First of all, we need to discuss what is PF.
PF ,more precisely can be quoted as small amount of money deducted from common mans salary every month. It may be considered as paying for a better future. When that person needs money, he can withdraw his amount of money from his PF. Government sector provides this facility to the people all over India so that they can help themselves in time of distress.
For those people. Who don’t know how to apply for PF.I am going to show a simple method to apply online.
1. You need to make account online, so as to view your PF pass book
2. This facility is present only for those employees, who have submitted their Electronic Challan Cum Return for the wage month of May 2012
And another important notification is that, you need not to create any ID and password for this process.
All you need is your phone number and any proof details such as
1. PAN Card
3. NPR – National Population Register
4. Bank Account Number
5. Voter ID
6. Password Or
7. Driving License
Any of the above proof can be used to register for PF only and can login to their account easily.
You can also create multiple accounts by using the different mobile number but you need to have different proofs for each different account you create. Any one of the above listed proof s can be sued for one account each.
Here is the link for registration online
It will look like this
After registration, if you want o login in .Use below link and you can also see the image for any details.
Right side you can find the login in button
There are also few terms and conditions for applying PF online, that you strictly need to follow. You may find them on the website itself.
Some of the important things you need to note:
1. One mobile number can be sued for only one registration
2. Anyone can see only one account, but if he has more than one. He need to apply for form 13 to view all accounts
3. Maximum number of accounts that can be created are 10