The West Bengal Government has introduced the Lakshmi Bhandar initiative, aimed at providing financial support to women belonging to economically disadvantaged segments of society to empower them. Women eligible for assistance in West Bengal can enroll in this program through the official website https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in.
Through the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme, applicants can review the status of their application and access the list of beneficiaries by logging in with their respective credentials.
The Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme is a major program started by the West Bengal government in February 2021. It helps women between the ages of 25 and 60 from economically weaker backgrounds. If they are part of the ‘Swasthya Sathi’ program, women from SC/ST households receive ₹1000 every month, and others get ₹500 monthly.
The scheme received and processed over 1.5 crore applications. Its goal is to empower women, making them financially independent by giving them a one-time grant to buy necessary things and services.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Benefits
The Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme helps women who don’t have much money. It gives money to women between 25 and 60 years old to make them stronger and more independent. If a woman is from a Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes family, she gets ₹1,000 every month. If she is from a different kind of family, she gets ₹500 each month.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme are the specific conditions that individuals must meet to receive financial assistance. Introduced by the West Bengal Government, this scheme aims to help people, but there are certain requirements you need to fulfill to be eligible.
- The person applying should be a resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant must be a woman.
- The applicant’s age should be between 25 and 60 years old.
- The applicant’s household must be part of the “Swasthyasathi” scheme.
- The applicant should not be a permanent or retired government employee from the central or state government.
Documents Required for Laxmi Bhandar Registration
To complete the registration process for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, individuals need to provide specific documents that verify their eligibility and personal details.
- Swasthyasathi Card
- Aadhaar Card
- SC/ST Certificate (if applicable)
- Bank Account Details
- Colored Passport-Size Photograph
- Residency in West Bengal
- No earnings or pension from certain jobs
Laxmi Bhandar Registration Process
Registering for Laxmi Bhandar is easy and all online. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the official website: https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in.
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- Fill in your Duare Sarkar registration number, Swasthyasathi card number, Aadhaar number, name, mobile number, and email ID.
- Press “Submit.”
- You’ll get a code on your phone.
- Enter the code to finish registering.
Tips for a Successful Laxmi Bhandar Online Application
Applying for the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme online, here are some helpful tips:
- Get all your necessary documents ready before you start the application.
- Double-check to make sure you’ve entered your details and documents accurately to avoid any mistakes.
- Make sure your internet connection is stable.
Lakshmi Bhandar Login
The Lakshmi Bhandar login procedure is the gateway for eligible individuals to access and manage their accounts within the scheme.
- Go to the Lakshmi Bhandar Portal at https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in/login.
- Enter your “registered mobile number.”
- Type the captcha as shown above.
- Enter the OTP.
- Click on the “Login” button.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Status Check
To check the status of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme, follow the steps:
- Go to the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Status check portal at https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in.
- Find and click on the “Track Application Status” option. or
- You can also access the tracking page directly via this link: https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in/track-applicant.
- Provide your application ID, phone number, or Aadhar card number, and fill in the captcha.
- Press the “search” button.
- Now, you can view your Lakshmi Bhandar status details.
Laxmi Bhandar Application Status Check
Your application status for Laxmi Bhandar can be checked easily by following these steps:
- Go to https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in/track-applicant.
- Enter either your application ID, mobile number, Swasthyasathi card number, or Aadhaar number.
- Enter the captcha code as shown above.
- Now click on the “Search” button.
- Your Laxmi Bhandar application status is displayed on the screen.
Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status Check
The payment status of Laxmi Bhandar is checked online by visiting Laxmi Bhandar’s official website.
- Visit the Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status at https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in/track-applicant.
- Put in your application ID, mobile number, Swasthyasathi card number, or Aadhaar number.
- Type in the captcha code displayed above.
- Press the “Search” button.
- Your Laxmi Bhandar payment status is displayed on the screen.
How Long Does it Take for the Laxmi Bhandar Payment to be Credited to My Bank Account?
The time it takes for Laxmi Bhandar payments to come into your bank account can vary. It depends on factors like the number of applicants, how fast they check everything, and the office’s efficiency. To know exactly when you’ll get the money, check the official Laxmi Bhandar Scheme channels or ask the people in charge.
How do you check the Laxmi Bhandar Beneficiary List?
Checking the beneficiary list of Laxmi Bhandar can be done easily by following the below steps:
- Visit the official Lakshmi Bhandar website: https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in/
- Click on “Track Application Status.”
- Enter your application ID, mobile number, Aadhar card number, or Swasthya Sathi number.
- Enter the Captcha code, then click the Search button to see your Laxmi Bhandar Beneficiary ID Number and Application Number.
What is Lakshmi Bhandar?
It’s a program by the West Bengal Government to help financially support women aged 25–60 from families with less money.
Who can apply for Lakshmi Bhandar?
Women in West Bengal are aged 25–60, part of the “Swasthyasathi” scheme, and not working for the government.
What do I need to do to apply for Lakshmi Bhandar?
You will need your Swasthyasathi Card, Aadhaar Card, SC/ST Certificate (if applicable), bank details, and a colored photo.
Can government employees apply for Lakshmi Bhandar?
No, the scheme excludes individuals who are permanent or retired government employees from the central or state governments.
Does the applicant’s household need to be enrolled in any scheme?
Yes, the household of the applicant must be part of the “Swasthyasathi” scheme to fulfill the eligibility criteria.