Dharani Grievance for Telangana Land Records Online Complaint Registration Process at https://dharani.telangana.gov.in…
On the Dharani official portal, the Grievance application is on the request bit it holds the same concept where everyone who has feedback, request or some sort of complaint with the service then they can fill out the form along with their details so that the Dharani Grievance support team can take a look at their grievance and provide a response back to them.
In this article, we will guide you on the Dharani grievance application form-filling process at first through which you can provide your feedback. Then we will also discuss the status-checking process for grievances at the end.
Dharani Grievance Application Form Registration
In case you have any grievance regarding the Dharani portal then you can follow the below instructions that will help you understand more about the complaint request form-filling guide.
- Open the Dharani official website from here https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/ and then click on the Grievance Request option from the homepage
- Then this will open the Grievance Request page in a new window and then follow the below instructions
- Applicant Name: Enter your name if you are filling the grievance form or enter the name of who is filling the form
- Father / Husband Name: Enter either your father or husband’s name here
- Gender: Select your gender from the given dropdown options
- Email ID: Then enter your email address here
- Address: Enter your address here
- Grievance Details
- Nature of Grievance: Select the right option from the given dropdown options
- Addressed to: Select to whom this grievance is addressed to
- Grievance Description: Enter your grievance description here and the maximum character limit is 2000 characters only.
- Location of Property
- Type of Property: Select either Agriculture land or non-agriculture land option.
- Then select District, Mandal, and then enter either Khata no. or Survey no./ Sub-Division No.
- Authentication Details: Enter the captcha from the image and then enter your mobile number, then click on the Get OTP button
- Enter the OTP from your mobile and then click on the submit button which will now submit your grievance report and save the application number for your grievance request.
Now you have filled out the complaint request for your feedback or question on the Telangana Land records official website from the above guide.
Dharani Grievance Application Status
If you have filed a grievance request application form then you can follow the steps below to know the status check if the support team has provided the response.
- Open the Know your Application Status button from the homepage and then on this page enter the Application Number First.
- And then enter the registration document number, enter the captcha from the image and click on the submit button.
- On the next page, you will receive the application status for the Dharani Grievance application!
In this way, you will be able to check the Grievance request status easily by simply using your application status and the registration document number.