Axis Bank Fastag Apply Online: The electronic toll collection both introduced by the government of India is taking effect from December this year. The government has also made Axis bank as one of the lead banking facilities in the electronic toll collection project which is being handled by the national highway authority of India and to make sure that every user can pay for their toll booth price even before the reaching their destination by using different banking services.
So, among the Bank we are going to discuss is Axis Bank which as we already know is one of the top brands in India when it comes to the banking sector. Axis bank has made a separate login page where you can log in via your internet banking facility to pay for your Fastag recharge in no time.
similarly, if you want to buy a new Fastag for your vehicle, then register with your new KYC details by visiting your nearest Axis Bank branch where you can find all the information required for the registration. We already know that the Fastag facilities come with RFID technology which means radio frequency identification technology and this technology allows every Fastag to have a prepaid account. It means that you have to pay in your account before you visit any toll booth so that when you walk through the booth, the amount is deducted directly and you do not have to wait in queues for the payment to be processed.
Benefits of using Axis Bank for Fastag Recharge
I know there are a lot of Axis Bank users but they might be wondering why should they prefer to pay for their recharges when they can do the same fastest app and where paytm as well
- One of the major reasons is that if you have an Axis Bank account then you can directly pay for your fastag recharges in no time which saves you a lot of time
- At the same time, Axis Bank offers great cashback offers up to 10% cashback on every recharge payment made across India
- Similarly, if you own an Axis Bank account then you can pay via your web or app from your Android
- Every time you pay for the toll booth you will receive an SMS notification to your mobile number registered to your Axis bank and also fast tag
- And every Fastag that you buy from Axis bank and get it approved will be valid for a period of 5 year
- So, the reason you must be using Fastag is that you will get a separate lane at every toll both on every national highway you visit so that you do not have to wait in close anywhere.
How to Register Axis Bank Fastag – Offline & Online Process
Offline: If you are a new member of Axis bank account and you want to create a fast tag account for your own then you only have to pay a number of rupees 200 as a joining fee for this service. In order to pay and activate your Fastag, you have to visit your nearest Axis bank account while submitting your KYC details to them so that they can confirm and approve your account.
Documents Needed: Some of the details which you must carry while creating your Fastag Axis Bank via offline branch are your vehicle registration certificate and number. At the same time, you must also carry on your KYC documents such as Aadhaar card, PAN card and also passport in case they might need it. While we talk about the vehicle you need to have a driving license that must be linked to your address or ID proof such as Aadhaar PAN card.
Online: Similarly, if you want to apply for the Fastag via Axis Bank online then you can follow the below process which is quite easy to complete and requires the same KYC documents which you need to upload online.
- First visit Axis Bank Fastag registration Link from here
- Then you have to enter your mobile number and then verify the registered Axis Bank number by submitting the OTP
- Next you are going to be asked to enter your vehicle registration number and RC details along with your KYC documentations to be uploaded
- Then you have to make a payment of rupees 200 using your preferred mode of payment and then wait till your Fastag is approved.