LinkedIn is a job-focused social media platform that helps to find out better job opportunities from various top-level companies across the world. LinkedIn operates through websites and mobile apps.
The platform is primarily used for professional networking and career development, and it allows both job seekers and employers to post CVs and jobs. A huge number of employed and unemployed aspirants along with individuals are registered with LinkedIn.
Delete LinkedIn Account
In case of any personal reasons, does anyone wants to delete/deactivate or close their LinkedIn account? follow the simple guide to delete permanently. According to the reports, there is no way to temporary deletion like Instagram Account Delete (Permanently or Temporarily).
However, this simple guide helps you delete/deactivate or close your LinkedIn Account by login into your account through a Desktop PC/Laptop or Mobile App process of closing your LinkedIn account step by step in a simple manner.
How to Delete your LinkedIn Account on PC?
- Sign in to your LinkedIn account on your computer at https://www.linkedin.com.
- Select “Privacy and Settings” located in the upper right corner of your Profile Picture.
- On the next page, scroll down to the end of the page and select “Close Account” and proceed.
- LinkedIn will then ask you why you are Closing your account.
- Select the one that is relevant to you and press the next button.
- To double-check, LinkedIn will ask you to Delete this account.
- Enter your password and then click on “Close account“.
- That’s it, your LinkedIn account has been deactivated.
How to Close your LinkedIn Account on Mobile APP?
- Open your LinkedIn App and login to the App by Username & Password.
- Tap on your Profile Picture, then Choose “Account Preferences.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the options and choose “Close account” and then click it.
- Then press the Continue button, and Choose the reason for Deleting your LinkedIn account.
- Then select the “Next” option.
- Finally, type in your Password (confirmation process).
- Tick the “Unsubscribe me from LinkedIn” box.
- Click the “Done” button.
That’s it, the linked account is closed successfully. In case of any queries please comment will give a reply with a solution.