CIBIL stands for Credit Information Bureau India Limited. CIBIL Score is related to the credit history of the person & is described as a 3-digit numeric value that lies between 300-900. Generally, the CIBIL Score higher than 700 is considered good.
Free CIBIL Score
The higher the CIBIL Score of the individual, the higher chances of the loan getting approved by the Bank. In this guide, we will discuss the various sites that help us in calculating our CIBIL Score. Let’s discuss them one by one.
The creditworthiness of an individual is determined by a 3-digit numeric value which is calculated after taking into consideration of the following factors which have the weightage as follows: –
- Payment history – 30%.
- Credit Exposure – 25%.
- Credit Type & Duration – 25%.
- Other factors (include hard inquiry such as if a person applies for multiple lines of credit at the same time. It has a negative impact on the CIBIL score).
Steps to check CIBIL Score: –
- The 1st step is to visit the website, www.Bankbazar.com/credit score.
- The next step is to select – the option “Get your Credit Score” or click on “Check my – CIBIL score“.
- Now you must select – your subscription product.
- You must fill in all your identity proof details and click on “proceed to payment” You must make payment of the prescribed amount.
- In the end, your CIBIL report & the score will be sent to your email.
- The CIBIL Score can also be checked by using the Card details.
Because of a good CIBIL score, any individual is considered a responsible & trustworthy borrower & can apply for loans. To understand the CIBIL Score in a better way, one must know how to calculate the CIBIL score. Let us discuss a few points that influence the calculation of the CIBIL Score: –
(a) History of Repayment
It makes up 35% of the total CIBIL score. So, the payment of EMIs on time is very essential as missed EMI payments can negatively affect the CIBIL score.
(b) Credit Taken or not
It Contributes 10% of total CIBIL score. if you are not taking any credit, it also affects the CIBIL Score, so it is important to have a balance of credit & repayment of the credit on time.
c) Utilization of sanctioned debt &credit
The ratio of amount of credit that has been sanctioned to the individual to the amount used by that individual also plays a very significant role in determining the CIBIL score. It makes 30%. of the total CIBIL score. If the person uses much more credit compare to the income, it drastically affects the CIBIL score.
(d) Unsuccessful Credit Inquiries
Attempting credit related inquiries also reflects in CIBIL score especially those which are put forward in short intervals affect negatively CIBIL Score. It is always advised to check the eligibility criteria of any credit or loan before applying, so that you are not rejected for it. In case you are rejected, to again the CIBIL Score will decrease. So,it’s always better not to apply for a loan if you are not up to the mark for it.
Bajaj finserv is considered as India’s finest & most trustworthy NBFCs, that allows you to check a free CIBIL score. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the Bajaj finserv website.
- You can put your details Such as pan card number, & other personal details.
- Click on proceed & you will get the your CIBIL Score on your Screens.
Because of the increasing demand in today’s fast life, every individual must carry a loan at one point in time. Borrowing Money from the bank also requires some conditions to be fulfilled. One of those conditions is to have a good CIBIL score as the good CIBIL Score is considered as any person’s good financial health.
As people keep check on their physical fitness by regular Checkups, checking CIBIL score repeatedly also enhances your financial health. Those who need loan for their homes or any personal issues having CIBIL Score less than 750 find it difficult for loan approval. So, let us discuss few steps that help us in checking our CIBIL Score. it is very easy & short process & also free of Cost.
We need to visit paisabazaar website & enter our full name which is mentioned on the Pan Card and then enter our existing mobile number on which the bank can contact us, valid Email id is required & click on submit button. The credit report will be sent to the email address.
It’s important to check on the CIBIL score to avoid unpleasant surprises later such as rejection of a home loan etc. To have a good CIBIL Score One must clear his dues on time, keep his balance low, maintain a healthy ratio of secured (like home loan & auto loans) & unsecured loans (like personal loan & credit cards) & also not to apply to many credit cards. Demanding too many Credits in Short intervals shows that the person is credit hungry & it reflects a negative CIBIL score.
To keep a check on the CIBIL score is very important & Its easy as well. To know the CIBIL score one must enter the personal details which are asked after visiting the website. The
Candidate must enter the valid Email id & click to proceed.
If you are keen to check your CIBIL score, you can also visit the wishfin website. By entering first-middle – last name & other details such as Pan number & valid email id, you can easily extract the CIBIL score which is trusted by many banks & then apply for loans Whatever you wish for.
The higher the score, the more chances of getting loan. 700- 900 score is considered as good.
The 1st thing that Banks check to give you loan is your CIBIL score. In case the candidate who applies for loan has the score lesser than 720, the application will be rejected automatically. To help the candidate to know his CIBIL Score, deal 4 loans provide the same. The following Step needs to be followed by the individual
- a) Enter the person’s full name which have been written on Pan Card
- b) Date of birth of the concerned person.
- c) The Pan Card number of the concerned candidate.
- d) Complete Residential address of the person including Pincode, state & city
- e) Email Id of the candidate
- f) The valid Mobile number of the candidate
- g) The individual needs to agree to all the terms
- & conditions of the website
- h) The result will be shown on the screen within no time.
Sometimes loans become a necessity to fulfil the dreams of the people. To achieve the loan, one must satisfy certain criteria of lenders. One of them is the optimum CIBIL Score.
To maintain a good CIBIL Score one must be very conscious in maintaining good credit history. Timely payments have a good impact The CIBIL provides detailed credit information along with CIBIL score on the payment of Rs 550/-.
You can find your CIBIL score on the CIBIL score Calculator of MyloanCare easily. The CIBIL score calculated by MyloanCare is trusted by many reputed banks.
The CIBIL score can also be calculated by filling the Pan Card number.It is to be noted that in case you have downloaded the credit report during earlier years for free you want your credit report in the later year; in that case you have to purchase the report by paying the prescribed amount.
So, it is always advised to keep a check on the CIBIL Score & credit score report to maintain a good financial back.
CreditMantri is another portal which provides instant provision of checking the CIBIL score and provides services related to improving your credit health as well as getting loan.
Also, basis the credit score, the website also provides suitable offers matching the score.
The procedure to get the CIBIL score is very simple and involves below steps:
- Provide your mobile number
- Authenticate the mobile number by entering the OTP that appears on your mobile
- After successful authentication, provide personal details such as PAN, name, email ID, marital status etc. and then click submit.
Within minutes, you will get your CIBIL score on your email ID.
SBI is a prominent public sector bank and can rely on the CIBIL score provided by SBI. Below are some simple steps one needs to follow to get his CIBIL score.
- Go to the SBI Website as provide above, this will open a form
- Provide the necessary details on this page including name, DoB, Gender, Address, PAN no, Email ID, Mobile number etc.
- Accept terms and conditions and click on submit
- Your personalized CIBIL report will be shared in your email ID. For use.
India lends is a private player that provides a host of lending services and to be eligible for getting a loan, it also helps you check your creditworthiness. Below are some simple steps for the same:
- Go to the website mentioned above.
- Provide basic details such as Name, Employment type, salary, PAN no., city, mobile number, and email ID.
- After providing all these details, click on “show my report”.
- Your report will be shared on the Email ID.