The Hospital Management Information System developed by e-Sushrut C-DAC is a massive step in using technology to better healthcare for Railways. HMIS Railway would include a Computer Generated clinical information system for better hospital management and patient care.
It also offers the patient an accurate, digital form saved medical record. A data warehouse containing such records can be used for statistical purposes as well as research. The real-time HMIS improves patient treatment flow while also motivating the staff to operate to their full potential in an organized and effective way.
- Visit the HMIS Railways Official Website at https://hmis.rcil.gov.in/AHIMSG5/hissso/Login.
- Select Patient login and Enter the ‘Username’ & ‘Password’ of your UMID account.
- Enter the captcha in the field manually by reading the code.
- Now click on the login button to reach your account dashboard.
Everyone can login HMIS RCIL at https://hmis.rcil.gov.in/AHIMSG5/hissso/Login.
HMIS Railway Login on App
- Open the HMIS Railway Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA) App on your Mobile.
- Select the Patient Login Option and Enter your UMID Credentials.
- Enter your UMID ID & Mobile Number.
- Verify with OTP, and tap on Login.
Now you have successfully reached the dashboard of your account.
HMIS Railway Registration
Those who have successfully login into the Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA) App or UMID Portal can register for OPD, LAB, etc as per the steps.
- Open the Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA) App and log in with UMID credentials.
- Select your Zone, Division (Head Quarter), Hospital and etc.
- Proceed with Register, then confirm your Consent with UMID Data (HIMS Railway Registration) and proceed.
- Now you have seen the CRN Number, it’s a registration number of Successful registration.
- CRN Number is a permanent patent number and its use in future also.
Now you have seen a complete dashboard along with available services such as Lab Reports, RxView, Telephone Consultation, Request Status, Self-Registrations and all linked with the patient CR Number.
What are the Available Features in the HMIS Railway’s first version of the app?
The Hospital Management Information System for Indian Railways is an Initiative to provide various facilities for patients (Railway beneficiaries) to access their health data across various hospitals.
Railways HMIS App helps Patients in instant download Registration slips, Prescriptions, Lab reports, etc directly from their mobile phone, a patient can log in using their mobile number and raise teleconsultation requests.
- Select the user (Common access for all family members)
- Integrating UMID with HMIS (CR Number Generation)
- Self- Registration
- View & Download Registration/Queue Slip
- View & download prescriptions
- View & download Lab Reports
- Raise teleconsultation request
- Create NDHM UHID
How to View OPD Registration Slip
- Visit the ORS Portal link at https://ors.gov.in/orsportal/.
- Click on View or Print or Cancel Appointment.
- Select the state and hospital name.
- Then enter your Appointment ID and enter the captcha then click on Proceed button.
- Verify the One-Time Password (OTP) provided to your registered mobile number.
- Then click on verify ‘OTP‘ and Click on ‘Confirm and Print OPD Card‘.
- Click on Print OPD Card if you need a copy of the OPD slip.
How to View & Download OPD Doctor Prescription?
Even today, patients in major government hospitals must wait in lengthy lines to be registered and get an Out-Patient Department (OPD) Slip before they would see a doctor.
Patients must wait for extended periods of time in line outside the doctor’s consultation room for their turn. To overcome this problem Initially, online services like online OPD viewing of medical reports, doctor prescriptions, and status of availability of blood in hospitals, etc are being provided through an online Common Patient Portal (ors.gov.in) of eHospital.
The demographic details of patients are taken online using the eKYC service of UIDAI against the patient’s Aadhaar number. Patients can avail of online services from anywhere at any time without standing in a queue at hospitals.
- The patients can view and download OPD doctor prescriptions through Android-based Mobile Apps available on Google Play Store.
- Download any mobile app related to OPD doctor prescriptions.
- Register with your aadhar number or the patient’s registered mobile number.
- Now view and download e-OPD doctor prescriptions without any PC software.
ORS is a basic Web-enabled application program that is hosted on Cloud servers and can be accessed from anywhere at any time by using the Internet. Its mobile version is also available on Google Play Store that can be installed on Android-based mobile devices. ( search using the keyword: OPD DOCTOR PRESCRIPTION or e-OPD doctor prescription).
How to View & Download LAB Reports?
- Click the below link by any browser https://ors.gov.in/orsportal/.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Lab Reports‘ located at
- Now choose the hospital & identify yourself.
- Now verify yourself by Registered mobile number with OTP validation.
- After successful OTP verification, you can see your e-lab reports.
- If you want a copy of the e-lab report simply click the print option
How to View, Share & Download Reports?
- To access lab reports open the link https://ors.gov.in/copp/lab_report_gate.jsp?ln=0
- Now choose the hospital name in drop-down list.
- Now enter UHID or Hospital Regd. no.
- Fill in the captcha by seeing an image and verifying.
- Now click on submit button to view the reports.
- If you want a printout now download the PDF copy of the e-report.
Share your Reports with the Hospital using the ABHA PHR App
- Download and install the mobile app by clicking below the App.
- Ensure you have ABHA (Ayushman Bharat Health Account).
- Select State and Hospital.
- Login into the ABHA PHR app.
- Click on the Scan option of the ABHA app.
- Scan the QR code to share your reports.
HMIS Railway Customer Support
If you have faced any difficulties viewing, sharing and downloading your OPD reports feel free to contact customer support by email at email@example.com
For more and additional information please read the user manual of HMIS Railways here.