Indian Railways has introduced a Human Resource Management System to manage employees’ data records such as monthly Salary Details, Annual Reports, GPF Accounts, Pay slips and etc.
Working Employees of Indian Railways can register to make Self Services through HRMS Railways, such as Pay Slip or Salary Statement Download, Submit a Leave Application, transfer, nominations, promotion, benefits, and other services in a simple way.
This is a digital e-version of the Human Resource Management System introduced by the Indian Railways to provide quick services and solutions to their working employees.
By login into HRMS IR Portal can view and receive information and information about employee records and also apply online for leave. You can also able check the employee’s family, family members, salary, GPF account, annual report etc. online.
HRMS Railways Login
- Visit the Indian Railways’ HRMS Official website at https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS and reach the homepage of the portal.
- A login form has appeared on the screen.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Enter the Security Code and proceed with Login Button.
- Now have successfully reached your HRMS account.
HRMS Railway Employee Login Online Registration
- Open the URL https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/
- Select ‘Need Help with Login‘ when it is your 1st time accessing HRMS.
- Type the 11-Digit PF/Employee Number as the IPAS ID and press the ‘Go‘ button.
- Understand your HRMS ID and registered contact number.
- Log in using your HRMS ID as the User ID and the default Password “Test@111“.
- Now verify with your OTP to access your account.
HRMS Railway Retired Employee Registration
- To begin, go to the HRMS Railway’s official website at hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS.
- On the homepage, Select the “Retired employee registration” option.
- A new window will display when you follow the link.
- Enter your PPO Number and Date of Birth, then proceed with Go.
- Now the HRMS System displed your complete information.
- Select and proceed with the ‘Register‘ button and Type your Contact Number.
- Select the Send OTP button and validate the OTP.
HRMS IR Application for Split Pass
- Must log in to the HRMS Railway Portal using your User ID and Password.
- Your Account Dashboard will now appear on the screen.
- Then after proceed to the option “Pass” next to “My Issued Passes” on the screen.
- Here you will see, all granted passes.
- Choose the issue and then press the “Apply” button next to the pass number for which you need a split pass.
- Choose “From and to Stations of Travel” to guarantee that the necessary documents are uploaded.
- After that, give your explanation for requesting a split pass and select the “Apply” option.
- After selecting the “Applied” option, can see the request’s current status.
Indian Railways HRMS IR ePass Cancellation
- From the inside of the Pass tab, go to the “My Issued Pass Application” section.
- A table of Passes that have been applied for and Created will be displayed.
- If the Pass has not yet been booked/reserved for travel, it will be Canceled.
- To cancel a pass, select the “Cancel Pass” button.
- Produced to verify with an OTP, cancellation request is registered.
How to Change HRMS Railway Password
- Visit the HRMS Railway Website at hrms.indianrail.gov.in.
- Then, at the bottom of the login screen, choose Change Password.
- Fill out the following information on the follow-up page.
- Choose a Profession.
- Type the DDO Number here.
- Please enter your Previous password.
- Enter a Secure New password, which should be unique from the previous one.
- Re-Enter the New Password and proceed to Save.
- Your HRMS Railway Password will be changed successfully.
HRMS Railways Mobile App
CRIS Created the HRMS Employee Mobile Application for Indian Railways employees.
- Employees must first register by submitting their IPAS and PF Number.
- The OTP will be given to their contact number (As available with us). The employee must enter to complete the registration process.
- If your mobile number is not accessible, please contact your organization clerk to provide it in order to access this application.
- If a person has previously registered but has forgotten their HRMS/Login ID, they can visit the Registration page to get their Login ID.