PhonePe is a digital payments company and this is based on the UPI. The application is now accessible for installation on both Android and iOS devices. The information or proof of every money transferred, received, recharged, debited, or credited using the PhonePe app are known to as transaction history.
The PhonePe history provides information about your account balance, statement, and spending history. It is important to save the history in order to track your payments to all invisuals along with PhonePe Bussiness users. The PhonePe app does not allow you to view transactions older than one year. To see past transactions on your PhonePe app, contact PhonePe help and request the history for a particular time period.
How to View PhonePe History
Follow the steps below to select a particular month statement or a complete year statement.
- First, open the Phonepe application on your smartphone.
- Then it will show the ‘History’ option down on the home page. Click on the ‘HISTORY’ Option.
- After it will display the one-year history with date wise.
- On the history top of the page, you will see the month, categories, and filter options.
- If you will need a one year statement, and then choose ‘month’ option.
- Then you can choose how many months statement you want, and click ‘Apply’ button.
- Now, you can see the complete one year transaction history.
- You may also use filters and categories to verify relevant details.
How to Delete PhonePe History
PhonePe does not provide an easy way to delete transaction history. You can request help from their Support Team. Follow the instructions below to delete your PhonePe transaction history on Android and iOS. These steps remove only a single transaction history, not the total page.
- Open the PhonePe app on your smartphone or computer.
- Log in to your account using the mobile number and password linked with your bank account.
- At the bottom of the Home Page, select History. This will show up a list of all your transactions to date wise.
- Choose the transaction you want to delete and then click the Contact Support button.
- You must explain why you want to delete the transaction history in the chat box.
- When you click Submit, a new report for your request will be opened.
- The PhonePe support team will call you within 24 hours to confirm your request.
- Now your selected PhonePe history will be deleted.
How to Clear PhonePe Transaction History through PhonePe App
There are huge number of customers are access the PhonePe UPI Servicess using Android, iOS and other operating systems in the country, however everyone can access their transction history and clear or delete by the simple steps.
Clear or Delete PhonePe Transaction History on Any Android Divice
The methods to delete PhonePe history on Android operated smartphone are given below for all Android users.
- First, go to the play store install and open the Phonepe app on your Android phone.
- Then, sign in to your Phonepe account with your registered mobile number you’re using for banking.
- And then enter the four-digit password.
- When the app’s home page appears, the History option will appear at the bottom of the page. Click on it.
- After you click that option, then it will show a list of all your Phonepe transactions.
- Choose the transaction that you want to delete, and then select the option to Contact PhonePe support.
- After open a help chat window for you. You must specify your request to delete the transaction history here by providing a specific reason. And press the Send button.
- On your request, your request will be opened and given a request ticket.
- Phonepe support team will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your confirmation request.
- Once your request is approved, your PhonePe transaction history will be cleared.
Delete or Clear PhonePe Transaction History on iPhone
It is never easy to delete PhonePe history on an iPhone. You can use the ‘contact support’ option, and they will always help with your requests. The steps to delete PhonePe history on iPhone are listed below for all iPhone users.
- Launch the Phonepe app on your iPhone.
- Log in to your PhonePe account with your mobile number and the four-digit password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select History. Click on it.
- When you that button, then it will show you a list of all your PhonePe transactions.
- Select the transaction of your choice to delete. Next, select the option to Contact Help.
- That will open a chat window for you. You must explain your request to delete the transaction history by giving a genuine reason.
- Now, select the Send button. Your request will be assigned a ticket by the service.
- Once you have completed all of the processes, the PhonePe support team will call you within 1 day.
- Your request will be approved after the verification your selected transaction history will be deleted.
For more and complete details please visit https://support.phonepe.com/ and load a complaint at help center by login to your account.
How can I delete the PhonePe transaction history directly?
Unfortunately, you cannot delete your PhonePe transaction history from PhonePe. No one has the right to remove any transaction history on the PhonePe platform directly, as per RBI rules.
Can I Get my linked Bank Account Statement on PhonePe?
No, PhonePe can not share or provide your bank account transction history directly, it's provide the transction with is accessed through PhonePe.
How Can I Delete my Bank Account Statement PhonePe?
No way, PhonePe allowed to see only transaction history of the PhonePe, no possible to view the linked bank account statements are available.
Can I Remove or Cancel a Pending PhonePe transaction?
No, PhonePe only allows you to delete completed transaction history. The pending transaction may be cancelled or completed successfully.