Customers’ preferred method of purchasing meals and receiving amazing savings is through the online food ordering platform! In this circumstance, becoming a Swiggy Restaurant Partner is more important than ever for the long-term success of your business.
The company has developed a commercial partnership model called Swiggy Partner with the goal of achieving a win situation for both Swiggy and its partners. Restaurants must fulfil specific criteria in order to be approved for the program, and Swiggy must verify them.
Swiggy Partner Registration
- Visit swiggy.com, which is the official website.
- Then select the “Partner with Us” button that you see at the bottom.
- Once choosing on the partner with our button, you will be sent to a form where you must complete your information such as:
- Name of the restaurant.
- Name of the owner.
- POC (Point of Contact) designation for a restaurant (Owner/Manager).
- Contact numbers for the owner.
- Email address of the owner.
- The city where the restaurant is located.
- Then, to process your application, press the submit button. Click Yes to provide more information so that your application can be processed within 48 hours.
- Fill out the detailed form and upload the scanned document.
- GST Declaration/PAN Number.
- Documentation from the FSSAI.
- Proof of Ownership.
- Cancelled Cheque.
- Menu of a restaurant.
- The self-management department will take about 2-3 weeks after submitting the form and uploading the documentation.
- Receive a confirmation notification through the email address or mobile number you provided in your form.
Swiggy Partner Login
Swiggy also introduced a business management tool known as Marchent/Seller Dashboard such as Zomato Partner Login to manage orders along with statement & payment details through Swiggy App, and Web Version.
Swiggiy Delivery Partner Login
- Swiggy Partner may be downloaded through the Google Play Store.
- Continue using the Sign-in button.
- Next, provide your Email ID/Mobile Number and Password.
- Now confirm your login with an OTP, then select submit option.
- The Successful login shows that present orders will be displayed to you.
Swiggy Restaurant Partner Login
Those restaurants or food busyness owners who registered under the Swiggy Partner Program can log in to the seller dashboard with simple steps through Android App.
- First, you may get the Swiggy restaurant partner app from Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Confirm you’re User ID and Password now (Generated at the time of registration)
- Continue with the login option to access your account dashboard.
- You may see orders after successfully logging in.
If you own a restaurant, you understand the excitement of orders coming in from food delivery. Believe it or not, it is quickly becoming one of the most cost-effective and profitable methods in the food restaurant.
Here are a few ways to help you assess your sales using Swiggy Dashboard and grow your restaurant company.
- Make sure your numbers are correct.
- Improve your kitchen.
- Keep track of your inventory.
- Analysis of Competitors.
- Take the Proper Area.
- Discounts and coupons.
- Keep track of your sales.
Swiggy Partner App Login
- Connect to the Google Play Store with your Android or iOS device.
- Look for the Swiggy partner app to download and install on your Google tablet or smartphone.
- Keep using the Sign In option.
- After that, enter your email address/contact number and password.
- Now enter an OTP to confirm.
- Then choose the submit option.