Amazon is an international online store and nation states have minimal effect on the company’s distribution. This means Amazon provides many different languages, if English was not your favourite or regional language, you can usually ask Amazon to use any language you like. The one requirement is that Amazon does not make every language available in every region of the world, so you must check to see if the language you like is suitable for where you stay.
You can change the location if you don’t find the language you want. Select Change country/region in the language drop-down menu. Just choose a separate country from the take your country/region website drop-down menu, and then go to the official Amazon website. Amazon can now open another tab with the regional language or provide you with a list of regional languages that you can select.
How to change the language on the Amazon App
For Android, iPhone, and iPad devices, you may also change your Amazon language via the mobile app. The processes are generally compatible with all mobile devices. Follow the below steps.
- Open the Amazon application on your mobile device or tablet and sign in if you have not before.
- Check that you are using the most recent version of the Amazon app.
- In the bottom-right corner, select the menu symbol.
- Go down the list of options and select the ‘Settings’ option.
- Choose the Country and Language option from the drop-down menu.
- The following screen shows a list of Amazon locations by country/region. Choose you want to prefer your location from the list.
- Then, choose your language. After selecting the country/region and language click the ‘Done’ button.
- Now you can change your language on the Amazon App.
How to Change Language on Amazon.com
To change a different language on the Amazon website, open a web browser on your Computer/Laptop. Follow the given below instructions.
- Go to Amazon.com on your PC/Laptop using any web browser.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, then move your cursor over the flag symbol beside Account and Lists.
- Click the flag symbol to the right of your current language option.
- You are now going to see a list of Amazon’s available languages. On the Website Change Country/Region tab, select a dropdown menu.
- Choose the language that you want to change. Press the Change Country/region button to use Amazon in another language.
- Then select your preferred language, and then click the goto website button.
- The language and location you choose will be shown in a new tab.
- Once the new tab opens, it will be in the language you choose to use with Amazon.
How to Change the Language on Amazon Prime Video
You can change the language on the Amazon Prime video you need to use the below steps.
- Launch the Amazon Prime Video application on your smartphone and select your account profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Then select the ‘My Stuff’ option.
- Next, in the top right, press the Settings gear symbol and scroll down to click the ‘Language’ option.
- Choose the preferred language from the list of options.
- To save the changes, use the “Yes” button.
- Close and restart the app for the changes to be applied.
- Now, your Amazon Prime video app, along with all the videos you watch, is now available in that language.
Changing Language Preference Settings Across All Platforms of Amazon
On the Amazon website and Amazon Prime Video, you may change the language. Amazon’s user interface was recently modified, making it simple for any person to change the language settings on its apps and websites. You can change your Amazon language preference by following the below instructions.
- Go to the Amazon website Amazon.com and sign in to your account.
- At the upper right corner of the page, click the “Accounts and Lists” tab.
- Choose the “Your Account” option from the drop-down menu.
- Go down to select the “Language Preferences” option and click the “Edit” option.
- Choose the preferred language from the drop-down menu.
- To confirm the changes, press the “Save Changes” button.
- Now, you can change language preference setting across platforms of Amazon.
How can I change the language of the audio in Amazon Prime on TV
- Launch the Prime Video app on your smart TV.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select your favourite language under the ‘Language‘ menu.
- You’re completed when you save your option.
- Now, you can change the language of the audio on Amazon Prime on TV.
How do I change back my Amazon to language English
This is decided by the device you are using. If you have the Amazon app, click on the three horizontal lines symbol, then Settings, then Country and Languages, and finally you can choose the English language.
How Can I Change the Language of Amazon Alexa
- Launch the Alexa app.
- Choose Settings from the ‘More’ menu.
- Click the Device Settings menu.
- Specify your device. Choose your selected language under the Language option.
- Now you can choose the language in which you want to configure your device.
How Can I Change the Language of the Amazon Homepage
You change the language on Amazon, go to amazon.com/gp/manage-lop, choose your selected language, and then click Save. When you sign in to your Amazon account, the language you select becomes the default language for viewing and buying. Amazon will send you notifications in your selected language.