Dharani Login or SignUp Process for Telangana Land Records New Account Registration and Login Process for https://dharani.telangana.gov.in…
The government of Telangana has created the Dharani land records for the state they have managed to digitize their service online in the form of Dharani.
Dharani is similar to any other land record viewing digital portal online, and this is an Integrated Land Records Management System which is designed especially for the state of Telangana and its citizens.
Follow the quick instructions below which will guide you on to the steps required for creating an account for Dharani Signup or Login at land reforms by the Telangana government.
How to Create an Account for Dharani Telangana at Dharani.telangana.gov.in
- Firstly open https://dharani.telangana.gov.in from your browser and then click on the Dharani SignUp button at the top of the homepage.
- After that it will open the Signup form filling popup under this page you will need to enter the asked information.
- Mobile No.
- And for the Address details, State, District, Mandal, Village, Address, and Pincode are to be entered.
- Once these details are filled then click on the button Get OTP and then it will send out the OTP to your provided mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP from your mobile number into the OTP box on the next page and then click on the next button.
- After that you will have to set a password for your account, then simply click on the confirm button and this will create your account!.
Now you have created your account for the Dharani Telangana land records management system, which you can use to check for land information in the state of Telangana.
Now that you have created your account and have the Dharani Telangana login credentials along with you then it’s time for you to go over the instructions mentioned below to understand the login process for the dharani service.
- Open Dharani’s official website from https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/ and then from the homepage click on the Login button.
- Then it will pop up the login and under which you have to select the below.
- User Type: From the drop-down options select Citizen.
- Mobile No: Here enter your password.
- Password: Enter the password for the account.
- Then enter the captcha code from the image and click on the Login button at the bottom of the same page.
In this way, you can easily log into your account at Dharani Telangana to check more information about the land, property and plot records in Telangana state from your account directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I reset my Username for Dharani Telangana?
Yes, you can reset your username once you log into your account but for the sign-in process, you will eventually be using your mobile number only.
I am not able to log into Dharani Telangana's official website, what is the issue?
If you are not able to log into your account from the Dharani Telangana official website, then you have to check the mobile number and password you are using to log in. Also, ensure that you are using the mobile number not the username to log in.