ePunjab School login to handle information about students, teachers, school infrastructure, attendance, and grievances, among other things under the Department of School Education, Punjab (India) at https://www.epunjabschool.gov.in…
Punjab School is a web portal introduced as a Management Information System by the State Department of School Education to handle information about Students, Teachers, School Infrastructure, Attendance, Mid Day Meal and Grievances, among other things.
This is an advanced version of the School Management system and the E-Punjab School Portal contains PSEB Details such as teachers, students, school authorities, and stakeholders. Eligible users can access information on attendance, infrastructure, grievances, results, exams, and more.
ePunjab School Login
Here are the steps for School or Office login to manage data for PSEB.
- Visit the state E-Punjab portal and choose the login link in the main menu. The direct link is https://www.epunjabschool.gov.in/SchoolOfficeLogin.aspx.
- On the login screen enter your credentials like Username & Password.
- Enter the Security Captcha code and proceed with the login button.
- After successful login, you will reach the account dashboard to view & manage data and reports as per your role.
ePunjab Staff Login
- Visit the E-Schools Punjab portal and login through https://www.epunjabschool.gov.in/Home/LoginStaff.aspx.
- Now enter the Username, Password and Date of Birth of the User.
- After that proceed with the GO option, Finally, you have reached the profile dashboard.
- The Staff who have successfully logged into their account as per their role can able to check out various kinds of information under Staff profile, Staff Identity Card, Update Information, and many other options.
E-Punjab School Mid-Day Meal Login
Mid-Day Meal Data Entry is mandatory in the school management system. The School Headmaster, Teaching Staff or management of the School needs to update the data with complete reports in ePunjabschool portal.
The below Steps help you to log in and do data entry for the midday meal to generate MDM reports online.
- ePunjab School MDM Login directly through https://www.epunjabschool.gov.in/MDMLogin.aspx.
- Enter the Username & Password for the MDM Dataentry Administration officer.
- Enter the Security code and proceed to login.
- The Administrator reached their school MDH Dashboard to manage or generate reports.
- This page allowed you to generate reports, view reports for grants & stock and more.
- Proceed with the responsible option to update data of MDM with grants and stock reports without fail.
eSchools PSEB Login
PSEB or Punjab School Education Board officer can login into eSchools Punjab Portal can follow the simple steps.
- Go to the epunjabschool PSEB Login Page at https://www.epunjabschool.gov.in/psebLogin.aspx.
- Enter the Username & Password of the Department of School Education (PSB).
- Proceed with Login option to reach the dashboard of Role.
How to Register New Students at ePunjabschool?
- Login as School Official Punjab at https://www.epunjabschool.gov.in/SchoolOfficeLogin.aspx
- Now ‘School/office login’ will appear on a new window.
- Now enter your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ in the next field and enter the given code in the box.
- Click on the login button, and Go to the student menu.
- Select the new registration in the drop-down menu, and fill in the registration details of your primary details of Aadhar or UID number, your name, your father’s name, gender, etc.
- Most important select your class. For example, if you are moving from 6th class to 7th class now choose 7th class
- And finally, click on the save details button.
How to Edit or Update Student Data in the E-Punjab School Portal?
- Click on the below link by any browser https://www.epunjabschool.gov.in/SchoolOfficeLogin.aspx
- Login with your Username & password and Validate the captcha code and Click on the login button.
- Now click on the student menu and from the drop-down list click on ‘Update Student‘.
- Now choose the student’s information like studying class, section, stream, and group ad click on the show button.
- Now click on an action button on the right side of the window to edit or update student data
How to Check ‘Staff data’ for Add Staff, Update Staff, and Delete Staff with Posting Status in ePunjabschool
- Login as School Official at ePunjabschool portal at https://www.epunjabschool.gov.in/SchoolOfficeLogin.aspx.
- Now School/office login will appear on a new window.
- Now enter your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ in the next field.
- Enter the given code in the box Click on the login button.
- Now go to the staff menu and Select Add Staff in the drop-down list.
- Now enter the basic information of the Staff like Name, Date of joining, address, educational qualifications, etc.
- Click on the Save button after completing of information.
- Similarly, to Update Staff click on update staff, Now enter the staff name and designation and click on the edit button (Click on the pencil symbol)
- If you want to do changes, update the fields, at last click on the save & update button.
- Similarly, click on delete staff in the staff menu but there is no delete option for removing the staff information.
- so click on ‘Posting Status‘ and Click on ‘Set Status’, Now choose the relevant posting status like Working, Retired, Resigned, Dismiss, Death options, etc.
- Fill in the information and click on ‘Set status‘. Now choose to Approve Staff data in the staff menu, Now click on Approve button.
How to Check the Bank Account Balance and the Balance Amount details in ePunjab School?
- Visit the Punjab school Official Login at https://www.epunjabschool.gov.in/SchoolOfficeLogin.aspx
- Login with your Username and password by Captcha code validating and Clicking on the login button.
- Click on the other details menu, From the drop-down list choose ‘Bank Account Balance details. On the new window fill in the bank details like Bank Name, Year, and Month.
- Now add balance as on field in rupees and click on Add Account Balance.
How to ADD/Remove Bank Account Detail on E-Punjab School?
- Login as School Official at https://www.epunjabschool.gov.in/SchoolOfficeLogin.aspx
- Login with ‘Username’ and ‘password’ then Validate the ‘Captcha Code’ and Click on the ‘login’ button.
- Click on the other details menu, and choose Bank account details from the drop-down list.
- Fill in your bank details like Bank name, Account Number, IFSC Code, and select the type of Bank( select self-account or another account).
- Check the information of your bank details below.
- Tick mark in the box ‘The above information is correct’.
- Now click on Approve button. If you want to Remove Bank Account details, click on the Action button (‘X’).
- Now your bank information will be deleted by the district coordinator.