SBI Samaadhan App is a mobile application developed for the main purpose of serving State Bank of India (SBI) customers. This mobile app makes it possible for SBI customers to fully access all the services offered by the bank without necessarily having to avail themselves of the bank.
From the moment you access the app, it is possible to access quite a number of services through the click of your smartphone. In this post, we will have an insight into how to register on the SBI Samadhan app and also look at the features and facilities that this app has.
SBI Samaadhan App
Below are the main features that you can find in State Bank Samaadhan App:
- With this app, it is possible for a customer to call a given SBI branch manager or controller when faced with an issue that needs urgent assistance. A user can also get the chance of asking any question for the purpose of clarification. The manager will then give the customer feedback once the request is received.
- When having a complaint, this app allows you the chance of raising it to the bank. It also allows a user the opportunity to closely monitor the status of the resolution of the raised complaint.
- It is possible to get the SBI Account Statement for the last six months by simply downloading it from the app. The statement is then shared using a user’s personal email account that was registered with the bank when opening a new bank account.
- For a person who has an existing loan whether Housing Loan or an Educational Loan it is very easy to generate the certificate by downloading it from the app. The certificate is eventually transferred to the email address registered with the bank.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that may include mobile banking, mobile wallet, advances, and deposits are found in the Samaadhan App. This is important in helping the user get information on services that are offered by the bank.
Where to get SBI Samaadhan App
This application is only available to users that have a smartphone that is Android or iOS enabled. For a person who has an android mobile phone, the app is available on the Google Play store and for iPhone users, it is downloaded from App Store.
Facilities accessible in SBI Samaadhan App
The following facilities can be accessed from the SBI Samaadhan app
- Loans: Different types of loans such as Educational loans, Car loans and Home loans can be accessed from the app.
- Deposits: Different types of deposits are available ranging from Recurring Deposits, Savings Accounts, Maturity amounts and Term Deposit.
- Account-related: Checking on the status of an existing loan is also possible when using the SBI Samaadhan app. The account statement can also be easily retrieved from the application.
- ATM: Frequently Asked Questions, video, and share are available in this option.
- Mobile Wallet: Include information such as Videos, share, SB Buddy and FAQs.
- Feedback: This makes it possible for a user to raise any complaint and follow up as it is being solved.
- Cheque Book: This App can only give you Multicity Cheques on your request.
- Rate Us: From this option, a customer is able to rate the experience they had with the staff when requesting a given service.
- Helpline: When a user wants to contact the bank, this facility comes in handy as it contains the Toll-free and Branch Helpline.
- EMI calculator.
- SBI Search.
- Internet Banking: With this SBI Samaadhan App, a customer can enjoy the advantages of technological advancements in mobile banking. This is available as Corporate INB, Retail INB and SBI Anywhere Personal.
- NRI Services: Available in this facility are options like Loans, Remittances, Help centres, Investment, Deposit Products and FAQs.
- Miscellaneous: This facility covers small issues that may not be closely related to the State Bank of India. They may include your Holiday Calendar, SBI Quick, SBI Finder and Downloads.
How to Use the SBI Samaadhan App on Your Android Phone
The following guidelines will make it possible for you to easily use the SBI Samaadhan App.
- Open the Google Play Store and look for the SBI Samaadhan App.
- Click on download and start downloading the app from the Google Play Store. Once completed, install the App on your smartphone.
- After the App is successfully installed on your smartphone, open it and choose the service you want to use by clicking on it.
- After successful installation and an opening of service in the App, it becomes ready for use.
How to Apply for SBI Cheques by Using SBI Samaadhan App
Applying for an SBI cheque is made easy and fast by the use of the SBI App. Follow the steps given below and apply for an SBI Cheque book from the comfort of your house using the SBI Samaadhan App
- From your smartphone, open the installed SBI Samaadhan App.
- On the home screen of the app, click on “chequebook” to start the application process.
- On the page that follows, submit your chequebook request by clicking on “Yes”.
- Submit all the details in order for you to register the device with the State Bank of India.
- Once registration is complete, the request for your SBI chequebook will be processed by the bank. Once it is processed, the bank will issue you with 2 leaves for every chequebook.
- The bank will deliver the chequebook to the address that you issued to the bank when opening an account. You can then pick up the chequebook from this location.
- It should be noted that the State Bank of India only issues multiple cheques once requested from your SBI App. When it comes to requesting a normal chequebook, the App does not make it possible, and hence, it is required that you contact your SBI home branch.