Ayushman Bharat Mission Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched Bharat Yojana in the name of Jan Arogya Yojana. This plan will benefit crores of indian poor families, and the process of developing PMJAY CSC Smart Cards has started.
PMJAY CSC Cloud portal allows easier PMJAY scheme application. People can register for Ayushman Bharat at the Common Service Center or it provides a combined, web-based platform for the registration and maintenance of Ayushman Bharat users. The PMJAY CSC Login is useful for seeing all scheme-related information.
Ayushman Card CSC
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card helps poor people in the country to have free treatment in government and private hospitals for up to 5 lakh rupees. Treatment may be provided with this Ayushman Golden card in the same hospitals enrolled under the Ayushman Bharat Plan.
With an Ayushman Card, citizens of the nation can receive treatment for their most serious medical conditions. Suppose the country’s users prefer to take advantage of this plan. In that case, they may easily generate an Ayushman golden card through public service centres or recognized private and government hospitals and download or print it.
PMJAY CSC Login
You can successfully login through PMJAY CSC Cloud Portal by using the steps shown below.
- First, go to the PMJAY CSC Cloud Portal at https://pmjay.csccloud.in or https://connect.csc.gov.in/zipauth/auth/user/login.
- Enter your username or E-mail and password on the Login page that appears.
- Enter the given captcha text for security verification.
- Now you can click the ‘Sign in’ button; you’ll be successfully signed in.
Ayushman Card CSC Login
- Ayushman card login is available through BIS PAJAY Login Portal at https://bis.pmjay.gov.in/BIS/mobileverify.
- Give your registered mobile number and captcha letter code as shown on the login page.
- After clicking the ‘Validate’ button, you can log in successfully.
How to do PMJAY CSC Registration
Eligible Citizens of the country can access healthcare services at Ayushman Bharat facilities. For PMJAY CSC registration, follow the processes given below:
SETU PMJAY Login
- Go to the “setu.pmjay.gov.in” Portal.
- On the SETU PMJAY Portal, Go down to “How to Receive an Ayushman Bharat Card“. Then go to “Register Yourself & Search Beneficiary” section and click “Register“.
- Fill out the details such as “State, District Name, Mobile, Email, Name, Gender, and Date of Birth” fields on the “Register as Self User” page. After clicking submit button.
- Confirmation emails are sent to your registered e-mail address. Clicking the activation link to activate it.
- To complete the KYC go to the official website and click the “Complete Your KYC” option on the homepage.
- After completing your KYC process, now your PMJAY CSC Registration process successfully completed.
How to Check PMJAY Eligibility
You need to check PMJAY eligibility for follow the given bellow instructions:
- First, you must go to the PMJAY Portal at https://pmjay.gov.in.
- You must choose “Am I Eligible?” from the “Menu” section at the top of the page.
- Enter your mobile number, type the captcha code, and then click the ‘Generate OTP‘ button.
- Now, an OTP is sent to your mobile number; enter this OTP to access this website.
- After logging in, we have two options available, enter the ration card in the first section of the search and your mobile number and ration card number in the second section.
- You can verify your eligibility by using one of the options listed above.
- And you can check out if you are eligible by going to the local public service or circle office.
How to Download Ayushman Card at PMJAY CSC
You can download Ayushman Card at PMJAY BIS Self Print Card section from the BIS & CSC Portal, follow the below steps:
- Visit the Ayushman Card Self-Print Card Portal at https://bis.pmjay.gov.in/BIS/selfprintCard
- Select the Aadhar option and enter the information requested on the page.
- Choose your Scheme as ‘PMJAY‘, select state and enter your Aadhaar number.
- Select mark the checkbox and click the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- Enter the OTP in the provided field and confirm your identification.
- Your Ayushman card will be shown on the screen. Click the Pdf download link to save it for future use.
How to Register for the PMJAY CSC Online?
To register for PMJAY CSC online, Visit the SETU PMJAY Portal at setu.pmjay.gov.in.
How much does the Ayushman Bharat Card cost?
The Ayushman Bharat Card is in the no-cost scheme.
Is the PMJAY CSC login safe?
Yes, the CSC login is safe and secure. Your personal data is also very safe.
Who is eligible for an Ayushman Bharat Card?
Ayushman Bharat Scheme is available to every poor Indian family.
What are the Advantages of the PMJAY Scheme?
The Ayushman Bharat plan provides the family with annual medical assistance of Rs 5 lakh.