Zomoto was founded in 2010, and its technology platform links customers, restaurant partners, and delivery partners to meet their various demands. Customers use their platform to order food by searching their favorite restaurants.
On the other side of Zomato Food Delivery, they give restaurant partners industry-specific marketing tools that allow them to interact and attract customers to expand their business, all while delivering a dependable and efficient home delivery service.
Zomato Partner Login
Food delivery is Zomato’s major business, where it acts as a technology platform to connect three distinct parties viz. consumers, restaurants, and delivery partners. It is a B2C business where consumers place orders at a restaurant listed on (Zomato’s) online platform, and Zomato simultaneously allocates a delivery partner (third-party) to deliver the order.
Zomato is largely focusing on the Indian Market for Food Delivery Business. Zomato provides customers with a convenient, easy-to-use on-demand solution for finding local restaurants, ordering food, and then getting it delivered at the earliest (average delivery time 35-45min).
Zomato’s primary revenue source for its food delivery business is the commissions it charges from restaurant partners (usually ranging from 15%-25% of order value).
Zomato Partner Registration
A Restaurant or Hotel owner can register to sell their Food items through Zomato by registering under the partner program. Those who have interested can follow the steps to register as Zomato Partners as a merchant.
- Visit the Zomato Partner Registration page at https://www.zomato.com/partner-with-us
- On a new window click on ‘Register your restaurant’, and then you will be directed to create your restaurant page.
- Now fill out the Zomato Partner Registration form containing details of the restaurant name, address, landmark, contact number, owner details, etc.
- After filling up your registration, your mobile number will be verified with OTP.
- Now click on the next button; now you are redirected to provide other information like the type of restaurant, offering food items, restaurant opening & closing time information, etc.
- Fill out the form with the necessary information and press the next button.
- Now upload the photos of your menu card, restaurant images, food images, etc.
- Now you will get a confirmation message that will appear on your screen after successful Partner registration.
- Now the customer care executive will verify your registration and start your Zomoto on Board journey.
Zomato Restarent Partner login
Zomato simplified the restaurant management sales, order details, and margin along with total & final balance management through Zomato partner Login through Zomato Partner App and also the web version also.
The below steps help Zomato Partner Login by Andriod or IOS App and Web version also to access the restaurant or merchant dashboard to manage orders easily.
Zomato Restarent Login
- Download and install the Zomoto Restaurant Partner app from the Google Play Store & Apple App Store.
- Android Users – Download here.
- Apple iOS iPhone Users – Download here.
- Launch the app and enable all permissions, then enter your 10-digit mobile number (Registered in Zomato Partner).
- Proceed to the continue button to Verify OTP to reach the merchant dashboard.
- If you have registered with an Email ID, enter your email ID & Verify with OTP.
- Now click on the Online or Offline toggle switch to start or stop orders from users.
- If you are online, you will be able to get online orders.
Zomato Restaurant Partner Login
- Open the Zomato Partners login page at https://www.zomato.com/partners/login.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Now click on the login button to reach the dashboard of the merchant or restaurant partner.
- Switch on the button on the restaurant partner will able to see orders.
Zomato Partner Login Web Dashboard
Those Restaurant owners who have interested to access their Zomato Orders on Desktop PC can log in to the Zomato Partner Web to manage orders easily.
- Login by Email ID or Mobile Number with OTP in Zomato Partner Portal at https://www.zomato.com/partners/onlineordering
- Now the merchant dashboard shows complete data of the restaurant with Zomato.
- Once you go online, you will be able to receive orders to Start selling Food.
Zomato Partner Login App
Zomato introduced an advanced version of the restaurant management application known as the Zomato Partner App or Zomato Restaurant Partner App. Merchants or Business owners can download the application for both platforms, such as Andriod & iOS, by the following links.