Paytm, as we all know, is a mobile wallet that allows us to perform money transactions, mobile recharges, and other things. In today’s world, many such persons use UPI to conduct transactions. Regardless of the fact that there are many other applications in India, we continue to utilize Paytm.
Since Paytm has a lot of features and allows you to complete transactions without paying any fees. If you use the Paytm wallet app and want to know how to delete transaction history in Paytm, this post is for you.
Today is the digitization generation, and we are gravitating towards cashless transactions, particularly digital payment methods. Paytm is one of India’s biggest digital platforms. Whenever we buy something or perform a transaction, it is kept as transaction history on the Paytm digital payment platform.
How to View Paytm Transaction History
- On your smartphone, access the Paytm app.
- On the start menu, choose ‘Balance & History‘ from the ‘My Paytm‘ option.
- The next screen displays all of the bank accounts associated with your Paytm app.
- Scroll to the bottom to see your complete transaction history.
- You may view the specifics of any transaction by clicking on it, such as the transaction status (whether successful or not), transaction time, amount, transaction ID, and so on.
- You may also share the details of any transaction by selecting the ‘Share‘ icon in the upper right corner of this screen if needed.
- You may view past transactions by scrolling down the screen.
How to Delete Paytm History
You will not find an option to delete or hide your transaction history within Paytm such as My Activity Google History. You may, however, erase Paytm transaction history permanently by following these step-by-step procedures.
Paytm Transaction History Clear or Delete on PC
To be honest, there are no ways to remove the Paytm transaction history. Be careful of anyone who claims to be able to remove your Paytm history, They are a scammer. As previously stated, customers do not have the ability to remove history in the Paytm app, however, this 24X7 Help & Support option allows you to delete your Transaction history through the Paytm Help Support Team.
Paytm Transaction History Delete/Clear on Paytm Mobile
You may, however, entirely erase your Paytm transaction history by following this step-by-step guide.
- Begin by using the Paytm app and logging into your account.
- Next, at the top of the display, select the profile symbol.
- Next, select the 24×7 hour help option.
- Now, choose the transaction you wish to clear and choose the Delete button.
- Following that, they will ask you to choose any specific issue that best characterizes your situation.
- One option from the list must be selected.
- Then, press the “Message Us” option and explain why you want to delete the information.
- That’s all there is to it the transaction history will be deleted within 24 hours.
How can I view my Paytm transaction history?
If you wish to view the Paytm transaction history, simply follow the instructions below:
Go to the Paytm app, then press on the Passbook option, then slide down to see all of your Paytm transaction histories, however, if you want to read their specifics, simply tap on the transaction.
Is it possible to Clear Paytm transaction history?
Log in to your Paytm wallet and use the mobile number and four-digit password connected to your bank account. Choose the History button at the bottom of the main page. The Paytm support staff will call you within 24 hours to confirm your request. Your request will be handled after they have verified your data.
How can I make my Paytm transaction history disappear?
There is currently no official way to delete your Paytm transaction history. The good news is that there are further steps you can take to ensure that no one else has access to the transactions in your Paytm account. You can accomplish this by deactivating or protecting your account.