The Assam government has introduced the Integrated Land Records Management System (ILRMS), also known as Dharitree, this Portal that enables you to get all Revenue Land Records and property information in digital format to the citizens of Assam.
The Government of Assam Revenue and Disaster Management developed the Dharitree Portal to make land-related information more clear.
The government of Assam introduced this Dharitree ILRMS Portal, Right now there are thousands of land records are already available in digital format and the government continues to try to upload new records.
The Integrated Land Records Management System (ILRMS) or Dharitree Assam would allow state residents to view land records from the comfort of their own homes.
Dharitree Jamabandi Assam
Jamabandi, also known as Records of Property, is developed as a part of every revenue landowner’s land records. It includes information on a land property, agriculture, and current land rights.
When a Jamabandi is made by Patwari and verified by Revenue Officer, these documents are updated every five years. Those who want to check land records in Jamabandi must submit an application form to the Assam Revenue Department.
The Assam government developed the Dharitree application to verify and make copies of Jamabandi, Dag no Patta, and other documents.
ILRMS Land Registration Process
The simplest method to register for ILRMS is to download the Dharitree Assam app on your mobile device. This app provides services such as Assam land records, NOC, mutation, Panjeeyan Property Registration, and NOC.
- Go to the Google play store download and install the Dharitree Assam App on your smartphone.
- Give your username and password to login.
- Open the app and select the ‘Panjeeyan Property Registration’ option.
- Choose your district, zone, or village. Dag numbers, patta numbers, and patti dar names you can give all the required land record details for registration.
- Type in the Captcha in the given field, Now your land records will be successfully registered in the Dharitri Assam portal.
How to Check Assam Land Records at revenueassam.nic.in/ILRMS/
The Assam ILRS Dharitree Portal provided the citizen services to download a digital copy of land recorded to the state land and property owners. By following, steps help you to download Assam Dharitri Land Records Online.
- Visit the Assam ILRMS Portal at https://revenueassam.nic.in/ILRMS/.
- On the homepage, proceed with “Deposit” or the “Jamabandi” button.
- Next, Select the District, Circle, Name of the Village and other information about your land records.
- Now you can download year-wide land records as per the registration data.
How to Check Mutation Property in Dharitri Assam
Only offline applications are accepted in Assam for property mutation. There is no standard format for applying mutations. Follow the steps below to check the mutation property in Assam.
- To write a letter on plain white paper to, the Commissioner of The Guwahati Municipal Corporation (GMC).
- The letter you wrote will be forwarded to the Deputy Commissioner of the GMC’s relevant zone.
- Next, you must pay Rs.100 by cheque or DD to check the property’s mutation.
- Once all terms and conditions are accepted, you will be able to get the mutation certificate.
How to Check the Status of your Dharitri Assam Mutation Property?
To check the status of your Dharitri Assam Mutation property follow the given below steps.
- You must contact the circle officer of your specific zone.
- Once visit the circle officer and while doing a mutation property status check, you should carry all required documents on hand.
- You should carry the old selling deed or assessment of mc, ration card, Adhaar card, voter ID card, driving license, and proof of identity card.
- Once document verification is completed, you know the status of your Dharitri Assam Mutation property.
How to Get Revenue Assam NOC
You can get your NOC online. We can show you how to download NOC online from the Revenue Assam Portal.
- First, go to the official website of ILRMS Assam https://revenueassam.nic.in.
- Click the Certificate option and click the ‘Download Approved NOC’ button.
- Enter your application number as well as your secret password.
- After, click the submit button.
- Once approved your revenue NOC then it will show the ‘Download the NOC’ option.
- Now you can download your revenue NOC by clicking on it.