BBMP Property Tax Payment Online Process for Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike Property Tax at http://bbmptax.karnataka.gov.in…
In the city of Bengaluru, BBMP is the governing body for all the civic and in fracture necessities for the Bangalore Metropolitan area and city corporation. Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike Property Tax (BBMP) allows you to make the property tax payment online through their BBMP Tax official portal which is powered by the Karnataka government.
In this article, I will be showing you the reasons why you should be paying the Bengaluru property tax Payment early and at the same time, we will also show you how you can make the payment for the tax from online via BBMP official website.
One of the key reasons why someone in Bangalore should be paying their property tax early because the BBMP gives around 5% discount who make the payment in the given timeline and if there is a delay then you may also have to pay a 2% delay fee for months in interest which also increases to 2.4% over the year if the payment is not made.
BBMP Property Tax Payment Online
So if you already have received a notification from the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike Property Tax System Bangalore in order to pay your property tax of the current financial year or else if you want to ensure payment in good spirit in early, then you can follow the instructions below. We have shown in simple steps how you can make payment online.
- First, open the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike Property Tax System official website from here http://bbmptax.karnataka.gov.in
- Under the SAS Property Tax Payment, you have to click under the Select any one option from the below given options
- 2008-2015 Block Renewal Application No
- If you click on 2008-2015 Block Renewal Application No. and then under the below box you have to enter the renewal application no and then click on the Retrieve button
- PID No
- If you click on PID No. and then enter the PID Number in the below box and click on the Retrieve button
- And then you will see all your property tax payment information will be displayed and then confirm if your mobile number is correct, then check the paying year
- Once confirmed, click on the checkbox and click on the proceed button
- In the next page, all your property information will be shown and then check if all details are accurate, if yes then scroll to the bottom of the page and then check the declaration box
- After that click on Online Payment button in green color and then you will be redirected to the payments page where you can make the payment from debit, credit or online banking payment options
- Make the payment after confirming the property tax amount and then once payment is made you will receive the receipt of payment
Note: But the Bangalore Property Tax Payment confirmation for the year will be released after 24 hours to your email address and you can always check for the same details of the paid property tax for any year from here http://bbmptax.karnataka.gov.in/forms/propertype=3