The Central and State Governments have concentrated their work on developing Digital India. The government of Uttar Pradesh is similarly implementing it in this way. All police officers, including constables, SI, inspectors, and ASI, may now view their UP Police Pay Slip and payment details online.
The government of Uttar Pradesh has created an online service where applicants may get their pay slips. All police officers must register on this website at uppolice.gov.in. Residents of Uttar Pradesh may apply online via the official website. Uttar Pradesh monthly pay slip is now available online.
This includes information such as basic salary, deductions, and allowances, among other things. Every month, employees may easily access and download their salary information. Those who match the requirements can apply and view their pay slips via the website.
UP Police Pay Slip 2024
Uttar Pradesh is the first state in India to allow police employees and other staff members to see their monthly pay slips for 2024 via a website. This online service reduces the need for officers to visit government offices to get pay slips and other information, saving both time and money.
The option of the state government to give this online service is valuable. To access this online service, state police officers must sign up on the official website, uppolice.gov.in, using their mobile or computer. The official Uttar Pradesh Police officers and employees can simply view and download their monthly pay slips 2024 and other payment information online after registering.
UPP Salary or GPF Slip Online at uppolice.gov.in
The Uttar Pradesh government has uploaded pay slip information for various positions in all state police departments online. They have developed a website for this reason. All police officers can access and review their pay slip information using this website at uppolice.gov.in.
They can use other services available on this website. Uttar Pradesh is the only state in the country implementing this system to give police officers different payment-related information.
The UP State police authority is divided into different departments. These departments are responsible for the state’s security and operations. The departments are listed as follows:
- The Famous Anti-Terrorist Squad
- The Intelligence Department
- Special Inquiry Cell
- The Human Rights Cell
- Economic Offenses Unit
- Crime Cell
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Anti-Corruption Police
UP Police Nominal Roll Pay Slip 2024 Download
The Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) officers are recruiting new members, who are paid monthly salaries based on their rank. The incentives are the same for all police divisions. Police employees can verify their payment information online and download a report copy. UP Police Pay Slip 2024 Requirements are UP police nominal roll or the login ID number and personal details.
UPP Registration Procedure for UP Police
When you register on the UP Police website, you will have access to all of the services and features available on the Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) Portal. Follow the instructions below to register.
- First, go to the Uttar Pradesh Police’s official website at https://uppolice.gov.in.
- Click the ‘New Registration’ or ‘Sign Up’ on the portal’s webpage.
- Next, you must enter your login information to continue to register.
- After, create a password and then enter your phone number, email address, and captcha code.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered phone number; type it in the OTP given column.
- Now, your registration has finished after you have entered the OTP.
- You can now simply log in and access all of the UP police website features.
UPP Pay Slip 2024 or UP Police Salary Slip PDF Download
The Uttar Pradesh Police Department recently automated its processes, allowing employees to download their pay slips online. You may simply view or download your UP Police Pay Slip 2024 online by using the UP Police website. Follow the below instructions.
- Go to the Uttar Pradesh Police’s official website at https://uppolice.gov.in.
- Select the ‘Personnel’ option on the website’s homepage.
- Choose ‘Create Pay Slip’ from the option that appears.
- A form will appear, asking you to enter your employee ID number or UPP nominal roll and personal information, such as your phone number, month, and year.
- Select the ‘show report’ option.
- In the Uttar Pradesh Police nominal roll system, pay slips for the given month and year will be displayed.
- You may also download the UP Police pay slip, then press the ‘download’ button and print this pay slip.
UPP Login Password Recovery or Reset by Forgot Password
The Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) online portal was created to help with a number of issues, including a forget password option. Here are the steps to reset your UP Police portal password if you have submitted incorrect details or forgotten them.
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh State Police Department’s official website at https://uppolice.gov.in.
- Go to the login section on the main page; when you have forgotten your password, choose the ‘Forget Password’ option.
- After that, enter the login ID, email ID, phone number, and captcha code on the new page.
- Then, you must click the Proceed option.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your email ID immediately as you click.
- You may quickly change your password by clicking on the link. Now, your UP Police password will be reset successfully.
UP Police Nominal Roll (Bio-Data) Information
The Uttar Pradesh Police Department issues Police Nominal Roll numbers to officers and employees, and it is important that they keep these numbers safe. Police officers and staff can quickly access the services available on the official Uttar Pradesh Police website by dialing that specific number.
This nominal number allows the police authority to track all its employees and officers. It also serves as a login ID and a registration number. This number may also be used to get personal information like the employee or officer’s name, rack name, date of joining the company, state and district, date of birth, gender, and type.
The Nominal Roll number lets users check their monthly income, get pay slips, and access government services through the website. Below, you will find information from the bio-data.
- The rank or unit of the relevant officer is provided.
- The date of birth and the official joining date are both specified.
- A personal or nominal roll number is issued to each member.
- The entire names of each person and their parents’ names are given.
- The type of recruiting is given, whether through a recruitment or direct method.
- You will find details about the joining unit, state, home district, gender, caste, and sub-case squad information documented.
Rank-wise UP Police Salary Slip 2024
The UP police department salaries its employees according to their position and rank. Their salary is decided by the position for which they were employed and also by their level of education.
Police officers in higher ranks, for example, get pay, incentives, and other benefits associated with their status. On the other hand, officers in the below ranks are paid as per their rank over the pay scales for each level and post in the Uttar Pradesh Police Department.
UP Police Perks and Allowances Check
The UP government provides different allowances to police officers and their salaries. People may learn more about these allowances by visiting the UP Police Pay Slip webpage. They may quickly access data about their services by checking in to the official website. We have provided information below regarding the allowances provided to police officers.
- House allowance/Police quarters
- Medical allowance
- High altitude allowance
- Dearness allowance
- City compensation allowance
- Leave and Travel Allowance
- Loan services
UP Police Salary after the 7th Pay Commission
The 7th Pay Commission revised the pay of all government employees, such as those in the UP Police. These revised services are available on the Uttar Pradesh (UP) police department’s official website.
Users can log in and select options depending on their requirements to access these services. UP Police officers can also get loans, and the payments are withdrawn from their pay slips regularly.
The amount that is deducted is decided by the officer’s salary. Please visit http://www.uppolice.gov.in for further details.
How can I get my UP Police pay slip?
Salary slips are regularly given by the relevant department’s official website at https://uppolice.gov.in/. In the case of UP Police, you might want to check with your department’s management or finance branch to find out how to get a pay slip. It might be given online or in hard copies.
Can employees from different states see their pay slips through the UP Police Salary website?
No, only Uttar Pradesh police staff and employees may view the salary slips using this website at https://uppolice.gov.in.
Are there any benefits available to UP Police officers?
Yes, specific rewards for UP Police officers may include a risk allowance, a uniform allowance, and other allowances related to their operations. Official policies or your HR department can provide more details.
Can UP police employees from other states sign up for the official website?
No, police officers from various states cannot register on the official Uttar Pradesh website. Only employees from Uttar Pradesh may register or sign up on the official website at https://uppolice.gov.in.