The government of Odisha introduced an e-District e-Certificates Portal to issue Various Certificates Online at https://edistrict.odisha.gov.in…
The e-District Odisha portal entails integrated and seamless delivery of citizen services by district administration such as through workflow automation, back-end digitization, integration, and process redesigning across having participated sections/departments in order to provide assistance to citizens in the fastest efficient manner possible.
To achieve eDistrict Odisha’s aim, the Odisha government has built the NIC ServicePlus platform to deliver services to residents such as Caste Certificates, Income Certificates, Resident Certificates, etc.
The government of Odisha has started digital format certificates with more transparency to all state citizens through the edistrict.odisha.gov.in e-Certificates Portal. Every eligible candidate of the state can apply online through nearby. CSC
How to Apply for Odisha Caste Certificate Offline?
A Caste certificate is a primary document for every student, job seeker, and others also. Odisha State Government issues Cast Certificate is very important to get benefits from a number of schemes offered by the state and union government.
Odisha State Caste certificate is typically issued to members of reserved classes such as Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Backward Classes(BC) and etc.
The below Steps help to apply for Caste Certificate at their responsible circle or blocked office by submitting an application form filled with complete information about the candidate.
- Download the Odisha State Caste Certificate Application Form.
- OBC:(Other backward class caste certificate) http://edistrictodisha.gov.in/edistrict/documents/pdf/24.pdf
- SEBC: (Socially and educationally backward caste certificate) http://edistrictodisha.gov.in/edistrict/documents/pdf/6.pdf
- Get a copy of the printout and fill out the form and give the declaration along with the applicant’s signature.
Applicants must submit this form to the relevant authority/department after carefully filling out the essential data connected to the necessary documents. The caste certificate will be given within 30 days of the application date.
How to Apply for Odisha Caste Certificate Online?
E-District Odisha E-Certificate Portal offered the facility to apply for Caste Certificate along with all other Certificates of the state online. The below steps help to apply online at E-Certificate Portal.
- Visit the E-District Odisha Portal at http://edistrictodisha.gov.in/edistrict/index.php.
- Click on the ‘Apply for Services‘ option after Successfully Login as CSC/Official.
- In the sub-menu click on view all available services.
- Now click on the ‘Insurance of Scheduled Caste Certificate‘ option
- Now fill the form with personal details of the candidate like Name, Age, Gender, etc.
- Fill in Spouse and address details etc.
- Upload your Passport-size photo should be greater than 20KB, or less than 250KB.
- At last give, the declaration, verify the captcha code and click on submit option
- Next on a new window attach all enclosures like Aadhar card, Driving license, or Passport.
- Finally, click on save ‘annexure’, Now verify all your input details by clicking on the preview.
- Save or Print the application click on the Print option and Click on Export to Pdf.
That’s it now you have successfully applied for the Odisha State Caste certificate at the e-Certificate Portal.
How to Track Odisha e-Caste Certificate Status?
- Login into Odisha E-District Certificate Portal at http://edistrictodisha.gov.in/edistrict/index.php.
- Proceed with ‘View Status of Application‘ on the left side menu.
- Now click on ‘Track Application Status‘ on the sub-menu.
- Now enter ‘From Date‘ and ‘End Date‘ and the Application reference number.
- Click on submit button, and then the current status of the application is displayed.
How to Apply for Income, Residence, and Other Certificates from E-District Odisha Portal?
- It’s similar to applying for and downloading certificates such as.
- Income Certificate.
- Resident Certificate.
- Guardianship Certificate.
- Legal Heir Certificate.
- Other Certificates and Licence.
If you have not been able to apply online or have any issues apply through Common Service Centers (CSC).