Many people have no idea that Netflix records all of your past watching activities. Your Netflix watching history may be covered on the account page choices, but it may be quite useful. As a result, the next time you find it difficult to recall what you watched the previous month, have a look and download it. To retrieve your Netflix-watching history, just adhere to these simple instructions.
Netflix Watch History
Everything you have ever seen on Netflix is archived in your watch history. If you wish to remember the name of a movie or television show you watched a long time ago, this function is fantastic. In addition, your viewing history is essential for maintaining and optimizing the Netflix algorithm.
How to See Netflix Watch History
Even while it’s not necessary to keep track of everything you’ve ever viewed on Netflix, there are occasions when you’d like to look back at your viewing habits but are unsure of how to do so. Your Netflix-watching history might be a useful tool if you’re trying to recall the title of a movie you saw a while back or want to make sure you’re keeping up with your New Year’s pledge to watch more documentaries.
- Check out the Netflix Account page.
- The Parental Controls & Profile settings should be opened for the entire activity of Public Watching.
- You may view Netflix viewing history here. If you see a limited list, click the Show More button to see the whole history.
How to See Netflix Watch History Activity for Linked User
- Use a desktop computer to access the Netflix web version.
- Once the drop-down menu displays, press over the image of your account in the upper right corner.
- To choose “watching activities“, tap account and then scroll down to the “my profile” area.
- You may select to erase some items from your watching history, and it will bring up a massive list of everything you’ve previously viewed.
- The first thing you ever saw may be found by scrolling endlessly through your watching history, or you can click the “download all” option to download everything.
- Your computer will download a spreadsheet you can navigate through much more quickly.
How to Download Netflix Watch History or Viewing Activity
- Use your chosen web browser to access https://netflix.com and log in.
- Account may be accessed by clicking the profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Scrolling down the section titled “Profile and Parental Controls” may be found.
- The profile for which you wish to view your watch history should be clicked. Next to the Viewing Activity option, tap View.
- You will initially arrive at the page displaying your most recent viewing history.
- If you want to see more, scroll down and select See More. To obtain your full Netflix viewing history as a CSV file, tap Download All.
How to Delete Netflix Watch History
You might wish to delete your Netflix-watching history for many reasons. Fortunately, even if it is not immediately obvious, doing so is quite easy.
Delete Netflix Watch History On TV
- Your smart TV should be open to Netflix.
- To erase a TV show or movie, an Account should be chosen.
- Choose “Viewing Activity” at this point.
- A title can be individually hidden, or you can choose to hide them all.
Delete Netflix Watch History On Android Phone
- Install the Netflix app on your smartphone after downloading it.
- Select the Profile icon in the App’s upper right corner.
- The Account option may be found by scrolling down.
- Click on the profile you wish to access after swiping down to the area for profiles and parental controls.
- While seeing the list of seeing activities, scroll down and touch the “View” option.
- You should now be able to view every Netflix movie and TV episode you’ve previously viewed.
- You have two choices: either erase all of your Netflix histories at once or remove individual movies and TV series.
- When you get to the bottom of the page, scroll down and click “Hide all,” choose “Yes, hide all my viewing activity” to remove everything.
- After selecting the “Hide series” Whenever you tap the circle symbol next to a movie or TV programme title to delete individual titles, you may also delete the entire series.
Delete Netflix Watch History on iPhone.
- Log in using your Netflix credentials.
- Tap the three bars in the bottom right corner of the screen and click them to get to Account.
- Choose Profile from the menu.
- Next, the message “Please go to Netflix on the web to manage your account” will show in your browser.
- When still on the page, tap Watching Activity to be sent to a website where you may remove titles and erase browsing history.
Can I Erase my Netflix Viewing History?
Go to the area for profiles and parental controls. Next to Watching Activity, click View. Next, for each history that has been seen, click the Cancel button in the upper right corner. Your Netflix viewing history has been erased.
Can you Remove your Netflix history on an iPhone?
You may remove your Netflix history, of course. Using either the Netflix app for mobile devices or the PC, you may delete certain series or movies. Even so, you'll need to use the online version of the app to access your account settings if you want to completely remove your watch history.
Is it Possible to Remove All of My Viewing Histories at once on Netflix?
Absolutely! If you wish to delete your complete history, go to the bottom of each profile's Activity page and select the “Hide All” option. Your previous viewing history will be erased right away.
Is Netflix History Accessible without a Subscription?
You may check the viewing history of an account with a Netflix membership no longer active by getting a copy of your Netflix data.