Transferring WhatsApp Chats Without Backup from an old to a new phone is possible through WhatsApp QR Code Scanner and Internal Stogare without Google Drive backups…
WhatsApp has become an essential part of people’s lives. The messaging app by Meta allows users to access their professionals, loved ones, and others through messages, status updates, videos, and calls. WhatsApp has emerged widely as millions rely on it as it is convenient and easy for active users worldwide.
With so many users, WhatsApp has become a platform where one must have an account. However, WhatsApp chats can be transferred through iCloud, cloud backups, Google Drive, etc. Not only for sending texts, messages, taking photos, and taking videos but also for transferring vast amounts of chat history from one device to another. WhatsApp allows data transfer like chats, media files, and more without any backup, which is essential.
Transfer WhatsApp Chats without Backup
Moreover, digital technology has eased the transfer of chats without any backup. It is crucial to back up WhatsApp chats as it protects information from potential data loss. It also ensures critical conversations are retrievable. Making regular backup chats when using WhatsApp web assures users that your chats will always be available when needed.
This avoids the loss of any backups for reference using Google Drive. It is safe to back up WhatsApp chats through this method. With end-to-end encrypted Backup, this secures you and the person you are using to communicate; not even WhatsApp can access the content of your communication.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats without Backup
With so many uses of WhatsApp, it has become a platform where one must have an account on your device. The Users can follow the steps below to learn how to transfer WhatsApp chats without Backup;
- Login to the WhatsApp application.
- Progress to the top side of the app password and move to the settings option.
- Under settings, go to the chats section on the drop-down menu
- Press on the transfer option.
- Follow the instructions and click the start option.
Retrieving Android WhatsApp messages on local Backup
Using your Android phone allows users to save WhatsApp backup files locally. Here are the steps to follow to retrieve WhatsApp messages.
- Search the internal storage from the file manager app on your phone
- Move to the databases folder and launch to the WhatsApp folder
- Look for a file named “msgstore. db. crypt 12” and rename it.
- Select the latest backup versions.
- Reinstall WhatsApp and sign in using the mobile number.
- Tap the restore option and select the backup file you renamed.
- Finally, your messages will be restored to complete the process.
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup on a Device
Using the UltData WhatsApp recovery is also the solution for users who deleted chats history accidentally or not knowing. This helps users to recover deleted messages without any backup reliably. With the help of this tool, users need to follow the steps below;
- Download and install the latest Ultdata WhatsApp recovery version.
- Select the device option on your screen.
- The application searches your device showing WhatsApp Data and attachments recovery.
- Tap your desired media to recover and key in the blue Recover button.
- After the process is complete, you will have the selected messages and media recovered.
- This method is applicable in Android and iOS.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Old to New Phone
The user can move WhatsApp chats using a QR code as steps below;
- First, download WhatsApp on your new phone and register your phone number
- Confirm your number using the 6-digit code you got on your old phone
- The Transfer chat history from the old phone option will appear on the screen. Press on the continue button
- Enter the Wi-Fi and Location options to access WhatsApp on your phone
- Your WhatsApp will generate a QR code you need to scan using your old phone. Agree on the terms to connect the old to the new phone
- The Data will begin to transfer to your new phone
- complete the process by clicking the Next button to start using WhatsApp on your new phone
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats without using Google Drive
With the help of Google Drive, it helps WhatsApp data back quickly. However, the user may have limited cellular data, and you may not need to waste it on backups or feel uncomfortable with your data on the cloud. For this reason, you may follow the mentioned steps below to learn how to perform WhatsApp backup without Google Drive;
- Launch the WhatsApp on your Phone.
- Click on the three-dot option on the top side.
- Enter settings, chat options.
- Press the Transfer Chats option on your screen.
- Open the App and register WhatsApp with your phone number.
- You will be asked if you want to transfer chats on your new phone.
- Proceed by pressing on the Continue option and scan the QR Code provided.
- Your WhatsApp will begin the history transfer process.
- Lastly, follow the provided instructions on your screen to complete the process.
How to Open the WhatsApp QR Code Scanner on the Old Phone
This method allows users to transfer WhatsApp between devices running on the same operating system through a QR code. The App gives users a user-friendly experience to share their chat history and other data across devices. Users can follow the steps below to open the WhatsApp QR code scanner on their phone;
- Launch WhatsApp and click the three-dot button at the top corner.
- Search and press the ‘setting‘ option in the drop-down menu under the ‘Chats’ option.
- Hit the ‘Transfer Chats‘ option. A new page will display on your screen, where you need to click the ‘Start’ tab.
- Next, you will be asked to tap on the Location and Nearby Wi-Fi option.
- Finally, a QR code scanner will display on your screen, asking you to restart the setup process on your phone.
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Internal Storage
If the user deletes WhatsApp chats before manually making a backup message, you can restore your WhatsApp backup from internal storage. WhatsApp makes offline backups of your conversations to your internal storage daily. In this case, you can find your chat history in your internal storage and later restore your Backup. The user can follow the steps below to restore WhatsApp messages from internal storage;
- Tap and open the file manager app on your phone.
- Move to internal storage and then go to the WhatsApp Database option.
- Search the latest backup file named with any mention of the date on it.
- Rename your file, such as msgstore_Backup.db. crytp12.
- Proceed by reinstalling the process to complete the setup process.
- Tap the restore option to restore WhatsApp messages from Backup.
What requirements do you need to know before transferring chats to another device?
Both users' numbers should be active. You should change the number on the old Android and use the same SIM on the new Android. If you need to use google drive for backup WhatsApp chats, the device should be connected to the same Google account.
How to recover your old WhatsApp message without Backup?
You can quickly recover your old-year WhatsApp chats using Android Data Recovery or FoneDog iOS Data Recovery.