JIOFI Wifi Dongle User ID and Password with Login Settings for Jiofi.local.html – Everything You Need to Know (JioFi 2/3 Login, Password)……
The JioFi Wifi Router admin dashboard can be login by a user using the link address http://JioFi.Local.Html. In this guide, we support you learn how to Jiofi login to the admin page, username and password, the JIO Wifi router 1/2/3 and other models users can carefully read the article to change Jifi Wifi router password and every information that is required by the user to config Jiofi through jiofi.local.html.
The JioFi router admin page can be accessed and many settings can be changed according to the user, these WiFi router settings include a change of password, change of user or admin username IP QoS, DNS, Proxy, LAN, WAN, network management, security options, WLAN settings, PPPoE, MAC, WPS, DSL, and DHCP client.
Every JIO wifi dongle user first opens the system web browser and types the JIOFI Admin Login router address of http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar of the browser, the WiFi router has reached the next level by introducing these Jio portable devices, till to Reliance has introduced the WiFi devices to not only access 4G speed WiFi not only in the home but anywhere it is taken.
Managing and Setting Up your JioFi Router – Admin Password
If you are 1st time user of the JIO WiFi router device for the first time you need to learn the complete configuration of the device from the admin control panel, in this article, we have given some produce the JioFi hotspot management, troubleshooting and setting up are covered.
What is jiofi.local.html?
Every router or any communication device consists of an IP address like 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1. or 192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1 or 192.168.2.1 and etc,. Most popular WiFi router manufacturers use the default address of 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1. and the reliance also uses the default IP also for JioFi devices 192.168.1.1 is used, enter this IP address and this masking jiofi URL of jiofi.local.html in the web browser address bar.
The browser opens a login page where you need enter with using default admin username and password, before this, the system need to be connected to the JioFi device using user id and password witch is printed at the buying device box, After successfully logging into Jiofi admin dashboard of the WiFi hotspot device you get many options to manage and configure your router.
How You Can Use JioFi.Local.Html / Steps to Configure JioFi Device
- Open browser and login to the device with type http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.1.1 [ if it is dongle then use http://jiodongle.local.html]
- Now you have screen admin login page, now type default admin username and password as ‘administrator’ and then click login button ( both of user name and password is also ‘administrator’ default).
- Now you have successfully entered into the dashboard of jifi WiFi hot spot router, now you have able to config the settings and password of the device.
- If you have to change SSID of WiFi go to settings under WiFi settings and you have interested to change the default password to your unique password, go to password under settings and you need to change the default admin username, go to ‘management’ in ‘settings’
We have suggested to everyone, change everything in the device to unique of yours, like admin username and password and device visible name and all.
Tethering JioFi Hotspot Device To PC
User can use the 4G speed network by the hotspot generated by Jio MiFi, without using WiFi user can also use network by using MicroSD slot, since there is only one MicroSD slot only one system can access, it can also charge the device and also tether the network while using a microSD cable at a time.
Accessing MicroSD Card Slot Using JioFi Device
There is a facility to store your external files in the local storage in the device with using a MicroSD Card, there is no any internal memory to store your files, the facility will be accessible to inserting a valid MicroSD Card to store your files and the JIOFI dives support 32GB and 64GB SD Card respectively.
We have providing some simple steps to access your JIOFI local storage files from the following steps and the storage not visible to any user without the method, the storage is invisible to all users without accessing user ID and Password at http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html.
- Open the wifi hotspot router and remove the battery, now you have seen a storage slot, now insert the valid micro SD card in the slot ( use any brand MicroSD card there is no issue).
- Enable the storage account in the device and set the username and password to it.
- Anyone who knows the username and password and is connected to the hotspot can access the SD card.
- SD card can be accessed by entering http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html in your web browser.
- Now click on WiFi Disk Option button and enter the username and password on the next screen.
- The SD card can be accessed by the user, only those who have admin rights. Users can add/change/ delete files in it.
JioFI WiFi Dongle Configuration by Reliance
The Reliance has provided the wifi hotspot dives in move variants of JioFi-1, JioFi-2, JioFi-3, Jio MiFi-1, Jio MiFi-2 etc, in future the Reliance will announce more WiFi devices under JIO, we have to give some hardware configurations based on present JioFi devices.
- It is available in both 512MB and 2GB RAM
- Size 85.0×55.0×16.0mm
- Calls support on phone using JioFi
- 2300 mah Battery
- LTE (2300/1800/850MHz)
- MicroSD slot with up to 32 GB support
- USB connectivity
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz Connectivity
- Supports 31 devices
jiofi-local-html.com Default Admin User Name and Password
Reliance has provided the JIO hotspot wifi dongles with default admin names and passwords, the first-time user can use the login details and change all settings with user login details with passwords unique.
- JioFi Default Username: administrator
- JioFi Default Password: administrator