The Tamil Nadu State Government offers online registration and renewal of TN Employment ID through the TN Velai Vaaippu website organised by the Department of Employment and Training to provide better employment opportunities to unemployed youth of the state.
The government of Tamilnadu has introduced the with the aim to provide better employment opportunities in a better way through the updated version of the TN Employment Exchange Portal.
Candidates who have prepared for Government recruitment the General, Backword and all other class aspirants can register to get Opportunities with no need to visit the District Employment Office of the concerned department for employment registration.
Students and career hopefuls benefit from the online registration for the Tnvelaivaaippu Employment Exchange Program since they may quickly register and renew online in a simple manner.
Eligibility towards Tnvelaivaaippu
Look into the following eligibility criteria for TN Employment Exchange Registration:
- Users have to be local residents of Tamil Nadu.
- Applicants must be students.
- Applicants must have completed their
- Eighth Grade (Secondary).
- High School (SSLC),
- Intermediate (Plus-1 and Plus-2).
- Graduation or Post Graduation (UG/PG).
- They may also possess certain other abilities.
- Students who have failed can use the platform.
Online Registration for Tnvelaivaaippu
- Visit the TN Employment Exchange Official Website at https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower.
- Choose the For a New User ID Registration link from the menu options.
- Read through all of the information on the screen. Then choose I agree.
- Next, the registration form will display on your screen. Complete all of the columns with relevant information carefully.
- Press the Save button. You will be Registered Successfully.
- The TN Employment Exchange Portal issued a Username and Password.
Save the credentials for future reference to login into TN Employment Exchange by ID.
How to Register for TN Velaivaaippu Offline
- Go to your District Employment Exchange nearby you.
- Then you must take the registration and fulfil it with complete information such as Your Name, Education Qualification, Categories and etc.
- Following that, you must attach the necessary documents like a set of xerox copies.
- Your documents will now be verified for authenticity.
- A registration number will be assigned to the candidates once all of their documents have been confirmed.
Those who have registered under TN Employment Exchange Scheme Online or Offline can login to make the application process or renewal along with Profile Update.
The simple steps help you to login into TN Employment Exchange Velai Vaaippu.
- Open the TN EMployment Exchange Official Website at https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/.
- Now enter your UserID and Password (Generated at the time of registration)
- Proceed with login option to reach your account dashboard.
After successful login you can update your profile, renew and submit an application online.
Application Procedure for the TN Employment Exchange
Follow the procedures below to apply on the tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in platform.
- Go to the official TN Employment Exchange website.
- You must log in by entering your login ID and password in the right table.
- Then, Specify your District, Village, and other information before clicking Submit.
- Users will get an acknowledgement receipt through email. Many relevant details about your interview on your district’s employment exchange will be included in your acknowledgement receipt.
- Keep the receipt safe. Within 15 days, all candidates must Submit all Original Documents and Certifications to the relevant Employment Exchange.
- Candidates would be given an Employment Exchange Registration Card.
Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal 2023
- For renewal, go to tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/ and check Renewal.
- Login by Username & Password. The Tnvelaivaippu gov in the website will redirect you to a new page.
- Please provide the necessary information. Then press the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Your Status is updated to Renewal Successfully.
How to Update Your Tnvelaivaaippu Profile
- Log in to the site at https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/.
- Choose the profile update option.
- Keep filling the sections with the relevant information.
- To finish updating the profile, press the ‘Save‘ button.
Documents for TN VelaiVaippu are necessary.
- Academic grade sheets
- Graduates’ Provisional Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof of Residence
- Any kind of valid identification – voter’s card, ration card, passport, etc.
- Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor certified certificate
- Passport-size photos
Please call 044-22500124 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive any kind of help