It might be difficult to know how to contact Amazon if you have not received your package yet or if you have a query regarding your Prime membership. However, Amazon provides customer care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you may cancel an order, return an item, or even access technical details on how to set up an item you have. Here’s how to reach Amazon customer support through phone, chat, email, and other methods.
Amazon’s customer service website addresses most of the consumers’ requests, such as delivery problems, login and security, memberships, transactions, accessibility, and even a category for “anything else.” Selecting “something else” mentions another multi-option list where you can find more solutions. Amazon’s customer care service also has a “help library” where customers may enter their questions to improve their chances of success with particular inquiries.
Amazon Customer Service Email
You may use this to contact Amazon customer service email.
- If you are having problems with your account or billing, send an email to email@example.com.
- If you have general queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Amazon Customer Service Contact Number?
- You can contact Amazon customer care number at 1-888-280-4331.
- Amazon Toll-Free Number 1800 3000 9009.
- Amazon Seller Support Number 1800-419-7355.
How to Contact Amazon Customer Service
You have so many ways to contact Amazon customer service. To contact the Amazon Support service, you can use Amazon email support, Amazon chat support, or Amazon callback request.
Submit a support case via Amazon. You can prefer the mobile app to the desktop website. It’s a simple method to contact customer service through the app if you can’t access a desktop computer.
- Launch the Amazon app, then select the bottom profile icon.
- In the upper-left corner, click the Your Account button.
- Choose Contact Us in the Customer Service section.
- Swipe down to the prime category, Here is the mobile version of the online support facility, it provides a set of Amazon account-related questions and starts.
- Look through the customer service centre. Everything from payment and security settings to subscription choices and between them all is available.
How to Contact Amazon Customer Service by Phone
You can contact Amazon Customer Service by Phone by following the given instructions.
- You can contact Amazon customer care at 18882804331.
- Once you contact this number, you will most likely be placed on hold and then answer a number of queries from a customer support bot before speaking with a real contact person.
- The customer service person asks about your issue, and you can explain your query-related issue.
- The customer care support team will resolve your query as early as possible.
- The customer support representatives are open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and there may be longer wait periods during busy hours and on holidays.
How to Contact Amazon Customer Service Via Chat
If you have an urgent query or an account-related problem, you should use Amazon’s customer support chat help. To chat with an Amazon customer support representative immediately, just follow the steps.
- Launch the Amazon app, and then click the profile symbol at the bottom.
- Select the Your Account icon in the upper-left corner.
- Click Contact Us under the Customer Service tab.
- Then scroll down and select Get assistance with something else. This is also available at the bottom of the page.
- On the right side of the page, click the ‘ View All ‘ option.
- At the bottom, click the ‘ I need more help ‘ button.
- After, Amazon’s customer support chatbot will be open.
- Join the chat with a representative or representative to contact a live customer care person within seconds if one is available.
How to Contact Amazon via Email
You may also email Amazon Customer Service with your issues and requests. If you prefer, you may contact Amazon customer care via email. You need to follow the below steps.
- You can ask general queries by sending an email to email@example.com.
- You may also contact Amazon Customer Service with your issues and requests. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information.
- When you have a question about your order or your account, always send an email from your Amazon registered email address.
- You may send an email from any E-mail address with general information. Amazon should respond within 24 to 48 hours.
- Amazon customer support team members may take many hours, if not days, to respond to an email. Because sending an email provides a record of your discussion, it may be the best alternative in some situations.
How To Contact a Seller on Amazon
You ordered a product on Amazon, but you have a problem with your product and contact a seller on Amazon. You should follow the given steps.
- Go to Amazon.com or use the Amazon mobile app to contact a specific vendor.
- Then, visit the seller’s item detail page.
- Next, under the Buy Now button, click the seller’s name.
- On the following page, click Ask a Question to start a conversation with the vendor.
- When you start a discussion with a seller, you may access the Buyer-Seller Messages tab to view the chat record and react to messages. You are unable to start a new discussion here.
- On a desktop browser, select your account and list it in the upper-right corner of the window; after that click Your Messages.
- When you are using your smartphone, you may access the Buyer-Seller conversations by going to amazon.com in a web browser and clicking the profile symbol next to your name in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Then, go to your Account and press the See All option.
- After, under the Message Center menu, scroll down and choose Your Messages.
- Now, click Buyer/vendor conversations to view any messages given or received from the Amazon seller.
For more information, please visit the Amazon Contact Us page at https://www.amazon.com/hz/contact-us/
Is it Possible to Reach Amazon Customer Support via Social Media?
You can reach Amazon customer support via social media, yes. Amazon’s customer support team checks and replies to user queries posted on its social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/amazonhelp
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AmazonHelp/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/amazon
How can I get in connect with Amazon's Customer Service?
To speak with a customer support person, go to Contact Us, choose Something Else, and then choose I Need More Help. If you want to support over the phone, choose Request a phone call from the customer support chat.
How can I approach Amazon if an item is not delivered?
Once 48 hours have finished and you still do not have proof of your delivery, you must contact Amazon customer support immediately about the missing product. Log in to your Amazon account, go to Help, then Browse Help Topics, after Need More Help and Contact Us. Now you can contact Amazon customer service.
What is the email address for Amazon?
You may contact their customer service by sending an email to one of the following addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.