You can use an Android and an iOS device to download images from Google search and similar to doing it on a Desktop or Mac. Once you have confirmed that you can use the picture you identified on Google Image Search, click on it and select it, then right-click and choose the “Save image as” option.
Google Images Download
The only difference is that you may download the image by long pressing on the screen than just right-clicking the mouse button. Because Google usually displays only previews, the easiest option is to click “Visit” and follow the link to the picture source.
Usually, you can find a better-quality image of the same photo somewhere. Here are two methods for downloading images from Google search on your PC, Android, and iOS devices.
Save Photos from Google Image Search on Desktop or Mac
You can save Google photos on your PC or Mac using this is the simple steps below to get and save images from Google search.
- Open the Google Chrome browser https://images.google.com/ on your PC or Mac.
- Use Google search to find the image’s name or a relevant topic.
- Then it will show the related images page, click the Images option under the search bar. This will bring you to the Google Image search results page.
- Select the image you want to save to your PC or Mac on this page.
- Open a context menu by right-clicking on the image and selecting the ‘Save image as‘ option.
- After, this will open your Computers file manager, where you may rename the image under the File name field and choose a location to save it or the downloads folder will be used by default.
- Click the Save button to save the image to your desktop or Mac.
How to Download Images from Google Image Search on Android Mobile and iOS
You can download the Google images on your Android and iOS device using follow the simple steps below to get and download images from Google search.
- On your Android or iOS devices, open the Google chrome app https://images.google.com.
- Type the image name you want in the search bar, and select the Images option from under the search box.
- Then it will now show the Images relating to your search result will be shown.
- Choose an image and tap it to enlarge it.
- Click and hold the picture to bring up a pop-up menu. And choose the ‘Download Image‘ option on Android.
- To download the images on an iOS device, follow the same steps and select Add to Photos to download the image. They’re in the Photos app.
- Your image will start to download, and it will be given a notification when it is downloaded and completed.