Reliance Jio is India’s largest telecom service and registers every day with new customers. The company will get more users as a response to its interesting features and services. It will introduce you to one of its main features, where you may check your call history online. The service allows you to view your data, call, and SMS history using the My Jio app.
Jio Call History
Many users want to see the call history for their own or any person’s phone number. The purpose may well be anything, such as they want to know who that particular user is communicating to others, etc. It will describe one of its best features, the ability to see you’re my jio login call history online. The My Jio application now includes the ability to check your call, SMS, and Internet usage history.
How to Check Jio Call History at Jio.com
By using the Jio official website, you can simply obtain call details for Jio numbers. Follow the steps below to check the call history from the website.
- Open the web browser on your computer and go to Jio’s official website https://jio.com.
- Then, click on the profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Enter that Jio number here and click the generate OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered Jio mobile number, you can type in the OTP field and click the submit button.
- You will now see the ‘My Statement’ option, below that, you must select the month for which you want call history in the start to end date field.
- You may now receive call history by clicking on the ‘View Statement’ option.
- Now you can check your Jio call history by date, week and month.
My Jio Login Call History
The Jio app and website both allow you to download the call history of the Jio sim. You need to download your call history by following the below steps.
- Go to the play store open and Install the “My Jio” app on your smartphone.
- Give the Jio mobile number and click generate OTP button to log in.
- Once received the OTP to your registered mobile number, enter it.
- After signing in, go to the menu bar by clicking the three lines in the upper left corner.
- Go to the “My Usage” tab. Then choose the “calls” option.
- Then, you can go to the bottom of the page if you want to see a thorough usage statement option.
- Choose the date for which you want the call history.
- Next, select how you want this history to be downloaded. There are three options.
- You can select the ‘Download statement‘, option.
- Now you can download Jio call history statement as Pdf.
How to Check Call History for Another Jio Number
You need to follow the below steps to check the call history of another Jio number by linking to your jio account.
- Log in to your MyJio Account, and then check the link for a new account.
- After going to the new account, you can type another Jio number to check call history information.
- You will receive an OTP, after entering the OTP verification you must link the account.
- You can see the ‘My Statement‘ option, below that, in the start-to-finish date column, pick the month for which you want call history.
- Now you will see three options, including Voice, Calls, and SMS history-related options.
- You must click on the ‘Voice’ section and select ‘View Statement’ to view the call history.
- Now you can check the call history of another number.
How to get JIO Call History without OTP.
There is no option to check Jio call history without an OTP. Customer service is one of the ways to get call history without OTP, Just dial 198 from your registered Jio number and ask Jio customer support to get your call history.
- Just call Jio customer service at 198.
- And tell them you want your Jio number’s last call history from a specified date.
- And they will immediately ask for your Jio number details for verification, such as the registered name and address of the jio user.
- When they have verified your information, they will send you the call history details for that specific day.
How to Download Jio Call History for One Month to Six Months.
To download Jio call history for one month to six months you can follow the below instructions.
- First, go to the MYJIO app on your smartphone.
- Log in to the app with your registered Jio number and give the generated OTP.
- After submitting the OTP, then choose the three horizontal lines in the top left corner.
- Now, press on the “My Statement” option.
- You should now see two date drop-down menus. You can just enter the dates on which you want the statement. Must choose one month’s starting date in the first drop-down and the sixth-month ending date in the second field.
- Next, choose how you want this history to be downloaded. There are three methods.
- Choose the ‘Download Statement‘ option.
- You may now download Jio call history for one month to six months.
How to Check JIO Voice & Data Usage
To check your Jio voice usage and data usage with your current plan via the My Jio app below are some simple steps which you may take.
- Open the MyJio app on your smartphone.
- Next, you must log in to your Jio account using the OTP, it was sent to your registered phone number.
- Then, go to the ‘My Account’ section. And click on the “Check Usage” option in the data section on the home page.
- You may check your voice usage, high-speed data usage and validity under the My Account section.
- By selecting the ‘View Details’ option you will check your usage of Voice, Data, SMS and Plan expiry Date.
How to Check JIO Call History & Data usage for Linked Numbers.
You can check the JIO call history & data usage for linked numbers to your My Jio app. Then follow the below steps.
- Go to the linked Jio account linked numbers in the My Jio app to get the details.
- To check the call history and data usage a one-time password will be given to the linked Jio mobile number. Enter the received OTP in the provided field.
- Then proceed to the ‘My Account‘ tab. And choose the “Check Usage” option on the home page.
- Now, you can check your Jio call history & data usage for linked numbers.
How to Delete or Remove Jio Call History for Incoming & Outgoing Calls.
You can delete Jio call history for incoming and outgoing calls by using your smartphone to follow given below steps.
- Open the MyJio application on your smartphone.
- Then, scroll down and Go to the ‘Recent‘ option.
- Select the incoming or outgoing phone number you want to delete.
- Select the ‘History’ option, Then next click the page’s top right corner dots, and click the ‘Delete history’ option.
- Now you can delete Jio call history for incoming and outgoing calls.
Can I Check the Call History of other Jio Numbers as well?
No, you will not be able to look at other Jio number call history without linking the number with your account by validating your identity with an OTP.
How Can I Recover My Deleted Jio Call History?
You must install and open the MyJio app on your smartphone to get call details for the previous 30 days. You will be given two options, recent call history and this shows the previous three days of calls.
How Can I Check My Jio Data Balance?
You know 4G data usage in Jio, you can use the Jio data balance check code. You may get complete data balance details by dialling *111*1*3#. Alternatively, you may text as ‘MBAL’ and send it to this number 55333.
Can I Retrieve my JIO Call history?
Yes, you can simply view and download Jio's call history if you have the same network jio SIM card.