Google Chrome is a top web browser in the web world, when a user uses the Chrome browser they don’t know it saves all history of the searches, file downloads, watched websites and etc. Google Provides all activity with google chrome browsing history for all google activity and the browsing history can find out by date, week, and month along with all the dates of the user.
Chrome History Delete Select All
Google Chrome provide various options for viewing browsing history on Chrome and also gives the option to clear history for all time or selected period of browsing to view and delete the history of downloaded and searched sites on Desktop PC and Mobile devices for the linked Google Account.
Here is a simple guide to viewing & delete Google Chrome History for Browsing/Search history, cookies & other site data, and cache images and files in a simple manner.
How to View File Download History on Google Chrome
- Start the Chrome web browser and Choose the three dots symbol in the upper right corner. Here are the menu options.
- A window with many options will appear. Select “Download“.
- The direct Link is chrome://downloads/.
- Another page will display all file download details for Documents, images, videos, music, movies, programs, and so on.
- If you wish to access a specific download, you must select the “Show in Folder” choice.
Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcut
You may also utilize the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + J, which is pushed immediately. Now a new window will display all of your options. What have you accomplished Changing the location of Google Chrome’s default view recent downloads folder might help you better manage your information.
How to View the Chrome Download History on your Smartphone
- Launch the Chrome browser and Select the three vertical dots symbol (Menu option) in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select the option to display downloads by clicking on it.
- The direct Link is chrome://downloads/.
- Another window will display all of your file downloads from your mobile device.
How to View Browsing History on Google Chrome
Apart from regular activity recording the chrome browser with or without login in your google account, it saves all searches and downloaded file history every minute in the browsing history section. To view and delete the Google Chrome Browing History please follow the steps.
- Open the Google Chrome Browser on Desktop PC/Laptop or any Mobile device.
- Go to the menu option through the three dots and select the History option.
- Keyboard Shortkut is CTRL+H.
- Now you can see all activity on the chrome browser with date and time, along with the searched webpage link.
Delete Chrome Browsing History All My Activity
- To Delete Individual search history select and delete the activity one by one.
- You need to delete the browsing history by schedule like last hour, 24 hours, last 7 days, last 4 weeks, and all time.
- follow the steps on chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Select the time range as per your wish.
- Choose with history you want to delete such as Browsing History, Cookies and other Site Data, Cached Images & Files.
- Additionally, you will delete Download History, Passwords & Other Sign-in Data, AutoFill form data, Site Settings and Hosted App Data in the Advanced section.
- Proceed with Clear Data to Delete All Chrome History.
How to Delete Chrome History on your PC
Some of the information you downloaded along with your browsing history may still be visible in the history of your browser. Follow the instructions below to delete your Chrome browser’s download history.
- Launch Chrome and go to the Settings menu by clicking the three vertical dots (or hamburger) symbol.
- Keyboard shortcut, press “CTRL+H“.
- On the left, choose “Clear Browser History” and click it.
- The direct link is chrome://history/.
- Once in the clean history settings, select “Time range” and then “All time“.
- Select all of the choices or history elements you want to delete.
- Select the “Clear data” button.
When you click “Clear data” the history will be erased and your Chrome history area will be spotless.
How to Delete a Particular Item on Chrome History
- Additionally, you may remove or delete individual things from your Chrome browser history.
- Select the three dots next to your profile image in Chrome. Click on “History,” then “Clear Data.”
- Select the items to be deleted by checking the box next to them.
- When you press “Delete” the item will be deleted from your Chrome history.
How to Delete All Chrome History on Android and iOS
- Launch the Chrome Browser Application, and go to the menu by clicking the three vertical dots (or hamburger) symbol.
- Select “History” from the menu.
- Find and choose “Clear browsing data“. From the top menu.
- Select “Advanced” and Tick all of the boxes (or the ones you need to delete).
- Tap the “Clear data” button.
- When you’re finished, Chrome on an Android or iOS phone will wipe all of its history.