PS4 controllers are available in two ways such as wired or wireless. These PS4 game controllers are troubling sometimes without connecting with their consoles or devices. You can solve this issue in some notable ways like linking your PS4 controller with a data cable, Resetting your PS4 controller, and Rebooting your PS4 console or device totally.
How to Sync PS4 Controller to PS4
By using USB and Bluetooth, you can connect or sync your PS4 controller. Syncing the PS4 controller to your PlayStation with a USB cable is the simplest way. Here are the steps to follow.
- First, find the button on the PlayStation to Put On the PS4.
- Attach the USB Cable to one of the PS4 USB ports.
- At the top of your PS4 controller, attach the micro USB side of the cable to the port.
- In the centre of your controller, push the round PlayStation button and wait for the controller lightbar to turn into blue colour. If doesn’t work then push the PlayStation button multiple times.
- Next, attach a different USB-A to the micro USB cable when the original cable has come along with the device.
- Follow the profile that you required from the ones on your viewed screen.
- Finally, you can see that your controller has been synced.
How to Use Bluetooth to Connect a Second Controller
- If you want to connect the other’s controllers to your PlayStation 4, it is possible to connect with a Bluetooth feature when a micro USB cable doesn’t exist with you?
- Follow the following to connect the other controller to your PlayStation 4.
- To activate the PlayStation 4 button, press Put On the PS4 button.
- On your controller, push and hold the PlayStation button for a few seconds.
- You can see the light bar begins flashing, then, on your PlayStation, go to ‘Settings‘.
- After that, follow ‘Devices‘ and tap on ‘Bluetooth devices‘.
- Go with your new controller and go behind the instructions on the displayed screen.
- Finally, you can observe that your controller has been connected.
How to Sync Additional PS4 Controllers Wirelessly
You can connect four more different controllers wirelessly to your console. After connecting your own controller, with that you can sync the others too in an easy manner. To connect other controllers follow the guidelines given below.
- First, direct to follow the settings with your connected Controller on PS4.
- Find an image which appears such as a briefcase above the PS4 home menu and tap on it.
- Now, navigate to the devices and then choose the Bluetooth devices.
- It will show a menu that is the devices currently connected to your console.
- On the Controller, push the PS button for 5 seconds if you want to connect with the console.
- Later 5 seconds, the fresh Controller will show up in the list, which is prepared to be connected.
- Choose the new Controller with the already connected Controller.
- You can observe that the new controller is prepared to be utilized all along with the previously synced one.
How to Pair & Unpair a PS4 Controller?
Observe the below guideline given to pair your Controller with the console.
- Go to Settings from the menu on your PS4 Dashboard.
- Find Locate the Devices option and go with Bluetooth Devices.
- On the Controller, find the share button and the PS button both to hold down them at the same time for 5 seconds which you want to connect.
- Then you’ll find an option that is ready to pair/connect on your PS4 Controller on the viewed screen of the Bluetooth device.
- Finally, choose the Controller you would like to pair or sync or connect, with your console.
While you are playing the game solo, then the existing paired devices would become trouble to you. So, it is necessary to pair off the unnecessary controllers from your console.
PS4 Controller Unpair
To pair off the controllers from your console, have an eye at the given below.
- Take the initiative to push the ‘P‘ button on the controller.
- Make sure that which controller is turned off that you want to pair off.
- Now, use the other’s existing controller and follow the settings from the Home menu of PlayStataion4.
- After that, go to the devices and choose Bluetooth Devices.
- Here, you can find all the synced devices to the PlayStation 4.
- Pick the Controller you would like to pair off and later tap on the delete option.
- Finally, your console will be free after the Paired Off controllers.
How to Charge a PS4 Controller
It is very easy to charge your PlayStation 4 or DualShock. Here are the instructions to charge your controller or DualShock to play wirelessly.
- Take your Controller or DualShock to plug into your console.
- Next, you will find your PS4 automatically start charging.
- Sometimes, when your PS4 is on the rest form, your Controller will carry on charge.
- Then, you will find the light on the top will change to a yellow colour which indicates that your device is charging.
- It is compulsory that you should check with your controller whether it is rightly connected or not. If it is not then it acts strangely like turning off and lagging repeatedly.
- If the Controller is showing low on charge then the LED light will turn into a glowing yellow color and a message will display such as to plug in your Controller.
- Finally, According to the usage of the in different colors likewise for the 1st player in blue, for the 2nd in red, for the 3rd in green and for the 4th in pink
How to Fix a PS4 Controller that Won’t Connect Wirelessly?
By using a Data Cable
Here are the guidelines to fix the PlayStation4 which won’t connect wirelessly.
- Once you have found a wireless syncing problem with your PS4 controller, the initial work to do is to try to connect your PS4 with a data cable.
- Always try to connect with the original data cable which has come along with your controller by the buying time.
- When it doesn’t work with your original cable then try to connect with another suitable USB cable with a micro-USB connector which one used for a lot of Android smartphones.
- Sync your console and controller with the suitable functions cable.
- Then after, start again your consoles or devices and then your console will automatically identify and sync your controller when this method looks successful for you.
Reset your PS4 controller
This is the method which works successfully to set back your PS4 controller. It is resetting your PS4 controller
- Activate the Put Off feature on your PlayStation 4.
- Go with the reset button which is on the rear of your controller close to the L2 shoulder button.
- Then make use of a small, not folded paper clip or something same to press the button and hold down it for a few seconds.
- Later, leave it free the button which you pushed and hold for a few seconds. After that, to your PS4 console, sync with your controller and then Put On your PS4.
- Then finally you can find your controller that will connect to your PlayStaton4.
Restart your PS4 Console
If your PlayStation4 console has any corrupted issues, it leads to the issue of disconnecting your controller. So, to fix this issue follow to restarting entirely to your PS4 console. The following instructions are given to restart your PS4 console.
- In the beginning, push down the power source button on your PS4 console and hold it until you listen to the second beep sound. Then leave free that button.
- After that, unplug the power source cable and the controller that wouldn’t sync from the console.
- Then, for 2-3 minutes you let it free your PS4 console. Later, plug the power cable and the controller behind the console.
- Finally put on your PS4 console and you will find the controller functioning well.
How to Reset PS4 Controller
Reset is a feature which resets the devices or consoles on the right path if you are troubled with paring your PS4 controller to your console. Resetting the DualShock or PS4 is very easy.
You can do it the resetting your PS4 controller with your console by following the steps given below.
- First of all, your PlayStation 4 console should be put off.
- At the rear side of the Controller box, locate the small reset button. in the small home, you can position it right next to the L2 shoulder button.
- Then after, attempt pressing the button in the hole and hold the button for 3 seconds with the help of shortened unfolded paper or something same to that.
- After that, attempt to put on your console back.
How do I resolve it when my PS4 controller cannot sync to my PS4 console?
When your PS4 controller cannot be able to sync with your PS4 console then verify the battery of the controller and the USB cable, pair off your controller from other consoles, and put off the Bluetooth interference sources. Still if not, then try to reset your PS4 controller.
How can I sync a PS4 Controller to my PS5 console?
All PS4 games can be played with your PlayStation 5. So, plug the controller into your PS5 to sync a PS4 controller to a PlayStation 5, but PS5 games cannot be played with a PS4 controller.
Is it possible to update a PS4 controller?
When the time comes, the updates will be shown for your firmware multiple controllers which are very indeed for the right functioning of your controller. But, you are requiring doing each controller separately.