WhatsApp is one of the most popular messenger applications used in everyday life to send messages and information. It is one of the quickest and easiest methods to send or receive text messages, images, videos, or documents without being limited by restrictions. It is available for IOS, Android, and web browsers.
WhatsApp without Saving Number
Many of us use WhatsApp on a PC or laptop to access it. But, it is difficult because you must first add the phone number to your Contacts before chatting. Now you can now send a WhatsApp message to someone’s phone number without adding it to your contact list or address book.
Send WhatsApp Messages without Saving Phone Number
It’s very important and recommended to save others’ numbers in our phonebook, but sometimes we need to send some messages or share location or other information for single-time usage purposes.
At that time we do not need to add their phone numbers to your WhatsApp contacts lists to send messages or share information. WhatsApp’s new features avail the facility to send messages without saving a number.
This simple guide helps you to send messages without saving a phone number in your contacts list along with other features of WhatsApp in a simple manner.
How to Send WhatsApp Messages without Saving Phone Number using Message Yourself Features
- Open Whatsapp on Your Smartphone.
- Click on the “New Chat” button at the bottom right.
- Type the unsaved contact number which one you want to message and send it to yourself.
- Now, click again on the contact number you sent to yourself and click the “Chat with (Phone number)” option.
- Then, a new chat window will appear and you may chat with the unsaved number from there.
How to Send WhatsApp Messages without Saving Phone Number using WhatsApp Group
- Open the WhatsApp application on your mobile phone.
- Go to the WhatsApp group and select the group name at the top of the page.
- Click on the group name and scroll down to see the list of members.
- Look for the phone number of the person you want to chat with.
- Press the phone number you want and it will bring up the “Message (phone number)” option.
- After clicking this option, the chat window will appear.
- You may now start a private chat with this individual by clicking the message button at the top.
How to Send WhatsApp Messages without Saving Phone Number using WhatsApp Link
- First, you need to open any browser on your smartphone.
- And type the address as “https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=91”. (Here you need to type the mobile number in place of “phone number” in the URL).
- In place of ‘Phone number’, you must give the phone number as well as the country code (+91).
- Now press enter and you will be redirected to the WhatsApp screen.
- Click on the “Continue Chat” option.
- The WhatsApp chat window for the entered mobile number will now appear, allowing you to send messages to them.
How to Send WhatsApp Messages without Saving Phone Number using Truecaller
- Download and Install the Truecaller application on your Android or IOS.
- And it will not only help you recognize unknown contacts but will also allow you to text persons without saving their phone numbers.
- Run the True caller app.
- In the search field of the app, type the phone number of the person you want to chat with.
- The app will display the person’s profile.
- Scroll down and click on the WhatsApp option that shows in the profile.
- The person’s WhatsApp message window will open.
- You may now send messages to the number without adding it to your contacts list.
How to Send WhatsApp Messages without Saving Phone Numbers Using iPhone Shortcut
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Shortcuts app.
- Click the “Add shortcut” option.
- Install WhatsApp to the ‘Non-Contact’ shortcut now. After installing the shortcut, press on it to open it.
- A pop-up window with the message “Choose recipient” will display. In the “Choose recipient” field, enter the number with the country code (+91- for Indian numbers).
- The WhatsApp chat window for the provided number will open, allowing you to message them without saving their phone number in your contact list.
- The WhatsApp chat number will be shown, and you will be able to message the person.
- You may now add the shortcut to your home screen, open it from Quick search, or use ‘Siri’ to start a conversation without adding the contact.
Easy Massage App to Send WhatsApp Messages Without Saving Number
Easy Massage Application is a third-party application available in Android & IOS everyone can be installed on your phone to allow you to message someone on WhatsApp without adding it to your contacts list.
- First, Download and Install the ‘Easy message’ app on Android or IOS.
- Or open the link on any web browser https://easymessage.app.
- Type the phone number you want with the country code.
- And click the ‘Start chat in WhatsApp’ button to open the WhatsApp chat window.
- You can now message the number without adding it to your list of contacts.