Sending emails has become a process in our daily life. Mails are sent to various people all over the world. But have you considered making your mail look different? By different, I mean making it look more attractive than other mail.
If you add a signature to your mail which connects it to some of your major social networking sites, then it is awesome to use and the one who receives your emails, may like it. Many people are using signatures for their emails for better reasoning.
I use the Wise Stamp website to add attractive signatures to my emails. Whether a Gmail or another mail, you can make use of the wise stamp. Wise Stamp is an international website providing various stuff which includes free attractive signatures for mails.
This is how your mail would look after adding a Wise stamp signature to it. It is easy to add and takes less than a few minutes to add a signature to your social networking links of yours.
How to add Attractive Signatures for your Email
Wise Stamp works AOL, Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail perfectly and with no bug issues. But other emails are not tested.
- Go to Wisestamp.com.
- At the Top extreme right, you will have a button “create a signature”.
- Click on it and continue.
- You will be taken here and you need to customize how your signature looks. Then click on done and continue.
- Then your browser will attempt to install the wise stamp app on your browser. Allow it and let wise stamp be installed on your browser.
- Then you’re done. Now you can send emails to anyone with your new attractive signature.