhonePe
Candidates must first download and install the PhonePe UPI Application on their mobile devices and use the app to log in and continue with the steps below.
- To begin, enter your PhonePe login details.
- Choose FASTag recharge from the options on the home screen and press Enter to proceed.
- Next, from the selection list, choose the FASTag bank such as SBI.
- Enter all of the vehicle information, double-check, and confirm.
- Select the recharge amount and then tap the submit button.
- The transaction will be completed by the system, and you will be free to travel.
SBI FASTag Recharge with Google Pay
- Start the Google Pay app on your smartphone.
- You may now view your GPay contact list there.
- Choose the New Payment option.
- You may choose the Bill Payment option from the new tab.
- Now scroll down to find the FASTag recharge option and click on it
- Several Fastag recharge billers now choose SBI Fastag.
- Verify the account information and then tap the ‘Link account‘ button.
- Link your SBI FASTag with GPay, Now, press on FASTag and proceed to payment.
- Choose the FASTag account to which you wish to send money.
- Enter the sum of money now.
- Press on the tick mark to confirm.
SBI FASTag Recharge through BHIM UPI
We will explain how to recharge using the BHIM UPI App.
- Start and Sign in to the BHIM UPI app.
- To begin the transaction, click the ‘Send‘ button.
- Enter your FASTag account UPI ID Ex: “netc.vehiclenumber@bankupihandle” in send to tab.
- Check the UPI ID and Enter the amount to be recharged.
- Using your PIN, confirm the transaction.
SBI FASTag Recharge with MyFastag App
If you haven’t already, download the My FASTag app from the Play Store and then register.
- Then, use the My FASTag smartphone app.
- Following that, you will see three recharge choices.
- You then select Payment using UPI.
- All of the bank accounts that issue Fastag will now be displayed in front of you.
- SBI Bank is the option you choose.
- Following that, enter your vehicle identification number and click Submit.
- You are going to see that a UPI ID (VPA) is being provided in the process of recharging your FASTag. Here, you must click on Validate.
- Following that, you must press the Continue button.
- Now select the amount you wish to recharge.
- Then click the Pay Now button.
- All of your payment applications will now be displayed in front of you. Choose the app from which you wish to pay and proceed to the payment.
- My FASTag app will properly recharge your SBI FASTag.
How to Check SBI FASTag Balance
If you have an SBI FASTag account, you may check your balance by going to https://fastag.onlinesbi.com/. Enter your login information to access your personalized page. You may see the account details and the balance on your page.
How to Buy SBI Fastag
If anyone can be interested can buy both online and offline methods at various Toll and Agents by submitting simple documentation, below are the details.
- You must go to a Point of Sale (POS) counter.
- Bring the required documentation to any SBI point of sale (POS). You must also bring your car with you to the POS.
- Complete the application to receive the FASTag at the POS. Send it here along with your KYC papers.
- The SBI POS agent will confirm your information and issue you the FASTag.
- You will also receive an SMS after successful verification. This SMS will provide the SBI FASTag login and password. You may use it to log in to the SBI FASTag website and manage your account.
- Visit the SBI FASTag site – fastag.onlinesbi.com.
- Enter your contact information, password, and captcha code to log in.
- You may access your personal information, such as your address and vehicle number.
- You can see all of your FASTag transactions.
- You may also get the transaction statement.
- FASTag may be recharged using your bank account.
How do I get an SBI FASTag?
SBI FASTag may be purchased at any SBI PoS store across the nation. Check out the list on the SBI's official website.
What should I do if my SBI FASTag gets charged at the toll plaza twice?
Don't be worried if your FASTag gets debited twice at the toll plaza. You can contact customer service, who will report the issue with the NPCI system and rectify it.
Witch Documentation is needed to get an SBI FASTag?
The documents are separated into two parts: Account for a limited KYC holder: An RC copy of the vehicles, validation of ID and residence, and a photo of the customer are required. Account Holders with Complete KYC RC Copy of the vehicle, ID, and address proof, photo of the customer. The applicant is required to bring all originals for verification.