A photograph may hold many memorable moments for us. You are more likely to take a shot with your Android phone than with a digital camera nowadays. In the event of data loss, it is critical to back up images from your Android phone to a computer. This simple guide helps you to easily transfer images from Android to a computer without losing the quality of images.
Transfer Photos from Android Phone by Connecting a USB Cable
This is a simple choice for transferring data from Android Phone to your personal computer by connecting a USB cable. Every version of Android is supported file transfer by connecting USB cables in a simple manner.
At present days USB technology upgraded and it supports Type-C also. The below steps help to transfer image files to your desktop PC/Laptop or Mac in a simple manner.
Image Transfer by USB Cable on Windows OS
- Use a USB cable to connect your Android mobile to your computer.
- Drag down to the Android notification on your Android home screen.
- Select ‘Transfer Files’ or ‘Transfer Photos’.
- Open My Computer and look for the name of your Android smartphone.
- Go to internal storage or SD card by double-clicking your device’s name.
- Click on the DCIM or Camera folder.
- Locate and choose the images you want to transfer.
- Drag them to a folder on your Windows PC.
That’s it, all image files will be copied into the PC/Laptop without losing their original quality and file size.
Image File Transferring by using a USB on Mac OS.
Transfer photographs from your Android to your Mac able to by installing Android File Transfer on your Mac. The Andriod File Transfer Application helps you transfer all image files with other files located on Android OS devices.
- To begin Android File Transfer on your Mac.
- Use a USB connection to connect your Android to your Mac.
- Click on the Android Notification and choose MTP mode/’Transfer Files‘.
- The Android File Transfer window contains your Android file list.
- Now proceed to the DCIM or Camera folder.
- Choose your single view and drag them to your Mac.
Transfer Photos from Android Phone to a PC Using Google Photos
If you’re used to using Google Photos, you can utilize Google Photos to simply get photos on Android. Although Google Photos cannot transfer photos straight from your Android smartphone to your computer, you may do it by first transferring them to Google Cloud and then downloading them on Windows.
- On your Android device, download and install the Google Photos app.
- Sign in to your Google account and launch the app.
- Photo and video upload sizes can be customized.
- Tap the ‘More‘ (three-line) and ‘Settings‘ buttons.
- Tap ‘Backup & sync‘ and enable it. Your Android phone’s images will be linked to your Google account.
- Open “Google Photos” on your Android phone and upload photos from your phone to Cloud storage.
- Select the photographs you wish to save to your PC.
- Then, under the more option, select Download to transfer photographs, and they will be transferred to your PC in a zipped file.
Transfer Photos from Android Phone to PC by Using Bluetooth
Bluetooth might be a good solution for transferring a few photographs. Bluetooth works with wireless technology it does not require a wire and works effortlessly regardless of the operating system.
Image Sharing by Bluetooth on a Windows PC/Laptop.
- Go to Settings and then select Devices Bluetooth & Other Devices.
- Make sure your Bluetooth is Switched on.
- Scroll down to Related Settings and choose Bluetooth to Send or Receive files.
- Select Send files.
- Locate the file you wish to transfer to your computer on your phone.
- The option to Share is accessible. Share selected image files through Bluetooth and then click Finish to save them to your computer.
Image Sharing by Bluetooth on a Mac
- Find and choose the file that you wish to transfer.
- Select the share icon.
- Select Bluetooth as your transfer method.
- Choose the device to which you wish to send data.
- When asked, accept the transfer on your Mac.
- Files will be transferred to the place you specified in System Preferences > Sharing > Bluetooth Sharing.
- This represents the Downloads folder by default.
Use Email Facility to Transfer Photos from your Android Phone
- An email has long been the preferred method of transferring data between a phone and a computer.
- Mobile users may also email images to themselves and download them to their computers.
- However, keep in mind that this approach is only suitable for sending a few photos because an email can only carry data of up to 25 MB.
- The method is as straightforward as it can be. Simply choose the photos you wish to send and attach them to an email.
- Open your email account on your computer and save the Photos.