Cancelling a Crunchyroll membership or Subscription might be tough. Crunchyroll was formerly the only streaming site that provided a wide range of anime, but other prominent streaming services had already caught up. Here’s how to cancel your Crunchyroll subscription and remove your account entirely.
Crunchyroll is an internet streaming company that gives customers access to the most recent anime programs. Consider Crunchyroll to be the Netflix or Hulu of anime – while other streaming sites provide access to anime shows, Crunchyroll is the only one that does.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Membership
This makes it the ideal streaming service for followers of Japanese animation, as it offers both old series and new content that is updated on a regular basis.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription using PayPal
If you’ve chosen PayPal as your payment method, you may cancel Crunchyroll as well. To cancel Crunchyroll using PayPal, follow these steps.
- Log in to your PayPal account by visiting PayPal.com or using the PayPal App.
- Search for and choose the Crunchyroll Subscription.
- Manage Crunchyroll Payments is the option.
- You have seen Active Subscription, Choose the Cancel button.
- Finally, select yes to cancel the regular payments.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription using iPad/iPhone
Currently, there is no simple method to cancel using the app. There’s also a method to cancel your Crunchyroll subscription on your iPhone through the App Store. This strategy only applies if you signed up for a subscription using your iPhone.
- Access the Settings on your iPhone.
- A new screen will display, and you should select your name to proceed.
- The next pop-up will display further possibilities. Subscriptions should be selected.
- Select Crunchyroll from the drop-down option.
- It will ask you if you are sure you want to cancel. Select Cancel Subscription.
- That’s all. You’re completed.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription using Android
However, how you cancel on Android will differ depending on whether you signed up directly from Crunchyroll or through Google Play Store. If you subscribed using Google Play, then follow these simple steps:
- Launch the Google Play Store App.
- Next, in the top right corner, click the Profile symbol.
- Visit the “Payments & Subscriptions” section.
- Select ‘Subscriptions“, On the following screen, choose the Crunchyroll service.
- Tap the “Cancel Subscription” button.
How to Cancel Your Premium Crunchyroll Subscription on Crunchyroll.com
- Just go to https://crunchyroll.com through a web browser.
- After which, if you haven’t already, Sign in to your account.
- Choose the Profile tab in the upper right-hand corner of the webpage.
- From the drop-down box, choose Settings.
- Next, select Premium Membership status from the account settings area.
- Under your premium membership information, press the Cancel Membership option.
- After you click the cancel membership button, a pop-up window will display requesting you to confirm the cancellation. Select OK.
How to Cancel Your Free Crunchyroll Membership
- Start your browser and connect to the Crunchyroll official website. https://www.crunchyroll.com.
- Login to your Crunchyroll account, then visit https://crunchyroll.com/nuke.
- You will see a question asking you why you are cancelling your subscription, and underneath it will be an option to Deactivate Now, which you should select.
- You will then be asked if you wish to permanently delete your account, just press OK.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription by Credit Card
- Just go to Crunchyroll’s official website. https://www.crunchyroll.com
- After that, Sign in to your Crunchyroll account.
- Precede to the Account Settings, and choose the Cancel button.
If any problem with cancellation your Crunchyroll by following the above methods you can submit a cancellation request and here is the form.