Banglarbhumi Fee Payment Online for West Bengal State Land Record Services at https://banglarbhumi.gov.in…
Banglarbhumi has evolved as the finest service any citizen of West Bengal can use to find information regarding plot, property, or land directly from online. But there is a catch that in order to use their services such as Know your Property, Khatian search, Plot Search, and many more you will have to make a fee payment which will depend upon your type of application which will be shown while making the application filling only.
Though while filling out forms for respective services you will eventually come across the payment for Banglarbhumi fee this method is a different one. In this article, we will explain the general method in order to make the fee payment for your selected service and this might seem new to you but it would be a lot easier if you go over the guide below.
Banglarbhumi Fee Payment
So there are many services to which you may have to pay the fees online through the Banglarbhumi website. And in order to pay any of these pending fees for online applications from your account, you can follow the below steps.
- Firstly open the Banglarbhumi official website from here https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/ and then sign in with your login details from the SIGN IN page
- Then you have to click on the Online Application option under services from the homepage and then under this, there will be a drop-down option
- In the drop-down option, you can select between
- Mutation Application
- Conversion Application and other services that you can choose from
- Then you have to select the request type from the given options and then you need to enter the information asked such as plot number or khatian number
- Then click on the submit button at the bottom of the page and this will generate the fees and the application number for your payment
- After that click ok button and it will redirect you to the payments page for the selected service out of which you have to make the selected fee payment from any of the payment vendors and options given
Now you have made the payment for any of the services you have selected from the official website.
Finally, you have now made the Banglarbhumi fee payment for your selected service from the official website. You have to save the application number which can be used later to check the status of the applied form for the service you have paid fees for.
*Note: The Service available at all Common Service Centers (CSC), and West Bengal State Online Service Centers Across the State.