UP Property Tax Payment online at Uttar Pradesh State E-NagarSewa portal, Pay UP Property Tax at http://e-nagarsewaup.gov.in…
Making property tax payments and knowing more information has been a hassle for both the citizens and the government as well. That is why the Uttar Pradesh Municipal corporation has crafted the NagarSewa online portal which can be used in order to make your property tax payment online for the Uttar Pradesh state.
So if you reside in Uttar Pradesh and are wondering how the online payment process works then you should read our article below. It is so because we have discussed how you can make your Uttar Pradesh property tax online by using the NagarSewa portal easily.
In this article we will show you how to make the Uttar Pradesh property tax payment from their official Municipal website, NagarSewa.
Uttar Pradesh Property Tax Payment Online – NagarSewa Payment Online
Now before you continue the below guide ensure that you have already created your NagarSewa online account and once done follow the instructions below in order to make your payment from online.
- Firstly open the NagarSewa official website from here https://e-nagarsewaup.gov.in/
- Then the homepage will load and from there you will have to enter your registered mobile number and then the password in the login section, then click on the Login button
- After that click on the Online Services option and then under this page find the Property Bill & Pay Online link under the Citizen Services section and click on it
- In the next page, you will give to search for your property by selecting the correct property details as shown in the image below and then click on the Submit button
- Then click on the Make Payment button and this will load the amount to be paid, then again click on the Make Payment
- Now you will be redirected to the payments page through which you have to click on Pay Now button and here make the payment through one of your preferred payments gateways
- Finally now you have made the payment for the Uttar Pradesh property tax online and simply save the reference number to acknowledge that the payment has been made and save this as a proof of payment
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I make the payment without creating a NagarSewa account?
No, Uttar Pradesh government and the Municipal authority has made it mandatory that the account has to be created in order to make the payment or else you will not be allowed to make the property tax payment from their official website.
- How Can I make the Uttar Pradesh property tax payment from mobile?
You can download the NagarSewa official app from either the app store or from their official website and once installed, you can simply log in with your registered mobile number and password. Then follow the above guide to make your payment directly from your mobile.
- Can we only view the Property tax for Uttar Pradesh from the NagarSewa portal?
Yes, in order to only view your total bill you can simply follow the above guide till payments points.