Google Pay is a digital wallet service and money transfer system created by Google to support through GPay Mobile App and click-to-pay transactions on smartphones, allowing users to make payments with Android and iOS devices.
Google Pay is able to be accessed in India when you register or link your Google Account to Google Pay. Registration requires an Indian mobile number and an Indian bank account. Google Pay App cannot be used outside of the country.
Google Pay UPI ID, also known as a virtual payment address (VPA), is an important feature to consider when receiving money through UPI you can give the UPI ID to the money sender. You can get the UPI ID by following the below steps.
- First, you should open the Google Pay app on your phone.
- Then, click your profile image in the upper left corner of the application page.
- Next, select the bank accounts option.
- You must click on the relevant bank account here, and you may also see the UPI ID.
- Your Google Pay ID will show like this under the section ‘Manage UPI IDs‘.
- You may also get the beside the profile image to find your UPI ID on Google Pay directly.
The digital transaction completed with GPay is saved within the GPay application. Google Pay records every transaction or purchase you make using the Google Pay app. This is the GPay history transaction history record. The transaction history includes information such as the UPI transaction ID, the UPI IDs of both the sender and the recipient, and a Google Pay transaction ID. These transactions are listed on the app’s Show My Transaction page.
How to get GPay Transaction History
Once you can open the Google Pay app, the transaction history cannot be found. Several people mistakenly think that their Google Pay transaction history does not show. The option to check Google Pay transaction history is only available in the app and is located at the bottom of the page. You need to follow the below steps to get the Gpay transaction history.
- Open the Google Pay app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Then, you will find to see the transaction history option.
- To view G Pay transaction history, click the > option to the right of that.
- You may see both the sent and received amount history here arranged by transaction date and time.
- Now, continue scrolling down to get your entire GPay transaction history.
How to Delete GPay Transaction History
You can delete your GPay transaction history using your mobile or computer. Here you need to follow the below steps to know delete the Gpay transaction history.
- Open ‘Google Chrome’ on your mobile or computer.
- Log in to your Google Pay-linked Gmail account.
- Enter the address ‘https://myaccount.google.com‘.
- Click the ‘Data & personalization‘ as the third option.
- Next, select the ‘My Activity‘ option.
- Then choose three parallel lines in the upper-left corner of the page.
- Choose the option ‘Delete activity by‘.
- Select a topic or history to be deleted.
- Use the ‘Day‘ from the ‘Delete by date‘ drop-down menu.
- Click the ‘Google Pay‘ option from the ‘All items‘ menu.
- Choose the ‘Delete‘ option.
- A pop-up window will open then click ‘Ok‘.
- ‘Delete all of your Google Pay activity‘ must be confirmed.
- Select the ‘Delete‘ option.
How to Clear GPay Transaction History on Google Pay App
Google maintains a record of your transaction history even if you delete your Google Pay conversations with other users. Here’s a process instruction for deleting GPay transactions by using the mobile app.
- Open the GPay app on your smartphone.
- Click the little profile picture icon in the upper right corner.
- Go to the Settings tab. Then select the Privacy and Security option.
- Select the Data and Personalization tab.
- Choose the Google Account option.
- Click the Delete drop-down menu under the Payment transactions & activities section.
- Choose the time period in which you need to delete GPay transaction activity.
- Also, you may delete a transaction from the history by clicking on the cross (x) symbol located next to it.
- After choosing the transaction to be deleted, click the Delete option.
- Now your GPay transaction history deleted.
How to Delete GPay History on PC
There is another way to remove G Pay transaction history, and it is using Google Chrome on your PC or laptop. Following the steps given below, your payment transactions will be deleted from your Google Account.
- Open Google Chrome on your computer or laptop.
- Go to “www.google.com” and find your Google Account.
- Sign in using your Google account.
- In the upper left corner, click on the options symbol (three horizontal lines).
- Go to ‘Data and Privacy‘ and then click the ‘History Settings‘ option.
- Choose ‘Web and App Activity,’ then select Manage All Web and App Activity.
- On the search box, click the option ‘three vertical lines‘.
- Go to the Google Pay experience by selecting the ‘Other Google Activity‘ option.
- Choose ‘Manage Activity‘ from the Google Pay experience.
- Use the drop-down arrow to choose the part of the transaction you want to delete from history.
- Choose from “last hour,” “last day,” “custom range,” or “all time” as needed.
- To delete the transaction history, click the Delete option.