Check the TAFCOP Public Portal Latest Update by the Department of Telecommunication on the official website tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in. To get secure, reliable, reasonably priced, and high-quality telecom services, go to https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/ Direct Link.
Due to mobile phones being connected to your Aadhar number as required by the government, such misuse or fraud is possible for anyone. As a result, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has set up a single online gateway to protect you against fraud.
TAFCOP stands for Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection. This online site allows you to view all current mobile phones listed on your Aadhar card or other personal ID.
The Telecom Department just introduced Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection (TAFCOP), which enables mobile users to verify SIM cards recorded in their Aadhaar. On the TAFCOP Customer Portal, users may see how many active mobile connections are posted under their names.
The Indian government launched the TAFCOP Portal to help people quickly identify how many mobile numbers have links to their personal information and used to take the needed action to register any extra mobile connections that may be available.
You can log in to the TAFCOP portal for follow the given below steps.
- Go to the Department of Telecommunications Portal, which can be visited at https://dot.gov.in/profile or https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in.
- On the home page check out the most recent TAFCOP portal services update.
- Here you can see the Login/Register button.
- First, fill out the registration form here.
- Then enter the information requested. And return to the Home Page.
- After you can give your user ID and password.
- Next enter the given captcha code.
- Now login into the TAFCOP Portal by clicking on the Login button.
TAFCOP Portal Benefits
Users should visit the TAFCOP site to take benefit of many kinds of advantages, you can follow the steps described below.
- SMS reminders will be sent to customers who have more than nine multiple connections.
- Receive the Request Status as well as the Ticket ID Reference Number.
- To check the status, you must log in using your mobile number.
- Users that have submitted applications for more than nine connections can avoid fines by taking the necessary steps through the website.
- Customers may also check the status of connections using the website by entering the details that are required.
How to Work the tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
Users can use the website to provide numbers that are no longer in use or are needed. The connections will then be blocked or deactivated by the telecom service companies. The official website is tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in how it works follow the below steps.
- Visit the TAFCOP official website at https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in.
- You can double-check that you provided the proper address. In the centre of the webpage, you’ll find a text field, and then click the “Get OTP” button.
- The Department of Telecom (DOT) will send you an OTP shortly. Enter your OTP and press the “Validate” button.
- Once the OTP verification was successful, a list of mobile numbers linked with your Aadhaar information will be displayed.
- Check the numbers carefully, if you don’t identify any of them, or if you no longer use a number, you may report it to the Department of Telecommunications directly from the website.
- Then, press the Report button.
How to know how many SIMs are linked with your Aadhaar at TAFCOP
TAFCOP Website became available for customers in a few states, but it is currently available around the country to check active mobile numbers registered with Aadhaar. Follow the below instructions.
- Go to the tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in website to see how many mobile numbers are registered on your Aadhaar Card.
- Enter your mobile number in the provided field and click the “request OTP” button.
- Type the OTP and press the “validate” option.
- Then, you will receive a message “List of mobile numbers registered on your ids” will appear on the screen.
- Now, you can check the mobile numbers linked to your Aadhaar card.
- You can submit your report without choosing the numbers that are not in your name or are not required.
How to Check your Connection Status at TAFCOP Portal
You can check your connection status through the TAFCOP website is simple and easy. You need to follow the below steps.
- Click on the link https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/ to access the official TAFCOP Portal.
- You must enter your mobile phone number and click Request OTP on the webpage.
- Verify the OTP that you got on your mobile number and you will be given a list of numbers that are currently linked with your name.
- Now you can check your connection status at TAFCOP Portal.
TAFCOP APP Download
Users can use the steps below to download the mobile application.
- Go to the official website of the TAFCOP tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- Select the “TAF COP App Download” option from the homepage.
- After, this will be redirected to the Play Store.
- You can also search for this on the Google Play store.
- Click the Install option on the right side.
- Now your TAFCOP App downloaded successfully.
How Many Telecom Connections Can a Single ID Support?
One ID can make nine telecom connections, which means everyone can get 9 SIM Cards using their identity from various network providers.
How Can I Know My Tafcop Status?
Log In with your number and enter The “Ticket ID Ref No” In the “Request Status” section to check the status of your request on the official tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Portal.
Where Can I Check Telecom Services?
To check telecom services, go to the TAFCOP Portal, which can be found at tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in and dot.gov.in.
How can I Stop a fake SIM from using my Aadhaar Card?
By accessing the TAFCOP Portal, you will be able to verify the information of the SIM card linked to your Aadhaar card. After that, you may disable the SIM card number that you are no longer using from this page.