Agra Property Tax Online Payment for Agra Nagar Nigam Property Tax at http://www.agrapropertytax.com…
Do you reside in Agra? Then I am sure you might know that every year you are required to pay your house, Building, or land tax to the Agra Nagar Nigam corporation which is known for managing all the amenities for the Agra.
For some people it is difficult to make the payment online while some prefer the offline which is now not fascinated So, you might want to make the payment for the current year has been paid so that you won’t be a defaulter to the bill payment.
And that is you may find this guide intriguing since we have discussed the process through which you will be able to easily make the Agra property tax payment online.
Agra Property Tax Payment Online for Agra Nagar Nigam Property Tax
Get a hang of the online process to pay online in quick time by following the instructions and the guide that we have mentioned below.
- First, open the Agra Nagar Nigam official webpage from here http://www.agrapropertytax.com/
- On the homepage under the search section, you have to select the below options
- Select Ward: Select your ward from the given dropdown options
- Select Block: You can do the same hereby selecting the block of your area
- Select Mohalla: Then you need to select the mohalla from the drop-down options
- Select House No: Finally, select your house number from the given list of dropdown
- And then click on the Submit button which will now load your Property details along with the payable amount at the bottom
- Total tax due is the amount that you have to pay and then scroll to the bottom and then click on the Online Payment button
- In the next payments page, you simply have to click on one of the preferred payments options
- On the next page then you have to enter your email address, phone number and amount to be paid, then click on the submit button
- This will redirect you to their payment pay through which you will have to make the payment and this will be done once you make the property tax payment
And in this way, you will be able to easily make payment online in a very quick time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I make payment using Paytm Wallet for Agra Property Tax payment?
Yes, the Paytm wallet is available as a payment gateway option that you can use in order to make online.
- What are the other payment options to make the Agra property tax payment?
Other than the Paytm app you can make the payment using any type of debit card, credit card or any online banking options available to you.
- The payment is done for Agra property tax but status is not updated?
It will take up to 24 hours or 1 bank working day for your payment to be updated and then you can check the status which will be shown to be updated then.