Jio is a well-known telecom service provider in India. Jio provides several different types of 4G & 5G voice calling & data packs with extra benefits. There are several ways to find out to check your Jio balance inquiry by number, as well as voice calls, data, SMS, validity, and other extra advantages of inquiry information.
You may check the validity and balance of your Jio number using any way you like.
JIO Balance Check Number
Reliance Jio has introduced unique phone numbers to know the available main balance along with the data balance for the 4G & 5G Recharges. The following content numbers help you to know JIO Balance through Jio Number and other telecom operations across the country.
- Dial 1991 from your Jio Mobile Number to know the Data & validity details of the recharge plan.
- Dial 8008899999 from any other telecom operator to make a balance inquiry.
How to Check Jio Balance to Know Validity & Data Usage
India’s leading telecom operator of Reliance Jio has introduced various ways to know the available balance for Data and the main balance of the account along with available data usage also.
Subscribers of Reliance Jio can make a balance inquiry by USSD Codes, Sending an SMS, or Dialing the balance check number from their Jio Phone, the listed methods help to make Jio balance inquiry in a simple way.
Jio Balance Enquiry at jio.com
- Visit Jio’s official website https://www.jio.com/selfcare/login/ and select the Sign In button.
- Choose the Mobile option and enter your Jio mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP to your phone number; enter it and then click the submit button.
- You can now see your data balance and use, as well as your plan information.
- To view the balance in more detail, click the Check Usage or View More options.
Jio Balance Check by MyJio App
- Go to the Google Play Store on your smartphone and search for the My Jio App and open it.
- Next, you must log in to your Jio account using the OTP that was sent to your registered phone number.
- Now, go to the My Account section on the home page.
- You may check your high-speed data balance and validity under the My Account section.
- By clicking on ‘View Details,’ you can also see your current and future plan information and validity.
JIO Balance Check USSD Code
- To know Jio Balance and Talk time Dial *333#.
- Check Jio SMS balance and validity dial *367*2#.
- Check current internet balance and validity dial *333*1*3*#.
- Jio’s primary balance is dial *333*11*11*1#.
- Activate Caller Tune by dialling *333*3*1*1#.
- Deactivate Caller Tune by dialing*333*3*1*2#.
JIO Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number for
- To find out your Jio available balance and validity, dial 1299.
- After dialling, the call will be ended immediately.
- And you will receive a message on the number from which you requested the balance.
Jio Balance Check by SMS
- Know your balance, validity, and data usage by sending SMS ‘MYPLAN‘ to 199.
- To get Jio postpaid bill details send an SMS ‘BILL‘ to 199.
- To activate Jio 4G data just send an SMS ‘START‘ to 1925.
- Get Main Ballance on prepaid send SMS ‘BAL‘ to 199.
- Know your 4G data usage by Sending an SMS ‘MBAL‘ to 55333.
- To find out the call rate send SMS ‘TARIFF‘ to 191.
Jio Balance Check by Customer Care
To check your Jio balance by phone contact the Jio customer care balance enquiry number 1800-889-9999 from your mobile number.
- Open your phone’s keypad and call Jio customer service at 1800-889-9999.
- After hearing the voice, follow the steps to choose a language.
- You can proceed by pressing 1 after selecting a language.
- Finally, you can contact customer service to know about your balance.
Jio Balance Enquires through IVRS
Jio users may also check their main balance using IVRS. Here’s how to utilise IVR to get your main balance details.
- Dial the Jio customer service number 1991 to know your Jio balance.
- After connecting, you will get a reply from an IVR system.
- Choose your language by pressing the preferred option.
- Following that, the IVR system will notify you of your balance and the validity of the plan.
JIO Balance Check USSD Code
- To check the data balance through the USSD code, first, open the dial pad on your mobile.
- Now on your Jio number, dial *333# Jio USSD code.
- A pop-up message will show on your phone’s screen with information on your Jio main balance.
JIO Current Plan & Validity Details by SMS
- To check your Jio balance on a prepaid number, send an SMS BAL to 199.
- You will receive messages on your Jio number.
- You will get all information on the Jio current plan and validity details.
JIO Data Balance through SMS
The user may also send the text message “MBAL” to the number 55333 to get the jio data balance information.
To Know Jio Caller Tune and VAS Balance Check
Below are some Jio USSD codes for caller tune activation or deactivation as well as VAS balance check:
- Activate Caller Tune Dial *333*3*1*1#.
- Deactivate Caller Tune Dial *333*3*1*2#.
- To know the VAS balance Dial *333*1*4*1#.
|Jio Balance Check Numbers||MMI USSD CODE|
|My Jio Number||Dial *1#|
|Balance/Talktime||*199# or 1299|
|Check 4G Data Usage||Send SMS “BAL” to 199|
|Check Prepaid Balance & Validity||sms BAL to 199|
|Know Bill Amount||sms BILL to 199|
|Check the Current Tariff Plan||sms MYPLAN to 199|
|Activate Jio 4G Data||Call 1925 or sms START to 1925|
|Jio net balance check Code||Use MyJio app|
|Check Calling Rate||sms TARIFF to 191|