The passport kendra of India initiated the online passport registration process which has now increased the speed of registration. At the same time you can also track the status of your passport application and do more than just track it.
But sometimes you might find some problems which are commonly called Grievance, a form of grief that the customer is caused due to the passport issues. So, if you face any issues with the passport process or want to register any kind of complaint then you follow the below guide.
Where we will first discuss how someone can register their grievance and then also track the status of the grievance from online.
How to Post a Grievance for Passport India Kendra Online – Feedback on Passport India
Assuming that you want to submit either a grievance or a feedback to the Passport India official website, then you will have to follow the instructions laid out that can help you submit either of those.
- Go to the Passport India website https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in and then click on “Feedback and Grievance” option under the Before You Apply section
- Then again you have to click on the Grievance/Feedback option to continue to the next page
- In the next page, you have to click on “To register a Grievance/Feedback” option
- Then the page to submit your grievance will show up and fill up the date with the required information
- Your Reference Number: Under this option select “Passport Number” and then enter password number in the box beside it
- Passport Seva Kendra: You have to select the nearest passport Kendra office branch to your location
- Application Name: Enter your name here
- Date of Birth: Select the calendar icon and select your date of birth from it
- Current Address: Enter your present address here
- Mobile Number/Landline: Enter your phone number to reach out to you for this grievance or feedback
- E-Mail: Enter your email address here
- Category: Select the reason for your grievance or feedback under this category
- Sub-Category: You can also select a sub reason for your grievance or feedback from this subcategory
- Description: Enter your grievance or feedback reason here in detail so that the authorities can understand it properly
- Enter the Captcha code from the image and then click on the submit button which will complete the grievance or feedback registration process
Passport India Grievance Status Track by Request Number
It is important to know if there has been any progress made on the complaint, feedback or the grievance that you have submitted. So follow the steps below to learn how to track your passport grievance status online easily.
- Open the Passport Indian official website https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/
- And then under Before, You Apply section, click on Feedback and Grievance option
- Under this option, you have to click on Track Grievance Status option and continue
- Then the Track Service Request/Feedback page will open and here you have to enter the below-asked details
- Service Request Number
- Application Reference Number
- File Number
- Passport Number
- Date of Birth
- And then click on the search button which will now show the status of your grievance.